where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
Godfrey Hands
Consultant,
PRI Nadcap, United Kingdom, Joined Nov 1998, 302

Godfrey Hands

Consultant,
PRI Nadcap,
United Kingdom,
Joined Nov 1998
07:03 Jun-16-1999
Portable MPI Transformer

Hi,
Can anybody here in Europe please help me (especially in the United Kingdom).
I need a small used portable Magnetic article Inspection transformer, about 1000 to 1200 Amps AC, with prods and cables.

If anybody has one to sell, please let me know. (Europe only in connection with shipping costs).

Thanks in advance,

Godfrey Hands

Peter Simpson
Director,
Ashtead Technology Ltd, United Kingdom, Joined Oct 1999, 12

Peter Simpson

Director,
Ashtead Technology Ltd,
United Kingdom,
Joined Oct 1999
08:23 Jun-16-1999
Re: Portable MPI Transformer
We have a Magnaflux KH10 available in Aberdeen should you require. Unit available for rental or possible sale.

Best Regards

Peter Simpson
Operations Director
Ashtead Technology Ltd

www.ashtead-technology.com
www.ashtead-group.com

Tel: +44 (0)1224 771888

: Hi,
: Can anybody here in Europe please help me (especially in the United Kingdom).
: I need a small used portable Magnetic article Inspection transformer, about 1000 to 1200 Amps AC, with prods and cables.

: If anybody has one to sell, please let me know. (Europe only in connection with shipping costs).

: Thanks in advance,

: Godfrey Hands

Product Spotlight

FMC/TFM

Next generation for Phased Array UT is here now with FMC/TFM! Have higher resolution imaging, impr
oved signal to noise ratio, characterize, size and analyze defects better with access to several wave mode views and save raw FMC data for higher quality analysis.  Some of the benefits are:
  • Beautiful Image! Easier to understand what you're looking at
  • Completely focused in entire image or volume
  • Much easier to define setups before inspection
  • Easier to decipher geometry echoes from real defects
  • Oriented defects (e.g. cracks) are imaged better
  • See image from different wave modes from one FMC inspection
  • FMC data can be reprocessed/analyzed without going back to the field
>

Silverwing RMS PA - Phased-array corrosion mapping

Eddyfi Technologies integrated two market leading solutions, Silverwing’s RMS and M2M’s instru
ments to provide a high-speed, remote access ultrasonic phased-array inspection system with live total focusing method (TFM).
>

Ultrasonic tomograph for imaging of concrete structures А1040 MIRA

Applicable for concrete inspection allowing imaging of the internal structure of objects from conc
rete, reinforced concrete, different stones. The operation applies pulse-echo technique at one-side access to the object. The instrument is feasible for concrete inspection for searching conduct ducts, conduits, detection of foreign inclusions, holes, honeycombing, cracks and other concrete defects.
>

Echomac® Small

Available with up to eight channels of electronics to detect and evaluate thickness, flaws and eccen
tricity, this UT tester is housed in a convenient, smaller cabinet. This instrument can be used in conjunction with bubbler or immersion tank systems, or with a test bench or in laboratory applications. The Echomac® Small is available in the FD4, FD6 or FD6A versions.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window