where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Materials Research Institute
Consulting to the NDT industry.

Technical Discussions
Steve
R & D,
CNI informatica, Italy, Joined Sep 2005, 1

Steve

R & D,
CNI informatica,
Italy,
Joined Sep 2005
07:31 Sep-01-2005
Detect using ultrasound

My company need to made one industrial application to identify the presence of objects strangers in containers type jars or bottles of glass. These containers are full of liquids type oil, water, wine, honey, fruit juices, etc. The bodies strangers to find are fragments of glass or metal, bugs, but more in a generalized manner bodies having various density from the contained liquid.
Someone can suggest one good sensor/tecnique to solve my problem ?

Simon Amallraja
Simon Amallraja
08:56 Sep-03-2005
Re: Detect using ultrasound
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: My company need to made one industrial application to identify the presence of objects strangers in containers type jars or bottles of glass. These containers are full of liquids type oil, water, wine, honey, fruit juices, etc. The bodies strangers to find are fragments of glass or metal, bugs, but more in a generalized manner bodies having various density from the contained liquid.
: Someone can suggest one good sensor/tecnique to solve my problem ?
------------ End Original Message ------------

You can contactDT Technology of Finland. They make Linear Diode Array systems, which is used for finding any foriegn materials in Pharma, engg and other Industrial Aplications.

www.detectiontechnology.com

S.V.Swamy
Engineering, - Material Testing Inspection & Quality Control
Retired from Nuclear Fuel Complex , India, Joined Feb 2001, 785

S.V.Swamy

Engineering, - Material Testing Inspection & Quality Control
Retired from Nuclear Fuel Complex ,
India,
Joined Feb 2001
09:39 Sep-03-2005
Re: Detect using ultrasound
Dear Steve,

Try real time radiography. The systems at the airport should work for you. Once you detect the presence of a foreign body, more detail may be obtained using ultrasound. The medical ultrasound equipment again should be good.

Swamy

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: My company need to made one industrial application to identify the presence of objects strangers in containers type jars or bottles of glass. These containers are full of liquids type oil, water, wine, honey, fruit juices, etc. The bodies strangers to find are fragments of glass or metal, bugs, but more in a generalized manner bodies having various density from the contained liquid.
: Someone can suggest one good sensor/tecnique to solve my problem ?
------------ End Original Message ------------

Product Spotlight

FAAST-PA! OEM Patented phased Array for high speed UT inspection

Multiangle, Multifocus, Multifrequency, Multibeam. Instead of stacking UT electronics and having m
any PA probes, FAAST-PA is able to transmit all delay laws within ONE single shot in Real time.
>

ISONIC 3510

Very Powerful Superior Performance Extremely Portable Smart Phased Array Ultrasonic Flaw Detector an
d Recorder with 2 Conventional UT and TOFD Channels uniquely combines PA, single- and multi-channel conventional UT, and TOFD modalities providing 100% raw data recording and imaging. Suitable for all kinds of every-day ultrasonic inspections
>

PROlineTOP Plug & Play Ultrasonic inspection device

As Plug & Play solution it units all control and operation elements in a small housing and therefo
re replaces the typical control cabinet...
>

IRIS 9000Plus - Introducing the next generation of heat exchanger inspection.

Representing the seventh generation of the IRIS system, the IRIS 9000 Plus has nearly 200 years of c
ombined field inspection experience incorporated in its design. This experience combined with a strong commitment to quality and a history of innovation has made Iris Inspection Services® the undisputed leader in IRIS technology.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window