where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
Farshid Alizadeh
Farshid Alizadeh
01:27 Jul-20-1999
C-Scan ultrasonic for auto parts

Dear Friends,

Which UT scanner suitable for c-scan testing of auto parts with common analog UT instrument and imaging software ?

I dont want to use immerssion method.

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards.

Farshid

farshid
NDT Inspector, Eng. sales
Hitan Co Ltd, Iran, Joined Oct 1999, 5

farshid

NDT Inspector, Eng. sales
Hitan Co Ltd,
Iran,
Joined Oct 1999
08:31 Jul-30-1999
Re: C-Scan ultrasonic ( Please answer me, I am ready for buy one system)
: Dear Friends,

: Which UT scanner suitable for c-scan testing of auto parts with common analog UT instrument and imaging software ?

: I dont want to use immerssion method.

: Thank you very much in advance.

: Regards.

: Farshid

Product Spotlight

TraiNDE UT

TraiNDE UT is a virtual tool associated with a signal database which simulates real inspection con
ditions for numerous applications (Type A/V1 block, DAC block, welds and plates).
>

Cygnus 6+ PRO Multi-Mode Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge

The Cygnus 6+ PRO thickness gauge is the most advance gauge within the Cygnus range with key featu
res including: comprehensive data logging; A-scan and B-scan display; manual gain control; Bluetooth connectivity; and much more. With its unique dual display and three measuring modes (Multiple-Echo, Echo-Echo and Single-Echo), this surface thickness gauge offers maximum versatility for inspections.
>

32:128PR PAUT & 2-ch TOFD Flaw Detector: SyncScan 2

●32:128PR PAUT with optional 2-ch TOFD to maximize your efficiency ●Support PR mode for corrosi
on inspection ●Multiple solutions for welds & corrosion ●Faster scan speed (Approximately 3 meters/minute) ●Light weight: 4kg only including battery
>

NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe

DOPPLER NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe, more stable, new tyre makes lesser acoustic attenuation
, much lighter makes easier to handle, more slim size, magnetic and mechanical encoder optional etc...more
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window