where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
Detect using ultrasound
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

Vidisco Ltd.
Vidisco Ltd. is the leading designer and manufacturer of state-of-the-art Digital Radiography systems.

07:31 Sep-01-2005

Steve

R & D,
CNI informatica,
Italy,
Joined Sep 2005
Detect using ultrasound

My company need to made one industrial application to identify the presence of objects strangers in containers type jars or bottles of glass. These containers are full of liquids type oil, water, wine, honey, fruit juices, etc. The bodies strangers to find are fragments of glass or metal, bugs, but more in a generalized manner bodies having various density from the contained liquid.
Someone can suggest one good sensor/tecnique to solve my problem ?

08:56 Sep-03-2005
Simon Amallraja
Re: Detect using ultrasound ----------- Start Original Message -----------
: My company need to made one industrial application to identify the presence of objects strangers in containers type jars or bottles of glass. These containers are full of liquids type oil, water, wine, honey, fruit juices, etc. The bodies strangers to find are fragments of glass or metal, bugs, but more in a generalized manner bodies having various density from the contained liquid.
: Someone can suggest one good sensor/tecnique to solve my problem ?
------------ End Original Message ------------

You can contactDT Technology of Finland. They make Linear Diode Array systems, which is used for finding any foriegn materials in Pharma, engg and other Industrial Aplications.

www.detectiontechnology.com

09:39 Sep-03-2005

S.V.Swamy

Engineering, - Material Testing Inspection & Quality Control
Retired from Nuclear Fuel Complex ,
India,
Joined Feb 2001
Re: Detect using ultrasound Dear Steve,

Try real time radiography. The systems at the airport should work for you. Once you detect the presence of a foreign body, more detail may be obtained using ultrasound. The medical ultrasound equipment again should be good.

Swamy

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: My company need to made one industrial application to identify the presence of objects strangers in containers type jars or bottles of glass. These containers are full of liquids type oil, water, wine, honey, fruit juices, etc. The bodies strangers to find are fragments of glass or metal, bugs, but more in a generalized manner bodies having various density from the contained liquid.
: Someone can suggest one good sensor/tecnique to solve my problem ?
------------ End Original Message ------------

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|