where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Sankar Ramakrishnan
Sankar Ramakrishnan
02:32 Feb-26-2005
Multi Element Transducer

Dear Members

From Where will I get the Ultrasonic Multi Element Transducer arranged in a line?

Thankas and regards
Sankar

Simon Amallraja
Simon Amallraja
03:56 Feb-26-2005
Re: Multi Element Transducer
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Dear Members
: From Where will I get the Ultrasonic Multi Element Transducer arranged in a line?
: Thankas and regards
: Sankar
------------ End Original Message ------------

Dear Sankar,
If you are looking at Phased Array system, we can support you. Send us your complete reqt with your contact no and postal address, so that we can discuss and give you the solutions.

D.Simon Amallraja.

Dr. Pierre MARTY
R & D
Saab Aeronautic, Sweden, Joined Jul 2002, 5

Dr. Pierre MARTY

R & D
Saab Aeronautic,
Sweden,
Joined Jul 2002
08:06 Feb-28-2005
Dear Sankar,

If you are looking for multi-element transducer, one of the best company to provide you with what you want is Imasonic. If you are looking for equipment, to use them, I could mention a few equipemenst that we have been using here for multi-element transducres. Design takes a very important part in the Multi-elelemt transducers and I'll be glad to help you on that.
Contactme directly if you wish.
pierre.marty@csm.se

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Dear Members
: From Where will I get the Ultrasonic Multi Element Transducer arranged in a line?
: Thankas and regards
: Sankar
------------ End Original Message ------------

chris caunter
chris caunter
06:57 Mar-02-2005
Dear Sanker,

If you are looking for Multi Element ultrasonic Transducers for Corrosion / Erosion monitoring please visit www.rightrax.u-net.com
or contact me for Product information

Product Spotlight

NDTkit RT

NDTkit RT, TESTIA's Digital Radiography software The NDTkit product line software for X-ray analysi
s. NDTkit RT is a software benefiting from the Ultis kernel which is dedicated to radiographic image analysis. It offers a set of tools and filtering processes to assist RT operators in finding relevant flaws.
>

Teletest Focus+

Teletest Focus+ electronics have superior capabilities than rivals on the market. Beyond the usual
test features, Focus+ has 24 transmit channels and 24 receive channels, with an additional on-board switching capabilities. The instrument's frequency range is 10–300 kHz.
>

IRIS 9000Plus - Introducing the next generation of heat exchanger inspection.

Representing the seventh generation of the IRIS system, the IRIS 9000 Plus has nearly 200 years of c
ombined field inspection experience incorporated in its design. This experience combined with a strong commitment to quality and a history of innovation has made Iris Inspection Services® the undisputed leader in IRIS technology.
>

ISONIC 3510

Very Powerful Superior Performance Extremely Portable Smart Phased Array Ultrasonic Flaw Detector an
d Recorder with 2 Conventional UT and TOFD Channels uniquely combines PA, single- and multi-channel conventional UT, and TOFD modalities providing 100% raw data recording and imaging. Suitable for all kinds of every-day ultrasonic inspections
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window