where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Wieslaw Bicz
Wieslaw Bicz
02:16 Jun-04-1999
New ultrasound directory

I would like to inform all forum participants about a new ultrasound
directory, I am editing. This directory has now about 400 entries.

I will try to place there links to all companies, universities etc. working with ultrasound.
I will also try to place there links to interesting descriptions, articles etc.

I would be gratefull for any new link, comments, suggestion or other kind of cooperation.

The directory is to find under following URL: http://dmoz.org/Science/Methods_and_Techniques/Ultrasound/

Wieslaw Bicz

optel@optel.com.pl

ali reza teymouri
ali reza teymouri
02:56 Nov-04-2000
Re: New ultrasound directory
: I would like to inform all forum participants about a new ultrasound
: directory, I am editing. This directory has now about 400 entries.

: I will try to place there links to all companies, universities etc. working with ultrasound.
: I will also try to place there links to interesting descriptions, articles etc.

: I would be gratefull for any new link, comments, suggestion or other kind of cooperation.

: The directory is to find under following URL: http://dmoz.org/Science/Methods_and_Techniques/Ultrasound/

: Wieslaw Bicz

: optel@optel.com.pl

ali reza teymouri
ali reza teymouri
02:57 Nov-04-2000
Re: New ultrasound directory
: I would like to inform all forum participants about a new ultrasound
: directory, I am editing. This directory has now about 400 entries.

: I will try to place there links to all companies, universities etc. working with ultrasound.
: I will also try to place there links to interesting descriptions, articles etc.

: I would be gratefull for any new link, comments, suggestion or other kind of cooperation.

: The directory is to find under following URL: http://dmoz.org/Science/Methods_and_Techniques/Ultrasound/

: Wieslaw Bicz

: optel@optel.com.pl

Product Spotlight

NEW - TD Focus-ScanRX

The NEW Next Generation Advanced UT platform, TD Focus ScanRX - Also available as a card stack solut
ion. Key Improvements 1. Data acquisition is significantly faster than current design 2. Better aesthetic – closely aligns with HandyScan RX 3. Improved IP rating (Target IP66) 4. Ruggedized housing 5. Connectors are protected from impact and ingress 6. Integrated stand and separate retractable handle easy to keep clean) 7. Touchscreen with ruggedized display glass 8. 3-Axis encoder input
>

X-ray CT aids research into defect formation in AM parts

X-ray CT is used to research how additive manufacturing process parameters influence defect format
ion in AM parts.
>

IntraPhase Athena Phased Array System

The Athena Phased Array system, manufactured by WesDyne NDE Products & Technology, consists of a pha
sed array acquisition system and PC running IntraSpect software. A PC is used to perform acquisition, analysis and storage of the data. System hardware is capable of operating up to four data sets with any combination of phased array or conventional UT probes. NOW AVAILABLE IN 64-64 CONFIGURATION.
>

Ultrasonic tomograph for imaging of concrete structures А1040 MIRA

Applicable for concrete inspection allowing imaging of the internal structure of objects from conc
rete, reinforced concrete, different stones. The operation applies pulse-echo technique at one-side access to the object. The instrument is feasible for concrete inspection for searching conduct ducts, conduits, detection of foreign inclusions, holes, honeycombing, cracks and other concrete defects.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window