where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
Digital X-Ray
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

06:04 Aug-22-2005
Mathias
Digital X-Ray

Does anyone have a good experience of digital X-Ray inspection of welds?
What I am interested of is weld inspection, 3-30 mm material thickness and image quality at the same level as AGFA D4 or better.

05:11 Aug-24-2005
Ken Hardy
Re: Digital X-Ray ----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Does anyone have a good experience of digital X-Ray inspection of welds?
: What I am interested of is weld inspection, 3-30 mm material thickness and image quality at the same level as AGFA D4 or better.
------------ End Original Message ------------
The Technology is avaiable to meet your requirements at a real time rate for most applications

07:01 Aug-24-2005
Dan Guerrero
: What I am interested of is weld inspection, 3-30 mm material thickness and image quality at the same level as AGFA D4 or better.

There are several options depending on throughput and mechanical manipulation.

08:17 Aug-25-2005
Mathias
: : Does anyone have a good experience of digital X-Ray inspection of welds?
: : What I am interested of is weld inspection, 3-30 mm material thickness and image quality at the same level as AGFA D4 or better.
: There are several options depending on throughput and mechanical manipulation.
Yes, I know about the different options but can you explain why nobody uses it in the sectors with the most severe weld requirements?

05:29 Aug-25-2005
Simon Amallraja

If you are in India, contact Mahindra Intertrade Ltd. We have Vidisco Flat Panel System for that applications. We can send you the details.

Simon.

09:37 Aug-25-2005

John Pursley

R & D
Envision Product Design,
USA,
Joined Oct 1999
Re: Digital X-Ray If contact me by email, I will supply contact information of some of our customers who have experience with weld inspection using digital X-ray.

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: : Does anyone have a good experience of digital X-Ray inspection of welds?
: : What I am interested of is weld inspection, 3-30 mm material thickness and image quality at the same level as AGFA D4 or better.
: The Technology is avaiable to meet your requirements at a real time rate for most applications

01:56 Aug-25-2005

Gary

Consultant
TWI,
United Kingdom,
Joined May 2001

Mathias

TWI has some 50 NDT Engineers and has undertaken several studies as an independent organisation in this field.

We also offer a service to project manage/oversee the change from film to digital process. Further help is available from the NDT Validation Centre situated in South Wales.

Please use my works email (Gary.Penney@twi.co.uk) or call +44 777 617 45 85 for any further information.

01:00 Aug-31-2005
Hajo Schulenburg
Re: Digital X-Ray Hello,
i´m the managing director of VisiConsult ( Germany ). We can deliver solutions for digital imageprocessing. We have installed systems for weld inspection, with flat panel solutions.Please have a look on our product range on our homepage.

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|