where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
jimmy
jimmy
08:54 May-21-2005
Acoustic C scan

hi, any one know about Acoustic C-scan for tank bottom plate scanning? with contents inside? we got a contract to do it ? if some one familiar with this technique plz mail me
regards
jimmy

Richard Kazares
Richard Kazares
03:57 May-22-2005
Re: Acoustic C scan
Acoustic Emission testing can provide tank floor testing capability with the contents STILL INSIDE. Visit www.pacndt.com for an introduction. You may contact Physical Acoustics Corp. for more information.

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: hi, any one know about Acoustic C-scan for tank bottom plate scanning? with contents inside? we got a contract to do it ? if some one familiar with this technique plz mail me
: regards
: jimmy
------------ End Original Message ------------

John O'Brien
Consultant, -
Chevron ETC , USA, Joined Jan 2000, 278

John O'Brien

Consultant, -
Chevron ETC ,
USA,
Joined Jan 2000
05:22 May-23-2005
Do you really mean Acoustic C-Scan? I think you mean on-line condition assessment of tank floors with Acoustic Emission.

If so please contact me.

Simon Amallraja
Simon Amallraja
04:13 May-24-2005
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: hi, any one know about Acoustic C-scan for tank bottom plate scanning? with contents inside? we got a contract to do it ? if some one familiar with this technique plz mail me
: regards
: jimmy
------------ End Original Message ------------

We represent Vallen SYsteme, GmbH, for Acoustic Emission. If you are in India, you can contact us for all details. We represent them in India.

D.Simon Amallraja.
Mobile: 098663 43309

Product Spotlight

CIVA 2017 UT Module

CIVA NDE Simulation Software is the world leader of NDT Simulation. The UT simulation Module incl
udes: - "Beam computation": Beam propagation simulation - "Inspection Simulation": Beam interaction with flaws or specimens The user can simulate a whole inspection process (pulse echo, tandem or TOFD) with a wide range of probes (conventional, Phased- arrays or EMAT), components, and flaws.
>

Ultrasonic tomograph for imaging of concrete structures А1040 MIRA

Applicable for concrete inspection allowing imaging of the internal structure of objects from conc
rete, reinforced concrete, different stones. The operation applies pulse-echo technique at one-side access to the object. The instrument is feasible for concrete inspection for searching conduct ducts, conduits, detection of foreign inclusions, holes, honeycombing, cracks and other concrete defects.
>

EKOSCAN Phased Array

In order to always fit your needs, EKOSCAN can manufacture any type of UT transducer, either convent
ional or Phased Array. As an ISO 9001: 2015 certified company, EKOSCAN is extremely careful as far a material selection and manufacturing processes are concerned. Our probes guarantee our customers the benefits of latest innovations regarding piezo-composite, backing, impedance adaptation layer, etc. Specific probes for hostile environment: high temperature, high pressure, corrosive environment,etc. Specific probes designed to fit your specific application: optimization of every parameter to guarantee you the best detection.
>

Wireless TOFD scanner

Quick, accurate and highly reproducible welds testing. The System operates wirelessly and is compat
ible with any type of Windows based Laptop, Desktop or Tablet.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window