where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
Satish Sharma
Satish Sharma
06:52 May-17-2005
Software for DUSC880 card by Keiyu-NDY Taiwan

Can any one help me out to modify the ocsilloscope program for the DUSC880 card provide by Keiyu NDT Taiwan?

Satish Sharma

zhimin zhong
zhimin zhong
02:55 Jun-23-2005
Re: Software for DUSC880 card by Keiyu-NDY Taiwan
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Can any one help me out to modify the ocsilloscope program for the DUSC880 card provide by Keiyu NDT Taiwan?
: Satish Sharma
------------ End Original Message ------------

We have developped an auto ultrasonic testing system base on the card you mentioned! If you are interesting, please contact me with email.

satish sharma
satish sharma
05:12 Mar-17-2006
Re: Software for DUSC880 card by Keiyu-NDY Taiwan
Thank you Mr. Zhong Zhimin.
satish sharma
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: : Can any one help me out to modify the ocsilloscope program for the DUSC880 card provide by Keiyu NDT Taiwan?
: : Satish Sharma
: We have developped an auto ultrasonic testing system base on the card you mentioned! If you are interesting, please contact me with email.
------------ End Original Message ------------

Product Spotlight

Sci Aps Z-Series Portable Handheld Analysers

The world’s only handheld analyzer that measures carbon content in stainless (yes even L-grades),s
teels, and cast irons. Also accepted for low Si analysis for sulfidic corrosion analysis, and is widely used in the power industry for Cr analysis, for flow accelerated corrosion applications.
>

CIVA 2017 UT Module

CIVA NDE Simulation Software is the world leader of NDT Simulation. The UT simulation Module incl
udes: - "Beam computation": Beam propagation simulation - "Inspection Simulation": Beam interaction with flaws or specimens The user can simulate a whole inspection process (pulse echo, tandem or TOFD) with a wide range of probes (conventional, Phased- arrays or EMAT), components, and flaws.
>

Cygnus 6+ PRO Multi-Mode Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge

The Cygnus 6+ PRO thickness gauge is the most advance gauge within the Cygnus range with key featu
res including: comprehensive data logging; A-scan and B-scan display; manual gain control; Bluetooth connectivity; and much more. With its unique dual display and three measuring modes (Multiple-Echo, Echo-Echo and Single-Echo), this surface thickness gauge offers maximum versatility for inspections.
>

FlexoFORM™

The FlexoFORM™ solution integrates flexible phased array probe technology in a scanner to solv
e the challenges that come with inspecting pipe elbows. When combined with a water column, this solution can be used to collect easy-to-interpret data on elbows with diameters ranging from 4.5 in. OD up to flat and offers many benefits.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window