where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
Assistance with Pipe Analysis
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

00:51 Jul-12-2006
Richard Tsai
Assistance with Pipe Analysis

Hi, I am working for an engineering firm in Palo Alto, CA, and we are looking at getting a pipe analyzed through non-destructive testing (most likely GPR means). I would like to ask for help in getting some contact information on companies in Northern California that perform this kind of work. Thanks.

01:55 Jul-13-2006
Nick Sowa
Re: Assistance with Pipe Analysis Analyzing the integrity of piping is a common occurence utilizing NDT techniques. However, GPR is not used to determine the integrity of a system, but rather to locate the component in question. There are a vareity of other ndt techniques at our disposal depending on the service and operating conditions of the piping system. Conam Inspection has a facility near you in Benicia, CA. that has extensive expereince in piping inspections. I can put our management in touch with you if you so desire. Feel free to contact me at the email address listed or at 609-716-4156. Thanks,

Nick Sowa VP Sales & Marketing Conam Inspection
WE----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Hi, I am working for an engineering firm in Palo Alto, CA, and we are looking at getting a pipe analyzed through non-destructive testing (most likely GPR means). I would like to ask for help in getting some contact information on companies in Northern California that perform this kind of work. Thanks.
------------ End Original Message ------------

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|