where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

TWI
TWI is a global leader in technology engineering providing research and consultancy to its members in the field of materials and selection, joining, inspection, NDT and structural integrity management.

Technical Discussions
Mathias
Mathias
05:58 Aug-16-2005
Radiographic film qualities

Hi,
Can anyone help me with a translation table for radiographic film qualities? More concrete, I´m looking for a table were I can compare the different films from Agfa (D2-D7), Fuji (IX20-IX100) and Kodak (CX-AA).

Buddy Butcher
Buddy Butcher
08:13 Aug-16-2005
Re: Radiographic film qualities
Follow this link, it has exactly what you are looking for.

If the link is dead, I can e-mail the info.

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Hi,
: Can anyone help me with a translation table for radiographic film qualities? More concrete, I´m looking for a table were I can compare the different films from Agfa (D2-D7), Fuji (IX20-IX100) and Kodak (CX-AA).
------------ End Original Message ------------

althea robin
althea robin
08:51 Mar-17-2009
Re: Radiographic film qualities
In Reply to Buddy Butcher at 08:13 Aug-16-2005 .

Hi, i'm hoping to check out the link u posted, but it keeps on saying error 404. i hope u can email the info to me too. im comparing agfa drystar 5500, kodak dryview 8300, and codonics direct vista.

my email is aeiarobin@yahoo.com

i hope to receive a reply from you. thank you. :D

Product Spotlight

NDTkit RT

NDTkit RT, TESTIA's Digital Radiography software The NDTkit product line software for X-ray analysi
s. NDTkit RT is a software benefiting from the Ultis kernel which is dedicated to radiographic image analysis. It offers a set of tools and filtering processes to assist RT operators in finding relevant flaws.
>

Semi-Automated Phased Array Immersion System for Small Composite Parts

Turn-key semi-automated system as an improved and affordable solution for inspection of small comp
osite parts. Includes support table, immersion tank, scanner, PA instrument, PC, Analysis software, database, wedge management and other options.
>

FlexoFORM™

The FlexoFORM™ solution integrates flexible phased array probe technology in a scanner to solv
e the challenges that come with inspecting pipe elbows. When combined with a water column, this solution can be used to collect easy-to-interpret data on elbows with diameters ranging from 4.5 in. OD up to flat and offers many benefits.
>

Swift & Scorpion2 - a state-of-the-art remote-control ultrasonic crawler

The Swift and Scorpion2 dry-coupled, remote-access ultrasonic crawler bring major efficiency and d
ata improvements to tank shell inspections and other structures such as vessels and offshore installations.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window