where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
Sankar Ramakrishnan
Sankar Ramakrishnan
02:32 Feb-26-2005
Multi Element Transducer

Dear Members

From Where will I get the Ultrasonic Multi Element Transducer arranged in a line?

Thankas and regards
Sankar

Simon Amallraja
Simon Amallraja
03:56 Feb-26-2005
Re: Multi Element Transducer
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Dear Members
: From Where will I get the Ultrasonic Multi Element Transducer arranged in a line?
: Thankas and regards
: Sankar
------------ End Original Message ------------

Dear Sankar,
If you are looking at Phased Array system, we can support you. Send us your complete reqt with your contact no and postal address, so that we can discuss and give you the solutions.

D.Simon Amallraja.

Dr. Pierre MARTY
R & D
Saab Aeronautic, Sweden, Joined Jul 2002, 5

Dr. Pierre MARTY

R & D
Saab Aeronautic,
Sweden,
Joined Jul 2002
08:06 Feb-28-2005
Dear Sankar,

If you are looking for multi-element transducer, one of the best company to provide you with what you want is Imasonic. If you are looking for equipment, to use them, I could mention a few equipemenst that we have been using here for multi-element transducres. Design takes a very important part in the Multi-elelemt transducers and I'll be glad to help you on that.
Contactme directly if you wish.
pierre.marty@csm.se

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Dear Members
: From Where will I get the Ultrasonic Multi Element Transducer arranged in a line?
: Thankas and regards
: Sankar
------------ End Original Message ------------

chris caunter
chris caunter
06:57 Mar-02-2005
Dear Sanker,

If you are looking for Multi Element ultrasonic Transducers for Corrosion / Erosion monitoring please visit www.rightrax.u-net.com
or contact me for Product information

Product Spotlight

HARDNESS TESTER TKM-459CE combi

TKM-459CE combi applies 2 methods of hardness control: UCI and Leeb. It provides high-accuracy tes
ting of metals and alloys as well as items of different sizes and configurations, their hardened layers and galvanic coatings. Device represents results in HB, HRC, HV and others. Shock-, dust- and water-proof housing with intuitive software make this gauge easy to use in all working conditions.
>

FD800 Bench Top Flaw Detectors

The bench-top FD800 flaw detector range combines state-of-the-art flaw detection with advanced mater
ial thickness capabilities. Designed for use in the laboratory these gauges are the tool you need for all your flaw detecting needs.
>

Silverwing RMS PA - Phased-array corrosion mapping

Eddyfi Technologies integrated two market leading solutions, Silverwing’s RMS and M2M’s instru
ments to provide a high-speed, remote access ultrasonic phased-array inspection system with live total focusing method (TFM).
>

Ultrasonic Testing Immersion Tanks with Unmatched Scanning Features

TecScan’s non-destructive testing Ultrasonic Immersion Tanks & scanners are designed for high pe
rformance and demanding NDT testing applications. Our Scan3D™ line of High Precision Immersion Tanks are specifically designed for automated ultrasonic testing of complex composites parts used in aerospace and industrial applications.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window