where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
Electronic Exposure Time Calculator
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

02:27 May-05-2005

James Gauthier

NDT Inspector, Operations Manager
GE Inspection Services,
USA,
Joined Nov 2007
Electronic Exposure Time Calculator

I have several versions of both X-ray and Gamma exposure calculators. What I am looking for is customizable electronic versions that could be used for several different applications. Does anyone know of any new programs that are available on the market? I am looking for these items with Computed Radiography and Digital Radiography in mind. Would like to have inputs that allow calculations of double wall exposures with ratios of liquid and vapour/gas filled piping systems. Would like to be able to customize many fields for many different applications. Your help is appreciated in this matter. Mainly looking to save time calculating the tried and true method (using a slide rule)

05:04 May-17-2006
Srdjan
Re: Electronic Exposure Time Calculator Well, I am developing one. However for 192Ir, 60Co and 75Se. Results are not bed, but it is in development stage now (so far for one film density range 2.5-3.0)

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|