where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Volume Graphics GmbH
Leading industrial companies around the world look for defects in their products using Volume Graphics software.
Technical Discussions
Azhar Jamil
Engineering, NDT Mechanical Engineer
Pakistan, Joined Feb 2005, 3

Azhar Jamil

Engineering, NDT Mechanical Engineer
Pakistan,
Joined Feb 2005
04:10 Jun-03-2006
Re: Demagnetization

Dear Mr. K. Anandam

Thanks for your reply. We have a portable current flow (6K) MPI unit. I think we can use this for de-magnetization, what are your comments regarding that ... if possible explain the procedure in brief.

Regards
Azhar Jamil

ludovic klein
ludovic klein
01:49 Jun-07-2006
Re: Demagnetization
In fact I use some electrical cables in copper (95 mm²) and I make several turns all around the piece and I make an electrical current.
Regards
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Dear Mr. K. Anandam
: Thanks for your reply. We have a portable current flow (6K) MPI unit. I think we can use this for de-magnetization, what are your comments regarding that ... if possible explain the procedure in brief.
: Regards
: Azhar Jamil
------------ End Original Message ------------

Product Spotlight

Webinar: A better way to inspect for surface and sub-surface cracking

Zetec to host webinar November 7 on a better way to inspect for surface and sub-surface cracking. In
this webinar, we will introduce a better method that offers industry-leading portability and flexibility, while delivering exceptional flaw detection. The webinar will review and demonstrate how this solution can be applied across numerous inspection applications. Register today!
>

IRIS 9000Plus - Introducing the next generation of heat exchanger inspection.

Representing the seventh generation of the IRIS system, the IRIS 9000 Plus has nearly 200 years of c
ombined field inspection experience incorporated in its design. This experience combined with a strong commitment to quality and a history of innovation has made Iris Inspection Services® the undisputed leader in IRIS technology.
>

Research Center IDEKO develops an ultrasonic train wheel inspection system for CAF

The Basque Research centre IK4-IDEKO has developed a state-of-the-art ultrasonic inspection system f
or the train wheel. This system secures a sound condition of train wheels and is thus a significant contribution to rail transport safety. The device was delivered to CAF recently and its use allows the manufacturer to become an approved supplier of rolling stock in Italy, as it meets the demanding homologation standards of this country. \\\\r\\\\n
>

FAAST-PA! OEM Patented phased Array for high speed UT inspection

Multiangle, Multifocus, Multifrequency, Multibeam. Instead of stacking UT electronics and having m
any PA probes, FAAST-PA is able to transmit all delay laws within ONE single shot in Real time.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window