where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Teletest
Teletest Focus+ was the first system to use long-range guided wave ultrasonic testing to detect corrosion in pipelines.

Technical Discussions
Steve
R & D,
CNI informatica, Italy, Joined Sep 2005, 1

Steve

R & D,
CNI informatica,
Italy,
Joined Sep 2005
07:31 Sep-01-2005
Detect using ultrasound

My company need to made one industrial application to identify the presence of objects strangers in containers type jars or bottles of glass. These containers are full of liquids type oil, water, wine, honey, fruit juices, etc. The bodies strangers to find are fragments of glass or metal, bugs, but more in a generalized manner bodies having various density from the contained liquid.
Someone can suggest one good sensor/tecnique to solve my problem ?

Simon Amallraja
Simon Amallraja
08:56 Sep-03-2005
Re: Detect using ultrasound
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: My company need to made one industrial application to identify the presence of objects strangers in containers type jars or bottles of glass. These containers are full of liquids type oil, water, wine, honey, fruit juices, etc. The bodies strangers to find are fragments of glass or metal, bugs, but more in a generalized manner bodies having various density from the contained liquid.
: Someone can suggest one good sensor/tecnique to solve my problem ?
------------ End Original Message ------------

You can contactDT Technology of Finland. They make Linear Diode Array systems, which is used for finding any foriegn materials in Pharma, engg and other Industrial Aplications.

www.detectiontechnology.com

S.V.Swamy
Engineering, - Material Testing Inspection & Quality Control
Retired from Nuclear Fuel Complex , India, Joined Feb 2001, 787

S.V.Swamy

Engineering, - Material Testing Inspection & Quality Control
Retired from Nuclear Fuel Complex ,
India,
Joined Feb 2001
09:39 Sep-03-2005
Re: Detect using ultrasound
Dear Steve,

Try real time radiography. The systems at the airport should work for you. Once you detect the presence of a foreign body, more detail may be obtained using ultrasound. The medical ultrasound equipment again should be good.

Swamy

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: My company need to made one industrial application to identify the presence of objects strangers in containers type jars or bottles of glass. These containers are full of liquids type oil, water, wine, honey, fruit juices, etc. The bodies strangers to find are fragments of glass or metal, bugs, but more in a generalized manner bodies having various density from the contained liquid.
: Someone can suggest one good sensor/tecnique to solve my problem ?
------------ End Original Message ------------

Product Spotlight

XRHRobotStar

In high volume industries like automotive the requirement for a hundred percent X-ray inspection c
reates a bottleneck in the production. The XRHRobotStar is a fully Automated Defect Recognition (ADR) capable robot-system that allows an ultra-fast in-line inspection.
>

Varex Imaging Large Field of View (FOV) Digital Detector Arrays (DDAs)

A larger FOV DDA can reduce the space and volume of the X-ray inspection system on the factory floor
, enable faster scanning times, better throughput and better resolution images at a lower dose. Customers can also save time and money. With these benefits in mind, Varex Imaging has designed a family of large FOV detectors (4343HE, XRD 1611, 4343DX-I, 4343CT) for our industrial imaging customers.
>

Research and Applications Development For NDT

The Research and Applications Development (RAD) group is a newly formed team within Acuren dedicat
ed to tackling challenging inspection problems. Our focus is the development of novel, field deployable, advanced inspection techniques for use in cases where standard NDT methods are ineffective. We don't wait for new innovations, we engineer them. From concept to commissioning.
>

iProbe - USB Phased Array Probe

Turn your PC, Laptop or Tablet into a powerful 32:64 Phased Array system with our USB powered Phas
ed Array iProbe and inspection software package. Perform affordable weld inspection and corrosion mapping inspections with this powerful but small system. The probe has a 100V pulser, 8K PRF, dual axis encoder input and achieves outstanding signal quality.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window