where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
S.G.
S.G.
07:12 Feb-01-2005
High temperature probe

Dear friends,

I require high temperature probe for wall thickness measurement.
The temperature is around 1200 degree c. Can anyone suggest me the manufacture of high temperature probe. also require Couplant and D meter also.

thanking you
S.G.

John O'Brien
Consultant, -
Chevron ETC , USA, Joined Jan 2000, 280

John O'Brien

Consultant, -
Chevron ETC ,
USA,
Joined Jan 2000
00:40 Feb-01-2005
Re: High temperature probe
Too hot for couplant UT.

Look at EMATS - do an Internet Search there are several companies offering them.

S. ALIOUANE
Engineering, researcher
Canada, Joined Oct 1999, 2

S. ALIOUANE

Engineering, researcher
Canada,
Joined Oct 1999
00:40 Feb-01-2005
dear friend
you have to use EMAT
Electromagenetic Acoustic Tramsducer.

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Dear friends,
: I require high temperature probe for wall thickness measurement.
: The temperature is around 1200 degree c. Can anyone suggest me the manufacture of high temperature probe. also require Couplant and D meter also.
: thanking you
: S.G.
------------ End Original Message ------------

Jim Kovarik
Engineering
Lixi, Inc., USA, Joined Nov 1998, 39

Jim Kovarik

Engineering
Lixi, Inc.,
USA,
Joined Nov 1998
06:10 Feb-01-2005
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Dear friends,
: I require high temperature probe for wall thickness measurement.
: The temperature is around 1200 degree c. Can anyone suggest me the manufacture of high temperature probe. also require Couplant and D meter also.
: thanking you
: S.G.
------------ End Original Message ------------
If your application is for pipe, you may consider profile radiography or the Lixi Profiler.

Product Spotlight

NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe

DOPPLER NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe, more stable, new tyre makes lesser acoustic attenuation
, much lighter makes easier to handle, more slim size, magnetic and mechanical encoder optional etc...more
>

Ultrasonic Squirter/Gantry System

TecScan’s NDT Ultrasonic Gantry Systems are industrial Squirter scanners designed for non-destru
ctive quality testing and raster scanning of large structures and parts. The Gantry Systems are usually composed of an Industrial Mechanical Scanner and a Control Room with System Workstation.
>

Echomac® PA Bar Tester

The Echomac® PA BT provides 100% inspection of round bars for core and surface defects, at speeds u
p to 2 m/sec, depending on the specific application. The unit allows producers to handle a much larger range of diameters in one installation, and is available in 3 models to test 10 – 75mm diameter (small model); 20 – 130mm (medium model) or 50 – 254mm (large model) bars.
>

SITEX CPSERIES

Teledyne ICM’s CPSERIES has been designed with a view to revolutionizing the handling and perfor
mances of portable X-Ray sets. Despite having managed to halve the weight of similar portable X-Ray generators available on the market (while continuing to provide the same power output), the SITEX CPSERIES generators feature a shutter, a laser pointer, a beryllium window, an aluminum filter and two integrated diaphragms (customized sizes are available upon request). Without compromising the robustness and reliability for which ICM products are renowned, the small size and light weight of the SITEX CPSERIES will radically change the way that you perform your RT inspections. And you will see a positive impact in terms of both quality and return on investment (ROI).
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window