where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Modsonic Instruments Mfg Co Pvt Ltd
We are leading Indian manufacturer and exporter of portable “Ultrasonic Testing Equipment”
Technical Discussions
Godfrey Hands
Consultant,
PRI Nadcap, United Kingdom, Joined Nov 1998, 305

Godfrey Hands

Consultant,
PRI Nadcap,
United Kingdom,
Joined Nov 1998
07:03 Jun-16-1999
Portable MPI Transformer

Hi,
Can anybody here in Europe please help me (especially in the United Kingdom).
I need a small used portable Magnetic article Inspection transformer, about 1000 to 1200 Amps AC, with prods and cables.

If anybody has one to sell, please let me know. (Europe only in connection with shipping costs).

Thanks in advance,

Godfrey Hands

Peter Simpson
Director,
Ashtead Technology Ltd, United Kingdom, Joined Oct 1999, 12

Peter Simpson

Director,
Ashtead Technology Ltd,
United Kingdom,
Joined Oct 1999
08:23 Jun-16-1999
Re: Portable MPI Transformer
We have a Magnaflux KH10 available in Aberdeen should you require. Unit available for rental or possible sale.

Best Regards

Peter Simpson
Operations Director
Ashtead Technology Ltd

www.ashtead-technology.com
www.ashtead-group.com

Tel: +44 (0)1224 771888

: Hi,
: Can anybody here in Europe please help me (especially in the United Kingdom).
: I need a small used portable Magnetic article Inspection transformer, about 1000 to 1200 Amps AC, with prods and cables.

: If anybody has one to sell, please let me know. (Europe only in connection with shipping costs).

: Thanks in advance,

: Godfrey Hands

Product Spotlight

Customized Probes and Transducers

With a strong development department and our own piezocomposite production, we accompany you from th
e first product idea to serial production. Our scientists are continuously researching new methods in the field of ultrasonic measurement technology. The progress achieved enables us to offer you optimal solutions.
>

IntraPhase Athena Phased Array System

The Athena Phased Array system, manufactured by WesDyne NDE Products & Technology, consists of a pha
sed array acquisition system and PC running IntraSpect software. A PC is used to perform acquisition, analysis and storage of the data. System hardware is capable of operating up to four data sets with any combination of phased array or conventional UT probes. NOW AVAILABLE IN 64-64 CONFIGURATION.
>

Wireless TOFD scanner

Quick, accurate and highly reproducible welds testing. The System operates wirelessly and is compat
ible with any type of Windows based Laptop, Desktop or Tablet.
>

NOVO Armor 15 & NOVO Armor 22

The Armor Kit Contains the NOVO Armor, which provides additional mechanical protection to the NOVO 1
5WN & NOVO 22WN Detectors, the Armor Stand and a traveling soft cover. - Newest shock absorbent technology case - Water resistant design - Supports wired & wireless communication - Multiple positioning options - Tripod connection using the Built-in 1/4” threads - Simple Detector battery replacement
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window