where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
EMATs
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

Tecnatom
Tecnatom has more than 50 years of experience providing services, equipment and systems devoted to NDT testing in several sectors and markets.

08:12 Jul-11-2006

M.eskandarzade

Other, Technical Inspector Qoordinator
G.G.S Group,
Iran,
Joined Mar 2006
EMATs

if it is possible tell me how is used reflection and transmission coefficients in the application of pipeline or plate flaw detection for determine the depth of cracks with the use of EMAT? also i don't know what does the mode mean (SH waves n1 mode & n2 mode..) in electromagnetic wave propagation?

03:50 Jul-19-2006

mehdi

Other, Technical Inspector Qoordinator
G.G.S Group,
Iran,
Joined Mar 2006
Re: EMATs ----------- Start Original Message -----------
: if it is possible tell me how is used reflection and transmission coefficients in the application of pipeline or plate flaw detection for determine the depth of cracks with the use of EMAT? also i don't know what does the mode mean (SH waves n1 mode & n2 mode..) in electromagnetic wave propagation?
------------ End Original Message ------------

Dear Dr. Maxfield

thank you for useful information. approximately i get my answer.unfortunately i can not send you the messege on your e-mail. i won't forget your assistance.

best regards

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|