where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
Acoustic emission equipment for boom truck inspection
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

Tecnatom
Tecnatom has more than 50 years of experience providing services, equipment and systems devoted to NDT testing in several sectors and markets.

08:47 Aug-16-2005

Tim Anderson

NDT Inspector,
Eclipse Sientific Products Inc.,
Canada,
Joined Aug 2005
Acoustic emission equipment for boom truck inspection

I am looking for help in finding the names of companies that produce/sell acoustic emission equipment (available in North America) designed to inspect the fiberglass booms of bucket/boom trucks. So far I've only been able to discern one company as actually listing equipment configured for boom truck inspection, PAC in New Jersey. I'm interested in any AE equipment packages that can be configured to do fiberglass boom truck inspections.

(Please ignore my similar posting in the General Discussions forum it was inadvertantly posted in that forum by mistake.)

Thank You
Tim Anderson

03:00 Aug-19-2005

Mark Carlos

Engineering, -
MISTRAS Products & Systems,
USA,
Joined Mar 2002
Re: Acoustic emission equipment for boom truck inspection Tim, as you mention, Physical Acoustics would be happy to help you. PAC has specific products and software that address the bucket truck testing market. The ADTIwin software is specifically configured to carry out tests on fiberglass boom trucks and follows ASTM F914, F1430 and F1797 AE testing procedures. Call 609-716-4000 for assistance. Regards

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I am looking for help in finding the names of companies that produce/sell acoustic emission equipment (available in North America) designed to inspect the fiberglass booms of bucket/boom trucks. So far I've only been able to discern one company as actually listing equipment configured for boom truck inspection, PAC in New Jersey. I'm interested in any AE equipment packages that can be configured to do fiberglass boom truck inspections.
: (Please ignore my similar posting in the General Discussions forum it was inadvertantly posted in that forum by mistake.)
: Thank You
: Tim Anderson
------------ End Original Message ------------

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|