where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
Training textbooks
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

07:48 Feb-10-2005
Randy
Training textbooks

I am looking for training text books for UT I&II/ MT/PT and other methods. Who makes these books other than ASNT/General Dynamics? I am an instructor and will be changing text books and short of producing my own I would love to see what others have to offer.Any instructors out there who recommmend text, it would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Randy Wright

04:16 Feb-11-2005

George Pherigo

Other, Owner
PH Diversified, Inc., FlawTech Division,
USA,
Joined Oct 1999
Re: Training textbooks Randy

My company, PH Diversified, Inc. has revised the older version of the General Dynamcis books sold by ASNT.

Check out our web site at: NDTHandbooks.com.

Educational institutions get a 20% discount and orders of more than 20 books also get a 20% discount.

Thanks

George Pherigo

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I am looking for training text books for UT I&II/ MT/PT and other methods. Who makes these books other than ASNT/General Dynamics? I am an instructor and will be changing text books and short of producing my own I would love to see what others have to offer.Any instructors out there who recommmend text, it would be greatly appreciated.
: Regards,
: Randy Wright
------------ End Original Message ------------

08:14 Feb-11-2005
Fiorenzo Sorcinelli
Re: Training textbooks We have a set of 4 multimedia training cdrom on RT, UT, MT and PT method.
These cdroms are a very good way for teachers to explain NDT, infact we have sold many of them in schools, university, training centre.
You can see the list of customer on our Web site at www.simula.it.
You can also download a demo version.
Nest regards.
Fiorenzo Sorcinelli
SIMULA Managing Director

05:09 Feb-14-2005
Sigit Budi Santoso
download a demo version Dear Sir,

I am interested in your demo version. May you send me the address for downloading the demo version?

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Sigit

01:25 Feb-21-2005
S Iqbal
Re: download a demo version
Dear Sir,
I am interested in your demo version. May you send me the address for downloading the demo version?
I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Best Regards,
Iqbal

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|