where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
DEBDUTTA MALLIK
Consultant,
Malaysia, Joined Jun 2005, 37

DEBDUTTA MALLIK

Consultant,
Malaysia,
Joined Jun 2005
00:14 Jan-16-2006
ONLINE UT OF RAIL

I want to discuss regarding online & offline ultrasonic testing of rail and metallurgical aspects involved with the same.

jack jiao
Engineering
China, Joined Jan 2006, 1

jack jiao

Engineering
China,
Joined Jan 2006
04:33 Jan-20-2006
Re: ONLINE UT OF RAIL
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I want to discuss regarding online & offline ultrasonic testing of rail and metallurgical aspects involved with the same.
------------ End Original Message ------------

hello, DEBDUTTA MALLIK!
I am working in a rail inspection company in China, i am looking forward to discussing this aspect of information with you.
my e-mail is jiao0379@hotmail.com

Product Spotlight

Panther

M2M PANTHER is a phased-array equipment designed for both desktop and industrial applications, offer
ing unparalleled performance in a compact unit. It combines the speed required for industrial integrated Phased-Array Ultrasound (PAUT) solutions, with the most complete set of total focusing method (TFM) imaging techniques, making it the ultimate tool for R&D and procedure qualification.
>

EKOSCAN Phased Array

In order to always fit your needs, EKOSCAN can manufacture any type of UT transducer, either convent
ional or Phased Array. As an ISO 9001: 2015 certified company, EKOSCAN is extremely careful as far a material selection and manufacturing processes are concerned. Our probes guarantee our customers the benefits of latest innovations regarding piezo-composite, backing, impedance adaptation layer, etc. Specific probes for hostile environment: high temperature, high pressure, corrosive environment,etc. Specific probes designed to fit your specific application: optimization of every parameter to guarantee you the best detection.
>

Conformable wedge transducer

The conformability is obtained with a flexible membrane filled with water between the transducer and
the inspected component. The coupling between the membrane and the component requires a small quantity of water or couplant. The conformable wedge combines the acoustic performance of immersion technique with good coupling and low attenuation.
>

Cygnus 6+ PRO Multi-Mode Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge

The Cygnus 6+ PRO thickness gauge is the most advance gauge within the Cygnus range with key featu
res including: comprehensive data logging; A-scan and B-scan display; manual gain control; Bluetooth connectivity; and much more. With its unique dual display and three measuring modes (Multiple-Echo, Echo-Echo and Single-Echo), this surface thickness gauge offers maximum versatility for inspections.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window