where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Prince Naushad Hizb
Prince Naushad Hizb
04:16 Mar-27-2006
3 LPE and 2 LPE

PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE DIFFERNCE BETWEEN THESE 2 TYPE OF COATING FOR CORROSION CONTROL TAPES FOR UNDERGROUND PIPE LINE

love
love
02:09 Mar-28-2006
Re: 3 LPE and 2 LPE
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE DIFFERNCE BETWEEN THESE 2 TYPE OF COATING FOR CORROSION CONTROL TAPES FOR UNDERGROUND PIPE LINE
------------ End Original Message ------------
dear,
the main difference between this is that in 3LPE there
is 3 external layer of pplyethelen while in 2LPE there is 2 while in them internal coating remain same

Product Spotlight

I&T Nardoni

NDT, RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT OF NEW METHODOLOGY, TRAINING CENTER I&T NARDON INSTITUTE was idiated
in 1988 by Giuseppe Nardoni, now president and owner of the company, based on his multi-annual and international experience in the field of NDT.
>

NEOS III

NEOS III is Logos Imagings lightest DR system. With a built-in battery and internal wireless commu
nication, the NEOS III is perfect for users that want to quickly assess an item.
>

GEKKO - Portable Phased Array Testing with TFM in Real-Time

The portable phased array testing system GEKKO provides 64 parallel test channels. On creating testi
ng parameters the operator is assisted by the CIVA software. Due to its modular set-up the GEKKO instrument is suitable for operators of all skill levels.
>

iProbe - USB Phased Array Probe

Turn your PC, Laptop or Tablet into a powerful 32:64 Phased Array system with our USB powered Phas
ed Array iProbe and inspection software package. Perform affordable weld inspection and corrosion mapping inspections with this powerful but small system. The probe has a 100V pulser, 8K PRF, dual axis encoder input and achieves outstanding signal quality.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window