where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

I&T Nardoni Institute
A state-of-the-art company servicing the metal, mechanical, aeronautical and railway industrial sectors

Technical Discussions
Lia
Lia
07:02 Mar-14-2005
Carbon Steel

I want to know the other names/type for carbon steel.

Hope you can help me with this one. thanks

gandhi tushar d
Engineering
remi metals gujarat ltd, India, Joined Feb 2005, 1

gandhi tushar d

Engineering
remi metals gujarat ltd,
India,
Joined Feb 2005
02:41 Mar-22-2005
Re: Carbon Steel
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I want to know the other names/type for carbon steel.
: Hope you can help me with this one. thanks
------------ End Original Message ------------
The carbon steel is devided in to the following groups
1. Low carbon steel (Mild Steel Containing upto 0.3 % C)
2. Medium carbon steel (Containing 0.3% to 0.6% C)
3. High carbon steel (containing 0.6 % to 1.5 % C)
4. High carbon tool steel (containing 1.5% to 2.0% C)
you can make alloy steel by adding alloying elements.

bart martindale
bart martindale
06:02 Apr-27-2007
Re: Carbon Steel
----------- Start Original Message -----------
I would like to know what the specification c-1015, c-1018 ect for tube. Are there any good books on pipe and tubing specs.
: Hope you can help me with this one. thanks
------------ End Original Message ------------

Product Spotlight

Panther

M2M PANTHER is a phased-array equipment designed for both desktop and industrial applications, offer
ing unparalleled performance in a compact unit. It combines the speed required for industrial integrated Phased-Array Ultrasound (PAUT) solutions, with the most complete set of total focusing method (TFM) imaging techniques, making it the ultimate tool for R&D and procedure qualification.
>

IRIS 9000Plus - Introducing the next generation of heat exchanger inspection.

Representing the seventh generation of the IRIS system, the IRIS 9000 Plus has nearly 200 years of c
ombined field inspection experience incorporated in its design. This experience combined with a strong commitment to quality and a history of innovation has made Iris Inspection Services® the undisputed leader in IRIS technology.
>

High Resolution Industrial CT System for Small/Medium Size Parts Inspection - YXLON FF35 CT

The YXLON FF35 CT computed tomography system is designed to achieve extremely precise inspection r
esults for a wide range of applications. Available in a single or dual tube configuration, it is perfect for very small to medium size parts inspection in the automotive, electronics, aviation, and material science industries.
>

MUSE Mobile Ultrasonic Equipment

The MUSE, a portable ultrasonic imaging system, was developed for in-field inspections of light-weig
ht structures. The MUSE consists of a motor-driven manipulator, a water circulation system for the acoustic coupling and a portable ultrasonic flaw detector (USPC 3010). The MUSE provides images of internal defects (A-, B-,C- and D-scan).
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window