where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Ahmad Muchsin
NDT Inspector,
-, Indonesia, Joined Oct 2001, 4

Ahmad Muchsin

NDT Inspector,
Indonesia,
Joined Oct 2001
02:01 Mar-18-2005
Tempered Glass Tester

I am looking for an NDT instrument and/or method to differentiate between tempered and untempered glass. Anyone can help me?

Simon Amallraja
Director
PET Aviation Systems P Ltd, India, Joined Jul 2003, 20

Simon Amallraja

Director
PET Aviation Systems P Ltd,
India,
Joined Jul 2003
03:04 Mar-18-2005
Re: Tempered Glass Tester
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I am looking for an NDT instrument and/or method to differentiate between tempered and untempered glass. Anyone can help me?
------------ End Original Message ------------

You can contact NDT Solutions Ltd,UK for the solutions. If you are in India send mail with complete details. We can discuss.
www.ndtsolutions.com
Mr. Chris Kirby - MD.

Thanks
Simon Amallraja.

Product Spotlight

IntraPhase Athena Phased Array System

The Athena Phased Array system, manufactured by WesDyne NDE Products & Technology, consists of a pha
sed array acquisition system and PC running IntraSpect software. A PC is used to perform acquisition, analysis and storage of the data. System hardware is capable of operating up to four data sets with any combination of phased array or conventional UT probes. NOW AVAILABLE IN 64-64 CONFIGURATION.
>

TESTD-PT SYSTEM

Pulse thermography is a non-contact test method that is ideal for the characterization of thin fil
ms and coatings or the detection of defects. With a remarquable short test time and a high detection sensitivity, the Telops TESTD-PT is the perfect tool for non- destructive testing. With such high frame rates, it is even possible to investigate highly conductive or diffusive materials.
>

Compact NDT inspection-heads for measurements with active thermography

The compact inspection head is suitable for thermographic ndt tasks. The uncooled infrared camera
is specially developed for NDI-tasks and offers a thermal sensitivity until now known only from thermal imagers with cooled detector. All required components and functions are integrated into the inspection-head. You will only need an ethernet cable to connect the sensor with the evaluation system.
>

Swift & Scorpion2 - a state-of-the-art remote-control ultrasonic crawler

The Swift and Scorpion2 dry-coupled, remote-access ultrasonic crawler bring major efficiency and d
ata improvements to tank shell inspections and other structures such as vessels and offshore installations.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window