where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Stanley
Stanley
02:03 Aug-09-2005
Midas NDT Zeus and Meccasonics G546

Hi,

Anyone used the above systems before? I need help in calibrating the time-of-flight (TOF) function. My department's manual seem to be missing.

Thanks.

James Boaden
Sales,
Midas NDT Systems Ltd., United Kingdom, Joined Jun 2002, 6

James Boaden

Sales,
Midas NDT Systems Ltd.,
United Kingdom,
Joined Jun 2002
05:34 Aug-09-2005
Re: Midas NDT Zeus and Meccasonics G546
Just drop me a line and we will do what we can to help.

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Hi,
: Anyone used the above systems before? I need help in calibrating the time-of-flight (TOF) function. My department's manual seem to be missing.
: Thanks.
------------ End Original Message ------------

Dave
Dave
12:25 Aug-26-2013
Re: Midas NDT Zeus and Meccasonics G546
In Reply to James Boaden at 05:34 Aug-09-2005 .

Finally get a google result with what I am looking for, and there is still no answer for this, did it work Stanley!? What did you see?

Product Spotlight

NDTkit RT

NDTkit RT, TESTIA's Digital Radiography software The NDTkit product line software for X-ray analysi
s. NDTkit RT is a software benefiting from the Ultis kernel which is dedicated to radiographic image analysis. It offers a set of tools and filtering processes to assist RT operators in finding relevant flaws.
>

Research and Application Development For NDT

Acuren’s Research and Application Development specializes in the development of advanced ultraso
nic inspection techniques and systems for challenging inspection applications, with an emphasis on practical solutions which are field deployable. Services include manual and automated ultrasonic inspection system development, inspection technique optimization using laboratory scale studies and ultrasonic modeling (CIVA, BeamTool), preparing technical justification for technique evaluation and qualification (Probability of Detection and sizing accuracy studies), inspection/calibration/analysis procedure preparation to support field deployment of custom techniques, and development of custom imaging algorithms to support challenging inspection applications.
>

FMC/TFM

Next generation for Phased Array UT is here now with FMC/TFM! Have higher resolution imaging, impr
oved signal to noise ratio, characterize, size and analyze defects better with access to several wave mode views and save raw FMC data for higher quality analysis.  Some of the benefits are:
  • Beautiful Image! Easier to understand what you're looking at
  • Completely focused in entire image or volume
  • Much easier to define setups before inspection
  • Easier to decipher geometry echoes from real defects
  • Oriented defects (e.g. cracks) are imaged better
  • See image from different wave modes from one FMC inspection
  • FMC data can be reprocessed/analyzed without going back to the field
>

Ultrasonic Probe Recharacterization Service

NDT Systems offers a comprehensive Aftercare and Recharacterization Service for all our ultrasonic
probes. The Recharacterization Service is fully compliant with International ASTM E1065 Standard Guide (and other applicable standards) and offers complete documentation, traceable to the ASTM E1065 Standard. For more details or to schedule Recharacterization Services contact ndtsales@ndtsystems.com
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window