where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Teletest
Teletest Focus+ was the first system to use long-range guided wave ultrasonic testing to detect corrosion in pipelines.

Technical Discussions
ibtesam
Engineering, Corrosion and Cathodic protection
mehran university of engineering and technology, Pakistan, Joined Jan 2004, 2

ibtesam

Engineering, Corrosion and Cathodic protection
mehran university of engineering and technology,
Pakistan,
Joined Jan 2004
08:38 Aug-08-2006
DCVG Information

Dear Fellows

i need to know that is there any relationship between PSP and DCVG signal strength, i.e. it is recommanded to conduct dcvg if the signal strength is above 300 mV. and on the other side PSP should not be more negetive than -1.2 V. i am getting only 25 mV signal strength even on -1 V PSP. i need to locate the problem.

Product Spotlight

Semi-Automated Phased Array Immersion System for Small Composite Parts

Turn-key semi-automated system as an improved and affordable solution for inspection of small comp
osite parts. Includes support table, immersion tank, scanner, PA instrument, PC, Analysis software, database, wedge management and other options.
>

UCI Hardness Tester NOVOTEST T-U2

UCI hardness tester NOVOTEST T-U2 is is used for non-destructive hardness testing of: metals and
alloys by scales of hardness: Rockwell (HRC), Brinell (HB), Vickers (HV); non-ferrous metals, alloys of iron etc., and using five additional scales for calibration; with tensile strength (Rm) scale determines the tensile strength of carbon steel pearlitic products by automatic recalculation from Brinell (HB) hardness scale.
>

SONOAIR - air-coupled Phased Array Ultrasonic Inspection System

For highly attenuating materials, the performance of the system is critical. The ultrasonic sensors,
the scanning area and the system settings should be flexibly adapted to the test task and the material. These high expectations are met with the new and modular testing system SONOAIR. With the world’s first air-coupled phased-array UT inspection system SONOAIR we developed a technology that works with up to 4 transmitter and receiver channels with freely configurable square wave burst transmitters as wells as low noise receiving amplifiers.
>

PROlineTOP Plug & Play Ultrasonic inspection device

As Plug & Play solution it units all control and operation elements in a small housing and therefo
re replaces the typical control cabinet...
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window