where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
Mathias
Mathias
05:58 Aug-16-2005
Radiographic film qualities

Hi,
Can anyone help me with a translation table for radiographic film qualities? More concrete, I´m looking for a table were I can compare the different films from Agfa (D2-D7), Fuji (IX20-IX100) and Kodak (CX-AA).

Buddy Butcher
Buddy Butcher
08:13 Aug-16-2005
Re: Radiographic film qualities
Follow this link, it has exactly what you are looking for.

If the link is dead, I can e-mail the info.

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Hi,
: Can anyone help me with a translation table for radiographic film qualities? More concrete, I´m looking for a table were I can compare the different films from Agfa (D2-D7), Fuji (IX20-IX100) and Kodak (CX-AA).
------------ End Original Message ------------

althea robin
althea robin
08:51 Mar-17-2009
Re: Radiographic film qualities
In Reply to Buddy Butcher at 08:13 Aug-16-2005 .

Hi, i'm hoping to check out the link u posted, but it keeps on saying error 404. i hope u can email the info to me too. im comparing agfa drystar 5500, kodak dryview 8300, and codonics direct vista.

my email is aeiarobin@yahoo.com

i hope to receive a reply from you. thank you. :D

Product Spotlight

Varex Imaging Large Field of View (FOV) Digital Detector Arrays (DDAs)

A larger FOV DDA can reduce the space and volume of the X-ray inspection system on the factory floor
, enable faster scanning times, better throughput and better resolution images at a lower dose. Customers can also save time and money. With these benefits in mind, Varex Imaging has designed a family of large FOV detectors (4343HE, XRD 1611, 4343DX-I, 4343CT) for our industrial imaging customers.
>

EKOSCAN Phased Array

In order to always fit your needs, EKOSCAN can manufacture any type of UT transducer, either convent
ional or Phased Array. As an ISO 9001: 2015 certified company, EKOSCAN is extremely careful as far a material selection and manufacturing processes are concerned. Our probes guarantee our customers the benefits of latest innovations regarding piezo-composite, backing, impedance adaptation layer, etc. Specific probes for hostile environment: high temperature, high pressure, corrosive environment,etc. Specific probes designed to fit your specific application: optimization of every parameter to guarantee you the best detection.
>

XRHRobotStar

In high volume industries like automotive the requirement for a hundred percent X-ray inspection c
reates a bottleneck in the production. The XRHRobotStar is a fully Automated Defect Recognition (ADR) capable robot-system that allows an ultra-fast in-line inspection.
>

FD800 Bench Top Flaw Detectors

The bench-top FD800 flaw detector range combines state-of-the-art flaw detection with advanced mater
ial thickness capabilities. Designed for use in the laboratory these gauges are the tool you need for all your flaw detecting needs.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window