where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Acoustic Emission Consulting, Inc.
Acoustic Emission Consulting, Inc. specializes in the design of small portable AE instruments for field and lab use.

Technical Discussions
Raúl Ortiz
Raúl Ortiz
00:33 Jul-08-2005
filler metal

Hello! Which filler metal can I use for welding A-335 P11 steel with A-106 B steel?
Thank you.

SERGIO LARA
SERGIO LARA
00:55 Aug-18-2005
DUDA DE A-335 P11
HOLA QUE TAL ME LLAMO SERGIO SOY DE MONTERREY,, MEXICO, TENGO UNA URGENCIA ANDO TRATANDO DE LOCALIZAR TUBERIA EN CEDULA XS Y EN MATERIAL A-335 P11 DE 20" MAXIMO PERO EN TODO MEXICO NO LA CONOCEN MI PREGUNTA ES DONDE LA PODRIA CONSEGUIR EN EL LADO DE TEXAS, OJALA Y ME MANDEN RESPUESTA GRACIAS

Product Spotlight

Echomac® PA Rail Wheel Tester

MAC introduces two versions of Rail Wheel Testers using ECHOMAC® PA platform based on customer requ
irements.
>

AIS229 - Multipurpose Real Time System

Latest standard & automatic real time system developed by Balteau. The AIS229 has been designed to
do series inspection in a wide variety of industry. Composed of a shielded cabinet, 5 axis manipulator, x-ray generator and tubehead from 160kV to 225kV, a fl at panel & much more, the AIS229 is most certainly one of the most multipurpose RTR system available on the market.
>

AMIGO2

TSC Amigo2 - ACFM technology has developed a solid reputation for accurately detecting and sizing
surface-breaking cracks through paint and coatings. As the industry demands increased performance in speed, signal quality, and portability, it’s time for an evolution. It’s time for Amigo2.
>

Magnetic X-Ray Pipeline Crawler

Zhong Yi brand pipeline crawler is magnetic/micro-video controlled crawler with DC X ray unit inst
alled for checking welding of pipeline. Move steadily inside the pipeline 6''-60''diameter with speed of up to 18m/min, Max. moving diatance 5 kilometers and provide the efficient inspection of the pipeline.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window