where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
mourad bentahar
Teacher,
Laboratoire d'Acoustique de l'Université du Maine , France, Joined Oct 1999, 2

mourad bentahar

Teacher,
Laboratoire d'Acoustique de l'Université du Maine ,
France,
Joined Oct 1999
00:24 Jun-30-1999
Documentation on acoustoelastic theory

Hello everybody
I am looking for a documentation concerning the basic theory of acoustoelasticity (equations and their development).It's for the determination of the elastic constants (3rd and 2nd) with animmersion system varying the incidence angle.
I would be grateful to you if you could send me the articles concerning this subject to the following adress:
Mr.Bentahar mourad
18,Boulevard colonel Amirouche.Algiers 16000. Algeria
My Email adressis:
mourad_bentahar@hotmail.com

Product Spotlight

FAAST-PA! OEM Patented phased Array for high speed UT inspection

Multiangle, Multifocus, Multifrequency, Multibeam. Instead of stacking UT electronics and having m
any PA probes, FAAST-PA is able to transmit all delay laws within ONE single shot in Real time.
>

Cygnus 6+ PRO Multi-Mode Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge

The Cygnus 6+ PRO thickness gauge is the most advance gauge within the Cygnus range with key featu
res including: comprehensive data logging; A-scan and B-scan display; manual gain control; Bluetooth connectivity; and much more. With its unique dual display and three measuring modes (Multiple-Echo, Echo-Echo and Single-Echo), this surface thickness gauge offers maximum versatility for inspections.
>

Panther

M2M PANTHER is a phased-array equipment designed for both desktop and industrial applications, offer
ing unparalleled performance in a compact unit. It combines the speed required for industrial integrated Phased-Array Ultrasound (PAUT) solutions, with the most complete set of total focusing method (TFM) imaging techniques, making it the ultimate tool for R&D and procedure qualification.
>

HD-CR 35 NDT Computed Radiography System

Portable high-resolution CR scanner for all radiography applications - weld testing, profile images
and aerospace. No matter what type of radiographic testing you are performing, the unique TreFoc Technology of the HD-CR 35 NDT imaging plate scanner always guarantees the highest image quality.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window