where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
jimmy
jimmy
08:54 May-21-2005
Acoustic C scan

hi, any one know about Acoustic C-scan for tank bottom plate scanning? with contents inside? we got a contract to do it ? if some one familiar with this technique plz mail me
regards
jimmy

Richard Kazares
Richard Kazares
03:57 May-22-2005
Re: Acoustic C scan
Acoustic Emission testing can provide tank floor testing capability with the contents STILL INSIDE. Visit www.pacndt.com for an introduction. You may contact Physical Acoustics Corp. for more information.

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: hi, any one know about Acoustic C-scan for tank bottom plate scanning? with contents inside? we got a contract to do it ? if some one familiar with this technique plz mail me
: regards
: jimmy
------------ End Original Message ------------

John O'Brien
Consultant, -
Chevron ETC , USA, Joined Jan 2000, 278

John O'Brien

Consultant, -
Chevron ETC ,
USA,
Joined Jan 2000
05:22 May-23-2005
Do you really mean Acoustic C-Scan? I think you mean on-line condition assessment of tank floors with Acoustic Emission.

If so please contact me.

Simon Amallraja
Simon Amallraja
04:13 May-24-2005
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: hi, any one know about Acoustic C-scan for tank bottom plate scanning? with contents inside? we got a contract to do it ? if some one familiar with this technique plz mail me
: regards
: jimmy
------------ End Original Message ------------

We represent Vallen SYsteme, GmbH, for Acoustic Emission. If you are in India, you can contact us for all details. We represent them in India.

D.Simon Amallraja.
Mobile: 098663 43309

Product Spotlight

Trade-In Offer

We are offering our existing clients trade-in against Wavemaker® G3 systems, Standard (Blue) inflat
able rings and modules for excellent deals on the latest Wavemaker® G4mini system.
>

NEW! The PragmaPro Instrument Platform

The PragmaPro is based on a modular cartridge technology and supports various NDT instrument modal
ities such as UT, PAUT, ECT and many more. This new platform is based on a machined, powder-coated aluminum frame for shock-proofness, best sealing qualities and maximum heat dissipation. This is practical to extend the outdoor temperature range and/or to extend the power injected in the transducers. The PragmaPro is aiming at a very wide range of applications, such as weld scanning, corrosion mapping and composite testing.
>

TVC awarded UKAS accreditation

TVC are delighted to finally announce we have been awarded UKAS accreditation for our calibration
laboratory. Laboratory accreditation to ISO/IEC 17025:2005 enables us to conduct the Electrical Verification of Ultrasonic Flaw Detection Equipment to BS EN 12668-1:2010. It has taken many months of hard work and we want to thank our staff for all their efforts during this massive undertaking.
>

Spot weld inspection with Phased Array – PHAsis.one

The first PAUT spot weld inspection device offering a physical resolution of the spot weld diamete
r better than 0.35mm. Precise: more than 700 real UT measurements per spot weld. Easy to go: minimal training required due to the user friendly inspection software. Be sure: safe evaluation due to the imaging result display and automated creation of an evaluation proposal for the spot weld quality.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s