where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
John James
Self Employed, Australia, Joined Jun 2005, 3

John James

Self Employed,
Australia,
Joined Jun 2005
03:04 Dec-10-2005
Iris

I have heard that Shell in Houston(USA)offers Iris qualifications. Can any tell me anymore.

Regards
John

F.Buijsen
F.Buijsen
02:55 Dec-13-2005
Re: Iris
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I have heard that Shell in Houston(USA)offers Iris qualifications. Can any tell me anymore.
: Regards
: John
------------ End Original Message ------------

TiaT europe bv in The Netherlands offers IRIS level 1 training. +31 165 552461

Jim Yukes
Jim Yukes
06:51 Jan-06-2006
Re: Iris
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I have heard that Shell in Houston(USA)offers Iris qualifications. Can any tell me anymore.
: Regards
: John
------------ End Original Message ------------

I understand that Shell (USA) only qualifies IRIS technicians if they have an internal request from a Shell plant

Product Spotlight

XRHRobotStar

In high volume industries like automotive the requirement for a hundred percent X-ray inspection c
reates a bottleneck in the production. The XRHRobotStar is a fully Automated Defect Recognition (ADR) capable robot-system that allows an ultra-fast in-line inspection.
>

ISONIC 3510

Very Powerful Superior Performance Extremely Portable Smart Phased Array Ultrasonic Flaw Detector an
d Recorder with 2 Conventional UT and TOFD Channels uniquely combines PA, single- and multi-channel conventional UT, and TOFD modalities providing 100% raw data recording and imaging. Suitable for all kinds of every-day ultrasonic inspections
>

IntraPhase Athena Phased Array System

The Athena Phased Array system, manufactured by WesDyne NDE Products & Technology, consists of a pha
sed array acquisition system and PC running IntraSpect software. A PC is used to perform acquisition, analysis and storage of the data. System hardware is capable of operating up to four data sets with any combination of phased array or conventional UT probes. NOW AVAILABLE IN 64-64 CONFIGURATION.
>

Teletest Focus+

Teletest Focus+ electronics have superior capabilities than rivals on the market. Beyond the usual
test features, Focus+ has 24 transmit channels and 24 receive channels, with an additional on-board switching capabilities. The instrument's frequency range is 10–300 kHz.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window