where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
miveb
miveb
02:57 Aug-15-2006
who can give me the dispersion equation of the guided wave?

I think all of us know the dispersion equation of the plate wave(one of the guided waves), bucause we can find them in many teaching materials. but the dispersion equation of the guided waves are different in the different shape materials. who know the dispersion equation in the stick-shape or wire materials.

Thank you very much.

KARAM
NDT Inspector, -
FERC, Iran, Joined Jan 2003, 2

KARAM

NDT Inspector, -
FERC,
Iran,
Joined Jan 2003
00:42 Nov-27-2008
Re: who can give me the dispersion equation of the guided wave?
----------- Start Original Message -----------THANKS
: I think all of us know the dispersion equation of the plate wave(one of the guided waves), bucause we can find them in many teaching materials. but the dispersion equation of the guided waves are different in the different shape materials. who know the dispersion equation in the stick-shape or wire materials.
: Thank you very much.
------------ End Original Message ------------

Product Spotlight

GUL QSR1® Scanning

How do you measure pipe wall thickness without direct access to the area? QSR® Scanning - Guide Wav
e Quantitative Short Range Scanning.
>

High-end Ultrasonic Flaw Detector with 32:128PR PAUT and 2-ch TOFD: SyncScan 2

SIUI’s newly launched SyncScan 2, is a high-end ultrasonic flaw detector with 32:128PR PAUT and
2-ch TOFD, which can maximize your efficiency for PA and TOFD. ● Support PA/TOFD/UT ● 32-ch PA is more suitable for inspection on extra-thick wall and high-attenuation material. ● 32-ch PA and 2-ch TOFD work simultaneously. ● Support PR mode for corrosion inspection.
>

IntraPhase Athena Phased Array System

The Athena Phased Array system, manufactured by WesDyne NDE Products & Technology, consists of a pha
sed array acquisition system and PC running IntraSpect software. A PC is used to perform acquisition, analysis and storage of the data. System hardware is capable of operating up to four data sets with any combination of phased array or conventional UT probes. NOW AVAILABLE IN 64-64 CONFIGURATION.
>

FAAST-PA! OEM Patented phased Array for high speed UT inspection

Multiangle, Multifocus, Multifrequency, Multibeam. Instead of stacking UT electronics and having m
any PA probes, FAAST-PA is able to transmit all delay laws within ONE single shot in Real time.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window