where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
UT
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

Matec Instrument Companies, Inc.
Ultrasonic test instrumentation and systems for scientific research, quality control inspection and production testing applications.

00:14 Apr-18-2005
andrzej
UT

I’m a research worker of University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn, Poland. J work od agricultral engineery in wide meaning. Recently J got interesed with the idea of using ultrasonic technics in research on biological materials. Unfortunatly from the beginning I’ve met some problems with the equipment. We have typical pulsar/reciver for ultrasonic tests on metal materials. This kind of pulsar/reciver is not working with transducers of frequency under 0,5 kHz. Such frequency seems to be necessery.
Because of moncy it’s not possible to by full proffesional equipment if I’m not sure it will work the best. So I’m looking for some possibility of testing the equipment first, for some time. To be sure that it’s what J really need – before buying.
I’ll be greatfull for any help in solving my problem.
Andrzej Weso³owski

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|