where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

KARL DEUTSCH
INSTRUMENTS AND SYSTEMS FOR NON-DESTRUCTIVE TESTING OF MATERIALS
Technical Discussions
James Gauthier
Engineering,
ABB, Inc., USA, Joined Nov 2007, 25

James Gauthier

Engineering,
ABB, Inc.,
USA,
Joined Nov 2007
02:27 May-05-2005
Electronic Exposure Time Calculator

I have several versions of both X-ray and Gamma exposure calculators. What I am looking for is customizable electronic versions that could be used for several different applications. Does anyone know of any new programs that are available on the market? I am looking for these items with Computed Radiography and Digital Radiography in mind. Would like to have inputs that allow calculations of double wall exposures with ratios of liquid and vapour/gas filled piping systems. Would like to be able to customize many fields for many different applications. Your help is appreciated in this matter. Mainly looking to save time calculating the tried and true method (using a slide rule)

Srdjan
Srdjan
05:04 May-17-2006
Re: Electronic Exposure Time Calculator
Well, I am developing one. However for 192Ir, 60Co and 75Se. Results are not bed, but it is in development stage now (so far for one film density range 2.5-3.0)

Product Spotlight

HARDNESS TESTER TKM-459CE combi

TKM-459CE combi applies 2 methods of hardness control: UCI and Leeb. It provides high-accuracy tes
ting of metals and alloys as well as items of different sizes and configurations, their hardened layers and galvanic coatings. Device represents results in HB, HRC, HV and others. Shock-, dust- and water-proof housing with intuitive software make this gauge easy to use in all working conditions.
>

YXLON Cougar EVO

Scalable small footprint X-ray inspection systems for assembly and laboratory applications. The
YXLON Cougar EVO series was designed to provide the "best-in- class" inspection solutions for SMT, semiconductor, and laboratory assembly applications, while maintaining a small system footprint for maximum convenience. With optimized software and hardware, these systems produce higher quality and more consistent results than other electronics inspection systems currently on the market.
>

GUL QSR1® Scanning

How do you measure pipe wall thickness without direct access to the area? QSR® Scanning - Guide Wav
e Quantitative Short Range Scanning.
>

NDT.net launches mobile-friendly design

NDT.net has revamped its website providing a mobile-friendly design.The front page received a comp
letely new design and all other sections are now reacting responsively on mobile devices. This has been a major step to make our website more user- friendly.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window