where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Mobile-Friendly Implementation in Progress

Zawada NDT
Suppliers of instruments to test steel wire ropes in-situ, using magnetic, non-destructive method.

Technical Discussions
Amy Quinn
Student
Bristol University, United Kingdom, Joined Oct 1999, 2

Amy Quinn

Student
Bristol University,
United Kingdom,
Joined Oct 1999
04:19 Apr-29-1999
Huygens' principle - ultrasound

I would be interested to receive information from anyone who has used Huygens' principle to model ultrasonic fields, especially through boundaries of different media. Especially paper titles would be useful as I have been unable to find any so far

Amy Quinn (Bristol university)

Paul A. Meyer
R & D,
GE Inspection Technologies, USA, Joined Nov 1998, 47

Paul A. Meyer

R & D,
GE Inspection Technologies,
USA,
Joined Nov 1998
04:40 Apr-29-1999
Re: Huygens' principle - ultrasound
Amy
Look at the references in the location "http://www-groups.dcs.st-nd.ac.uk/~history/References/Huygens.html" . I hope you find something useful
Paul
: I would be interested to receive information from anyone who has used Huygens' principle to model ultrasonic fields, especially through boundaries of different media. Especially paper titles would be useful as I have been unable to find any so far

: Amy Quinn (Bristol university)

Paul A. Meyer
R & D,
GE Inspection Technologies, USA, Joined Nov 1998, 47

Paul A. Meyer

R & D,
GE Inspection Technologies,
USA,
Joined Nov 1998
09:48 Apr-29-1999
Re: Huygens' principle - ultrasound
Amy,
I posted an incorrect address in my first reply. The link below should get you there. I apologise.
Paul

: Amy
: Look at the references in the location "http://www-groups.dcs.st-nd.ac.uk/~history/References/Huygens.html" . I hope you find something useful
: Paul
: : I would be interested to receive information from anyone who has used Huygens' principle to model ultrasonic fields, especially through boundaries of different media. Especially paper titles would be useful as I have been unable to find any so far

: : Amy Quinn (Bristol university)

NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe
DOPPLER NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe, more stable, new tyre makes lesser acoustic
Doppler Electronic Technologies Co., Ltd
7 Showcases 8 Videos

FAAST-PA! OEM Patented phased Array for high speed UT inspection
Multiangle, Multifocus, Multifrequency, Multibeam. Instead of stacking UT electronics and having
Socomate International

IntraPhase Athena Phased Array System
The Athena Phased Array system, manufactured by WesDyne NDE Products & Technology, consists of a
AMDATA Products (WesDyne)
9 Showcases

NEW! The PragmaPro Instrument Platform
The PragmaPro is based on a modular cartridge technology and supports various NDT instrument
PRAGMA
5 Showcases

More Showcases

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window