where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
mourad bentahar
Teacher,
Laboratoire d'Acoustique de l'Université du Maine , France, Joined Oct 1999, 2

mourad bentahar

Teacher,
Laboratoire d'Acoustique de l'Université du Maine ,
France,
Joined Oct 1999
00:25 Jun-30-1999
Documentation on acoustoelastic theory

Hello everybody
I am looking for a documentation concerning the basic theory of acoustoelasticity (equations and their development).It's for the determination of the elastic constants (3rd and 2nd) with an immersion system by varying the incidence angle.
I would be grateful to you if you could send me the articles concerning this subject to the following adress:
Mr.Bentahar mourad
18,Boulevard colonel Amirouche.Algiers 16000. Algeria
My Email adress is:
mourad_bentahar@hotmail.com

Benoit de Halleux
Benoit de Halleux
00:55 Sep-03-1999
Re: Documentation on acoustoelastic theory
:
: Hello everybody
: I am looking for a documentation concerning the basic theory of acoustoelasticity (equations and their development).It's for the determination of the elastic constants (3rd and 2nd) with an immersion system by varying the incidence angle.
: I would be grateful to you if you could send me the articles concerning this subject to the following adress:
: Mr.Bentahar mourad
: 18,Boulevard colonel Amirouche.Algiers 16000. Algeria
: My Email adress is:
: mourad_bentahar@hotmail.com
:

:
M. A. KHEDHER a présenté le 19 avril 1994 une thèse (dont j'étais le promoteur ) "Acoustoelasticity in isotropic solids. Theory and experimentation" à l'Université Catholique de louvain

Cette thèse est disponible à la bibiothèque des sciences appliquées de l'Université catholique de louvain. Elle reprend la théorie détaillée de l'acoustoélasticité et démontre l'équivalence entre les différentes formulations de cette théorie dans la littérature.

Je pourrais éventuellement fournir un exemplaire.

Professeur Benoit de Halleux

Product Spotlight

MUSE Mobile Ultrasonic Equipment

The MUSE, a portable ultrasonic imaging system, was developed for in-field inspections of light-weig
ht structures. The MUSE consists of a motor-driven manipulator, a water circulation system for the acoustic coupling and a portable ultrasonic flaw detector (USPC 3010). The MUSE provides images of internal defects (A-, B-,C- and D-scan).
>

FlexoFORM™

The FlexoFORM™ solution integrates flexible phased array probe technology in a scanner to solv
e the challenges that come with inspecting pipe elbows. When combined with a water column, this solution can be used to collect easy-to-interpret data on elbows with diameters ranging from 4.5 in. OD up to flat and offers many benefits.
>

Conformable wedge transducer

The conformability is obtained with a flexible membrane filled with water between the transducer and
the inspected component. The coupling between the membrane and the component requires a small quantity of water or couplant. The conformable wedge combines the acoustic performance of immersion technique with good coupling and low attenuation.
>

AMIGO2

TSC Amigo2 - ACFM technology has developed a solid reputation for accurately detecting and sizing
surface-breaking cracks through paint and coatings. As the industry demands increased performance in speed, signal quality, and portability, it’s time for an evolution. It’s time for Amigo2.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window