where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
Multi Element Transducer
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

02:32 Feb-26-2005
Sankar Ramakrishnan
Multi Element Transducer

Dear Members

From Where will I get the Ultrasonic Multi Element Transducer arranged in a line?

Thankas and regards
Sankar

03:56 Feb-26-2005
Simon Amallraja
Re: Multi Element Transducer ----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Dear Members
: From Where will I get the Ultrasonic Multi Element Transducer arranged in a line?
: Thankas and regards
: Sankar
------------ End Original Message ------------

Dear Sankar,
If you are looking at Phased Array system, we can support you. Send us your complete reqt with your contact no and postal address, so that we can discuss and give you the solutions.

D.Simon Amallraja.

08:06 Feb-28-2005

Dr. Pierre MARTY

R & D
Saab Aeronautic,
Sweden,
Joined Jul 2002
Re: Multi Element Transducer Dear Sankar,

If you are looking for multi-element transducer, one of the best company to provide you with what you want is Imasonic. If you are looking for equipment, to use them, I could mention a few equipemenst that we have been using here for multi-element transducres. Design takes a very important part in the Multi-elelemt transducers and I'll be glad to help you on that.
Contactme directly if you wish.
pierre.marty@csm.se

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Dear Members
: From Where will I get the Ultrasonic Multi Element Transducer arranged in a line?
: Thankas and regards
: Sankar
------------ End Original Message ------------

06:57 Mar-02-2005
chris caunter
Re: Multi Element Transducer Dear Sanker,

If you are looking for Multi Element ultrasonic Transducers for Corrosion / Erosion monitoring please visit www.rightrax.u-net.com
or contact me for Product information

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|