where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
SNDT Software
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

Tecnatom
Tecnatom has more than 50 years of experience providing services, equipment and systems devoted to NDT testing in several sectors and markets.

07:50 Sep-19-2006

Sayed H. El-Nekhaly

R & D
Delta Steel Mill Company,
Egypt,
Joined Jun 2006
SNDT Software

I recently published my paper at:
http://www.ndt.net/article/v10n09/sayed/sayed.htm
This paper includes new nondestructive testing method for deducing mechanical and physical properties of steel. As you see that method depends on electrochemical potential of the metal. Now I modified the method to be used for all metals e.g. copper alloys, aluminum alloys, etc., and the modified form known as "Statistical Nondestructive Testing" SNDT. The modified form SNDT is independent on potential of metal, so SNDT now is only software program. I designed one SNDT program which can be used for deducing mechanical and physical properties of all metals. I am looking for programing SNDT software by using JAVA language, any body interested for programing SNDT software by JAVA donot hesitate to contact me

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|