where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

IMG ULTRASUONI SRL
Ultrasonic transducers for industrial applications (NDT) and medical (Doppler effect). Probes, Ultrasonic instruments, Special systems for NDT.

Technical Discussions
mourad bentahar
Teacher,
Laboratoire d'Acoustique de l'Université du Maine , France, Joined Oct 1999, 2

mourad bentahar

Teacher,
Laboratoire d'Acoustique de l'Université du Maine ,
France,
Joined Oct 1999
00:24 Jun-30-1999
Documentation on acoustoelastic theory

Hello everybody
I am looking for a documentation concerning the basic theory of acoustoelasticity (equations and their development).It's for the determination of the elastic constants (3rd and 2nd) with animmersion system varying the incidence angle.
I would be grateful to you if you could send me the articles concerning this subject to the following adress:
Mr.Bentahar mourad
18,Boulevard colonel Amirouche.Algiers 16000. Algeria
My Email adressis:
mourad_bentahar@hotmail.com

Product Spotlight

TVC awarded UKAS accreditation

TVC are delighted to finally announce we have been awarded UKAS accreditation for our calibration
laboratory. Laboratory accreditation to ISO/IEC 17025:2005 enables us to conduct the Electrical Verification of Ultrasonic Flaw Detection Equipment to BS EN 12668-1:2010. It has taken many months of hard work and we want to thank our staff for all their efforts during this massive undertaking.
>

NDT.net launches mobile-friendly design

NDT.net has revamped its website providing a mobile-friendly design.The front page received a comp
letely new design and all other sections are now reacting responsively on mobile devices. This has been a major step to make our website more user- friendly.
>

Trade-In Offer

We are offering our existing clients trade-in against Wavemaker® G3 systems, Standard (Blue) inflat
able rings and modules for excellent deals on the latest Wavemaker® G4mini system.
>

Ceram 35P (Panoramic)

The Ceram 35P is the panoramic brand new portable generators designed by Balteau NDT and is offeri
ng no less than 300kV, 5mA and 100% duty cycle for an incredible image contrast even at full power. It will will surely become a reference as it can be classified as a high power portable unit and can be operated with our CF2000 control unit but also with our well known Hand-X Wireless Remote Control.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s