where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
S.G.
S.G.
07:12 Feb-01-2005
High temperature probe

Dear friends,

I require high temperature probe for wall thickness measurement.
The temperature is around 1200 degree c. Can anyone suggest me the manufacture of high temperature probe. also require Couplant and D meter also.

thanking you
S.G.

John O'Brien
Consultant, -
Chevron ETC , USA, Joined Jan 2000, 278

John O'Brien

Consultant, -
Chevron ETC ,
USA,
Joined Jan 2000
00:40 Feb-01-2005
Re: High temperature probe
Too hot for couplant UT.

Look at EMATS - do an Internet Search there are several companies offering them.

S. ALIOUANE
Engineering, researcher
Canada, Joined Oct 1999, 2

S. ALIOUANE

Engineering, researcher
Canada,
Joined Oct 1999
00:40 Feb-01-2005
dear friend
you have to use EMAT
Electromagenetic Acoustic Tramsducer.

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Dear friends,
: I require high temperature probe for wall thickness measurement.
: The temperature is around 1200 degree c. Can anyone suggest me the manufacture of high temperature probe. also require Couplant and D meter also.
: thanking you
: S.G.
------------ End Original Message ------------

Jim Kovarik
Engineering
Lixi, Inc., USA, Joined Nov 1998, 39

Jim Kovarik

Engineering
Lixi, Inc.,
USA,
Joined Nov 1998
06:10 Feb-01-2005
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Dear friends,
: I require high temperature probe for wall thickness measurement.
: The temperature is around 1200 degree c. Can anyone suggest me the manufacture of high temperature probe. also require Couplant and D meter also.
: thanking you
: S.G.
------------ End Original Message ------------
If your application is for pipe, you may consider profile radiography or the Lixi Profiler.

Product Spotlight

Ultrasonic Flaw Detector & Thickness Gauge: Smartor

SIUI’s newly launched Smartor is a combination of ultrasonic testing and ultrasonic thickness me
asurement. ●IP 66 ●Compact size: 198 (W)* 128 (H) *520 (D) mm ●0.9kg only with battery ●5.7" LCD with high resolution 640×480 pixels ●One-hand operation ●Multiple conventional UT functions ●Smart Test Wizard ●Weld Simulation
>

NovaScope 6000

The all-digital Novascope 6000 is a portable, ultra-high precision thickness gauge for high-speed
thickness measurement. Novascope 6000 has unmatched capabilities and unique features including: •Superior Resolution with high contrast, high-speed color RF display •High pulser voltage •Real-time video output •Increased internal/external data storage •Programmable SetUp features •Battery & AC Powered
>

Robotic laser shearography enables 100% inspection of complex, flight-critical composite structures

An article in “Composites World Magazine” showcases Non Destructive Testing of aero-structures
with Laser Shearography. Over the years Dantec Dynamics has supplied many solutions for the aerospace industry. Referring to specific customer projects several of these cases are examined to outline the advantages of using Laser Shearography for automated defect detection.
>

IRIS 9000Plus - Introducing the next generation of heat exchanger inspection.

Representing the seventh generation of the IRIS system, the IRIS 9000 Plus has nearly 200 years of c
ombined field inspection experience incorporated in its design. This experience combined with a strong commitment to quality and a history of innovation has made Iris Inspection Services® the undisputed leader in IRIS technology.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s