where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

IMechE Engineering Training Solutions
IMechE Argyll Ruane is based in a multi-million pound Engineering Training Centre, just outside Sheffield city centre with excellent local amenit ...
Technical Discussions
Richard Tsai
Richard Tsai
00:51 Jul-12-2006
Assistance with Pipe Analysis

Hi, I am working for an engineering firm in Palo Alto, CA, and we are looking at getting a pipe analyzed through non-destructive testing (most likely GPR means). I would like to ask for help in getting some contact information on companies in Northern California that perform this kind of work. Thanks.

Nick Sowa
Nick Sowa
01:55 Jul-13-2006
Re: Assistance with Pipe Analysis
Analyzing the integrity of piping is a common occurence utilizing NDT techniques. However, GPR is not used to determine the integrity of a system, but rather to locate the component in question. There are a vareity of other ndt techniques at our disposal depending on the service and operating conditions of the piping system. Conam Inspection has a facility near you in Benicia, CA. that has extensive expereince in piping inspections. I can put our management in touch with you if you so desire. Feel free to contact me at the email address listed or at 609-716-4156. Thanks,

Nick Sowa VP Sales & Marketing Conam Inspection
WE----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Hi, I am working for an engineering firm in Palo Alto, CA, and we are looking at getting a pipe analyzed through non-destructive testing (most likely GPR means). I would like to ask for help in getting some contact information on companies in Northern California that perform this kind of work. Thanks.
------------ End Original Message ------------

Product Spotlight

Panther

M2M PANTHER is a phased-array equipment designed for both desktop and industrial applications, offer
ing unparalleled performance in a compact unit. It combines the speed required for industrial integrated Phased-Array Ultrasound (PAUT) solutions, with the most complete set of total focusing method (TFM) imaging techniques, making it the ultimate tool for R&D and procedure qualification.
>

Echomac® Small

Available with up to eight channels of electronics to detect and evaluate thickness, flaws and eccen
tricity, this UT tester is housed in a convenient, smaller cabinet. This instrument can be used in conjunction with bubbler or immersion tank systems, or with a test bench or in laboratory applications. The Echomac® Small is available in the FD4, FD6 or FD6A versions.
>

Compact NDT inspection-heads for measurements with active thermography

The compact inspection head is suitable for thermographic ndt tasks. The uncooled infrared camera
is specially developed for NDI-tasks and offers a thermal sensitivity until now known only from thermal imagers with cooled detector. All required components and functions are integrated into the inspection-head. You will only need an ethernet cable to connect the sensor with the evaluation system.
>

SITEX CPSERIES

Teledyne ICM’s CPSERIES has been designed with a view to revolutionizing the handling and perfor
mances of portable X-Ray sets. Despite having managed to halve the weight of similar portable X-Ray generators available on the market (while continuing to provide the same power output), the SITEX CPSERIES generators feature a shutter, a laser pointer, a beryllium window, an aluminum filter and two integrated diaphragms (customized sizes are available upon request). Without compromising the robustness and reliability for which ICM products are renowned, the small size and light weight of the SITEX CPSERIES will radically change the way that you perform your RT inspections. And you will see a positive impact in terms of both quality and return on investment (ROI).
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window