where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
UT TRAINING
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

Eddyfi
Pursuing and developing eddy current array (ECA) technology to its full potential.

01:21 Jan-30-2005
ANDRES GOMEZ
UT TRAINING

DEAR COLLEAGUES:

I.M LOOKING FOR A MPG OR SIMILAR FILE - IMAGE&SOUND - OF THE CALIBRATION OF AN UT EQUIMENT TO INSPECT WELDS MANUALLY WITH AN ANGLE PROBE.

SOMEONE CAN HELP ME? THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

ANDRES

07:48 Jan-31-2005
Ethan
Paging Mark Davis for a consult! Hello,

There are many short training presentations that will have animated power points to demonstrate sound propegation. The best demonstration I have seen is a photography technique called Schillerian (sp?) photography. The only person who has shown me a video of this was J. Mark Davis during one of his Advanced Crack Detection and Sizing Classes. Mark is a frequent poster on this forum and I would expect him to have more information.

Best of Luck
Ethan
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: DEAR COLLEAGUES:
: I.M LOOKING FOR A MPG OR SIMILAR FILE - IMAGE&SOUND - OF THE CALIBRATION OF AN UT EQUIMENT TO INSPECT WELDS MANUALLY WITH AN ANGLE PROBE.
: SOMEONE CAN HELP ME? THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.
: ANDRES
------------ End Original Message ------------

00:42 Feb-02-2005
paul rawlinson
Re: Paging Mark Davis for a consult! ----------- Start Original Message -----------
: In reply to your request for UT training visualisation software.
below is a download link for UTsim, the worlds first UT simulator
http://www.hsee.co.uk/UTsim%20setup.exe

Regards
paul Rawlinson

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|