where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Farshid Alizadeh
Farshid Alizadeh
01:27 Jul-20-1999
C-Scan ultrasonic for auto parts

Dear Friends,

Which UT scanner suitable for c-scan testing of auto parts with common analog UT instrument and imaging software ?

I dont want to use immerssion method.

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards.

Farshid

farshid
NDT Inspector, Eng. sales
Hitan Co Ltd, Iran, Joined Oct 1999, 5

farshid

NDT Inspector, Eng. sales
Hitan Co Ltd,
Iran,
Joined Oct 1999
08:31 Jul-30-1999
Re: C-Scan ultrasonic ( Please answer me, I am ready for buy one system)
: Dear Friends,

: Which UT scanner suitable for c-scan testing of auto parts with common analog UT instrument and imaging software ?

: I dont want to use immerssion method.

: Thank you very much in advance.

: Regards.

: Farshid

Product Spotlight

Ultrasonic Squirter/Gantry System

TecScan’s NDT Ultrasonic Gantry Systems are industrial Squirter scanners designed for non-destru
ctive quality testing and raster scanning of large structures and parts. The Gantry Systems are usually composed of an Industrial Mechanical Scanner and a Control Room with System Workstation.
>

AIS229 - Multipurpose Real Time System

Latest standard & automatic real time system developed by Balteau. The AIS229 has been designed to
do series inspection in a wide variety of industry. Composed of a shielded cabinet, 5 axis manipulator, x-ray generator and tubehead from 160kV to 225kV, a fl at panel & much more, the AIS229 is most certainly one of the most multipurpose RTR system available on the market.
>

TESTD-PT SYSTEM

Pulse thermography is a non-contact test method that is ideal for the characterization of thin fil
ms and coatings or the detection of defects. With a remarquable short test time and a high detection sensitivity, the Telops TESTD-PT is the perfect tool for non- destructive testing. With such high frame rates, it is even possible to investigate highly conductive or diffusive materials.
>

NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe

DOPPLER NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe, more stable, new tyre makes lesser acoustic attenuation
, much lighter makes easier to handle, more slim size, magnetic and mechanical encoder optional etc...more
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window