where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Volume Graphics GmbH
Leading industrial companies around the world look for defects in their products using Volume Graphics software.

Technical Discussions
Ivan inin
Engineering
Private company, Russia, Joined Dec 2004, 2

Ivan inin

Engineering
Private company,
Russia,
Joined Dec 2004
00:02 Dec-28-2004
Pipeline Crawler

Hello

Coul anybody give me the information about availability of the pipeline crawler with the following parameters:
Speed - up to 500 m/hour
Dia of pipeline - 36" - 48"
Power - battery
Pressure - up to 1 MPa
temperature - 5-50 C
Movement - forward, backward, adjustment of the speed
Load carrying capacity - 150 kg
distance up to 14 km

I heard of some German company manufacturing such machines but I'm not sure

Thank you

Ivan Inin

John O'Brien
Consultant, -
Chevron ETC , USA, Joined Jan 2000, 278

John O'Brien

Consultant, -
Chevron ETC ,
USA,
Joined Jan 2000
07:54 Dec-29-2004
Re: Pipeline Crawler
It sounds like you need an intelligent pig probbaly an umbilical controlled., Try AGR Norway, A Hak Netherlands or RTD Netherlands

Jan Pols
Jan Pols
05:16 Jan-03-2005
Re: Pipeline Crawler
Hi,

We at RTD have several crawlers available for diameters from 6" up to 60". Speeds up to 1000 mtr/hrs in the bigger diameters is possible. All our crawlers are umbilical operated hence full control over the tool is possible at all times. Inspection results are available in real-time. Distances of up to 17 km are possible. Please contact me with more details so we can further evaluate this application.
Regards

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Hello
: Coul anybody give me the information about availability of the pipeline crawler with the following parameters:
: Speed - up to 500 m/hour
: Dia of pipeline - 36" - 48"
: Power - battery
: Pressure - up to 1 MPa
: temperature - 5-50 C
: Movement - forward, backward, adjustment of the speed
: Load carrying capacity - 150 kg
: distance up to 14 km
: I heard of some German company manufacturing such machines but I'm not sure
: Thank you
: Ivan Inin
------------ End Original Message------------

Product Spotlight

35 years of VOGT Ultrasonics!

This year we are celebrating a company anniversary! 35 years have passed since we first took our t
est device and swung the probe on behalf of safety. But our ultrasonic know-how goes back many years..
>

IRIS 9000Plus - Introducing the next generation of heat exchanger inspection.

Representing the seventh generation of the IRIS system, the IRIS 9000 Plus has nearly 200 years of c
ombined field inspection experience incorporated in its design. This experience combined with a strong commitment to quality and a history of innovation has made Iris Inspection Services® the undisputed leader in IRIS technology.
>

X-ray CT aids research into defect formation in AM parts

X-ray CT is used to research how additive manufacturing process parameters influence defect format
ion in AM parts.
>

NEW - TD Focus-ScanRX

The NEW Next Generation Advanced UT platform, TD Focus ScanRX - Also available as a card stack solut
ion. Key Improvements 1. Data acquisition is significantly faster than current design 2. Better aesthetic – closely aligns with HandyScan RX 3. Improved IP rating (Target IP66) 4. Ruggedized housing 5. Connectors are protected from impact and ingress 6. Integrated stand and separate retractable handle easy to keep clean) 7. Touchscreen with ruggedized display glass 8. 3-Axis encoder input
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s