where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

YXLON Copenhagen
YXLON Copenhagen is a highly specialized, award winning Danish company with 60 years of experience in portable X-ray solutions for industrial NDT.

Technical Discussions
Richard Tsai
Richard Tsai
00:51 Jul-12-2006
Assistance with Pipe Analysis

Hi, I am working for an engineering firm in Palo Alto, CA, and we are looking at getting a pipe analyzed through non-destructive testing (most likely GPR means). I would like to ask for help in getting some contact information on companies in Northern California that perform this kind of work. Thanks.

Nick Sowa
Nick Sowa
01:55 Jul-13-2006
Re: Assistance with Pipe Analysis
Analyzing the integrity of piping is a common occurence utilizing NDT techniques. However, GPR is not used to determine the integrity of a system, but rather to locate the component in question. There are a vareity of other ndt techniques at our disposal depending on the service and operating conditions of the piping system. Conam Inspection has a facility near you in Benicia, CA. that has extensive expereince in piping inspections. I can put our management in touch with you if you so desire. Feel free to contact me at the email address listed or at 609-716-4156. Thanks,

Nick Sowa VP Sales & Marketing Conam Inspection
WE----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Hi, I am working for an engineering firm in Palo Alto, CA, and we are looking at getting a pipe analyzed through non-destructive testing (most likely GPR means). I would like to ask for help in getting some contact information on companies in Northern California that perform this kind of work. Thanks.
------------ End Original Message ------------

Product Spotlight

IRIS 9000Plus - Introducing the next generation of heat exchanger inspection.

Representing the seventh generation of the IRIS system, the IRIS 9000 Plus has nearly 200 years of c
ombined field inspection experience incorporated in its design. This experience combined with a strong commitment to quality and a history of innovation has made Iris Inspection Services® the undisputed leader in IRIS technology.
>

Immersion systems

ScanMaster ultrasonic immersion systems are designed for high throughput, multi shift operation in a
n industrial or lab environment. These fully integrated systems provide various scanning configurations and incorporate conventional and phased arrays technologies to support diverse applications, such as inspection of disks, bars, shafts, billets and plates. All of ScanMaster immersion systems are built from high accuracy scanning frames allowing for scanning of complex parts and include a multi-channel ultrasonic instrument with exceptional performance. The systems are approved by all major manufacturers for C-scan inspection of jet engine forged discs. Together with a comprehensive set of software modules these flexible series of systems provide the customer with the best price performance solutions.
>

AIS229 - Multipurpose Real Time System

Latest standard & automatic real time system developed by Balteau. The AIS229 has been designed to
do series inspection in a wide variety of industry. Composed of a shielded cabinet, 5 axis manipulator, x-ray generator and tubehead from 160kV to 225kV, a fl at panel & much more, the AIS229 is most certainly one of the most multipurpose RTR system available on the market.
>

GEKKO - Portable Phased Array Testing with TFM in Real-Time

The portable phased array testing system GEKKO provides 64 parallel test channels. On creating testi
ng parameters the operator is assisted by the CIVA software. Due to its modular set-up the GEKKO instrument is suitable for operators of all skill levels.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window