where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Satish Sharma
Satish Sharma
06:52 May-17-2005
Software for DUSC880 card by Keiyu-NDY Taiwan

Can any one help me out to modify the ocsilloscope program for the DUSC880 card provide by Keiyu NDT Taiwan?

Satish Sharma

zhimin zhong
zhimin zhong
02:55 Jun-23-2005
Re: Software for DUSC880 card by Keiyu-NDY Taiwan
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Can any one help me out to modify the ocsilloscope program for the DUSC880 card provide by Keiyu NDT Taiwan?
: Satish Sharma
------------ End Original Message ------------

We have developped an auto ultrasonic testing system base on the card you mentioned! If you are interesting, please contact me with email.

satish sharma
satish sharma
05:12 Mar-17-2006
Re: Software for DUSC880 card by Keiyu-NDY Taiwan
Thank you Mr. Zhong Zhimin.
satish sharma
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: : Can any one help me out to modify the ocsilloscope program for the DUSC880 card provide by Keiyu NDT Taiwan?
: : Satish Sharma
: We have developped an auto ultrasonic testing system base on the card you mentioned! If you are interesting, please contact me with email.
------------ End Original Message ------------

Product Spotlight

Magnetic X-Ray Pipeline Crawler

Zhong Yi brand pipeline crawler is magnetic/micro-video controlled crawler with DC X ray unit inst
alled for checking welding of pipeline. Move steadily inside the pipeline 6''-60''diameter with speed of up to 18m/min, Max. moving diatance 5 kilometers and provide the efficient inspection of the pipeline.
>

FAAST-PA! OEM Patented phased Array for high speed UT inspection

Multiangle, Multifocus, Multifrequency, Multibeam. Instead of stacking UT electronics and having m
any PA probes, FAAST-PA is able to transmit all delay laws within ONE single shot in Real time.
>

Webinar: FMC & Advanced Focusing Techniques for Improved Ultrasonic Inspections

Phased array ultrasound is now a commonly accepted inspection technology. Now there is excitement ar
ound new techniques in Phased Array: Full Matrix Capture (FMC) & Total Focusing Method (TFM). Our webinar on December 5 & 6 will illustrate how these techniques, implemented on a TOPAZ64 instrument, can improve the results of existing inspections. Register today.
>

Echomac® PA Rail Wheel Tester

MAC introduces two versions of Rail Wheel Testers using ECHOMAC® PA platform based on customer requ
irements.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s