where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
ANDRES GOMEZ
ANDRES GOMEZ
08:02 Feb-01-2005
TOFD TRAINING

Thanks Ethan for your suggestion abour Mr Davis.

Dear colleagues:

What I.m looking for, it is what is TOFD method, its diferences with traditional UT, and what is TOFD used for.
I grate responses or information about where or how I caninform myself about it.

Thanks colleagues

Cesar Boynard
R & D
Instituto de Soldadura e Qualidade, Portugal, Joined Dec 2002, 11

Cesar Boynard

R & D
Instituto de Soldadura e Qualidade,
Portugal,
Joined Dec 2002
00:06 Feb-01-2005
Re: TOFD TRAINING
Maybe we can help you, but can you be more specific?
What are the purpose of your application? Maintenance, construction or research?
Do you need to inspect some specific component?

regards
Cesar

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Thanks Ethan for your suggestion abour Mr Davis.
:
: Dear colleagues:
: What I.m looking for, it is what is TOFD method, its diferences with traditional UT, and what is TOFD used for.
: I grate responses or information about where or how I caninform myself about it.
: Thanks colleagues
------------ End Original Message ------------

Jan Verkooijen
Director,
Sonovation, Netherlands, Joined Nov 1998, 29

Jan Verkooijen

Director,
Sonovation,
Netherlands,
Joined Nov 1998
08:22 Feb-03-2005
Re: TOFD TRAINING
We have been working with TOFD for over 15 years now, producing equipment, performing site inspections, and delivering accredited training. Please have a look at our website, www.sonovation.com for more info about TOFD! You can also find a detailed article on pro-s and cons of TOFD on there or mail me for the latest revision.

Best regards,

Jan Verkooijen

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Maybe we can help you, but can you be more specific?
: What are the purpose of your application? Maintenance, construction or research?
: Do you need to inspect some specific component?
: regards
: Cesar
: : Thanks Ethan for your suggestion abour Mr Davis.
: :
: : Dear colleagues:
: : What I.m looking for, it is what is TOFD method, its diferences with traditional UT, and what is TOFD used for.
: : I grate responses or information about where or how I caninform myself about it.
: : Thanks colleagues
------------ End Original Message ------------

Product Spotlight

HARDNESS TESTER TKM-459CE combi

TKM-459CE combi applies 2 methods of hardness control: UCI and Leeb. It provides high-accuracy tes
ting of metals and alloys as well as items of different sizes and configurations, their hardened layers and galvanic coatings. Device represents results in HB, HRC, HV and others. Shock-, dust- and water-proof housing with intuitive software make this gauge easy to use in all working conditions.
>

Conformable wedge transducer

The conformability is obtained with a flexible membrane filled with water between the transducer and
the inspected component. The coupling between the membrane and the component requires a small quantity of water or couplant. The conformable wedge combines the acoustic performance of immersion technique with good coupling and low attenuation.
>

NDTkit RT

NDTkit RT, TESTIA's Digital Radiography software The NDTkit product line software for X-ray analysi
s. NDTkit RT is a software benefiting from the Ultis kernel which is dedicated to radiographic image analysis. It offers a set of tools and filtering processes to assist RT operators in finding relevant flaws.
>

TESTD-PT SYSTEM

Pulse thermography is a non-contact test method that is ideal for the characterization of thin fil
ms and coatings or the detection of defects. With a remarquable short test time and a high detection sensitivity, the Telops TESTD-PT is the perfect tool for non- destructive testing. With such high frame rates, it is even possible to investigate highly conductive or diffusive materials.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window