where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Teletest

Technical Discussions
Richard Tsai
Richard Tsai
00:51 Jul-12-2006
Assistance with Pipe Analysis

Hi, I am working for an engineering firm in Palo Alto, CA, and we are looking at getting a pipe analyzed through non-destructive testing (most likely GPR means). I would like to ask for help in getting some contact information on companies in Northern California that perform this kind of work. Thanks.

Nick Sowa
Nick Sowa
01:55 Jul-13-2006
Re: Assistance with Pipe Analysis
Analyzing the integrity of piping is a common occurence utilizing NDT techniques. However, GPR is not used to determine the integrity of a system, but rather to locate the component in question. There are a vareity of other ndt techniques at our disposal depending on the service and operating conditions of the piping system. Conam Inspection has a facility near you in Benicia, CA. that has extensive expereince in piping inspections. I can put our management in touch with you if you so desire. Feel free to contact me at the email address listed or at 609-716-4156. Thanks,

Nick Sowa VP Sales & Marketing Conam Inspection
WE----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Hi, I am working for an engineering firm in Palo Alto, CA, and we are looking at getting a pipe analyzed through non-destructive testing (most likely GPR means). I would like to ask for help in getting some contact information on companies in Northern California that perform this kind of work. Thanks.
------------ End Original Message ------------

Product Spotlight

NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe

DOPPLER NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe, more stable, new tyre makes lesser acoustic attenuation
, much lighter makes easier to handle, more slim size, magnetic and mechanical encoder optional etc...more
>

HD-CR 35 NDT Computed Radiography System

Portable high-resolution CR scanner for all radiography applications - weld testing, profile images
and aerospace. No matter what type of radiographic testing you are performing, the unique TreFoc Technology of the HD-CR 35 NDT imaging plate scanner always guarantees the highest image quality.
>

GUL QSR1® Scanning

How do you measure pipe wall thickness without direct access to the area? QSR® Scanning - Guide Wav
e Quantitative Short Range Scanning.
>

NEW - TD Focus-ScanRX

The NEW Next Generation Advanced UT platform, TD Focus ScanRX - Also available as a card stack solut
ion. Key Improvements 1. Data acquisition is significantly faster than current design 2. Better aesthetic – closely aligns with HandyScan RX 3. Improved IP rating (Target IP66) 4. Ruggedized housing 5. Connectors are protected from impact and ingress 6. Integrated stand and separate retractable handle easy to keep clean) 7. Touchscreen with ruggedized display glass 8. 3-Axis encoder input
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window