where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Tomás Pérez A.
Tomás Pérez A.
02:57 Aug-23-2006
DM4 maintenace

Hi everybody.......I would like to known a list of activities about maintenance of the DM4 KK equipment with dual multi mode, to thickness gauges. Has anyone any informations about that?

Please advise me.

Regards.

Eng. Tomás Pérez A.

Udo Schlengermann
Consultant, -
Standards Consulting, Germany, Joined Nov 1998, 183

Udo Schlengermann

Consultant, -
Standards Consulting,
Germany,
Joined Nov 1998
02:05 Aug-23-2006
Re: DM4 maintenace
Usually maintenance of NDT instruments is only done by the manufacturer or authorized labs.

For maintenance of the thickness meter DM4 contact your local dealer of GE Inspection Technologies (former Krautkramer).

Kind regards
Udo Schlengermann
GE Inspection Technologies GmbH, Huerth, Germany

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Hi everybody.......I would like to known a list of activities about maintenance of the DM4 KK equipment with dual multi mode, to thickness gauges. Has anyone any informations about that?
:
: Please advise me.
: Regards.
: Eng. Tomás Pérez A.
------------ End Original Message ------------

Product Spotlight

MANTIS

MANTIS is a compact, powerful and affordable flaw detector (16:64PR), dedicated to field operators
. This portable equipment offers standard (electronic-, sector-, compound scan, conventional UT for pulse-echo, dual array and TOFD inspections), and advanced phased-array (real-time TFM -Total Focusing Method). MANTIS benefits from the same intuitive and user-friendly interface (CAPTURE) than Gekko for easier inspections.
>

OmniScan™ X3 flaw detector

The OmniScan X3 flaw detector is a complete phased array toolbox. Powerful tools, like total focus
ing method (TFM) images and advanced visualization capabilities, enable you to complete your inspection with greater confidence.
>

NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe

DOPPLER NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe, more stable, new tyre makes lesser acoustic attenuation
, much lighter makes easier to handle, more slim size, magnetic and mechanical encoder optional etc...more
>

On Demand Webinar: Using Eddy Current Array for Large Areas in Place of Magnetic Particle and Liquid Penetrant Testing

New on-demand webinar on the use of eddy current array (ECA) technology in lieu of liquid penetrant
testing (PT) and magnetic particle testing (MT) for large area screenings. The webinar includes an introduction to the technologies with advantages and disadvantages of each. Side by side examples are discussed including aircraft stringers, engine blades, forgings, weld plates & more. View it today.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window