where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
- since 1996 -
Editorial: Rolf Diederichs about Peer Review and Conference Proceedings
I would like to express my opinion about an unique case that you can find in our NDT-Review collection. In NDT-Review we are publishing in this month's issue, papers of the Malaysia International NDT Conference and Exhibition 2018 (MINDTCE’18). These
papers have been published in June 2019 in the "Peer Review" IOP Conference Series 'Materials Science and Engineering'. Please be aware that the term "Peer Review" is often used even when it does not meet the common standard. We found these papers by accident during our work on NDT-Review and because of Creative Common License we are able to publish these papers in our NDT-Review collection. Continue to the full Editorial Page ....
5 Articles:4. Fachseminar des FA MTHz, Mikrowellen- und Terahertz-Prüftechnik in der Praxis, April 2019 Fürth
34th European Conference on Acoustic Emission Testing, Sep 8-11, Granada, Spain
Volume Graphics Teams with Industry Consortium to Improve Rapid-Prototyping of Plastic Mold Inserts
Under scrutiny: Automated induction thermography for surface crack testing of forgings
Zetec to Feature the Newest Eddy Current and Phased Array Ultrasonic Technology at Materials Testing 2019
The FlexoFORM™ solution integrates flexible phased array probe technology in a scanner to solv
e the challenges that come with inspecting pipe elbows. When combined with a water column, this solution can be used to collect easy-to-interpret data on elbows with diameters ranging from 4.5 in. OD up to flat and offers many benefits.
PROlineTOP Plug & Play Ultrasonic inspection device
As Plug & Play solution it units all control and operation elements in a small housing and therefo
re replaces the typical control cabinet...
Ultrasonic Testing Immersion Tanks with Unmatched Scanning Features
TecScan’s non-destructive testing Ultrasonic Immersion Tanks & scanners are designed for high pe
rformance and demanding NDT testing applications. Our Scan3D™ line of High Precision Immersion Tanks are specifically designed for automated ultrasonic testing of complex composites parts used in aerospace and industrial applications.
Navic - Steerable Modular Automated Scanner
The Navic is a modular, motorized, steerable scanner designed to carry multiple attachments used
in various scanning and inspection applications. The Navic is capable of weld scanning (girth welds and long seam welds), automated corrosion mapping, and tank scanning.
High-performance Linear Phased Array Probes
Available to order from stock in a range of 5MHz – 7.5MHz and from 16 to 64 elements. Designed w
ith piezo-composite elements, Phoenix phased array probes provide high-resolution imaging to maximise sensitivity; accurate ultrasonic detection and sizing of defects in welds; and effective corrosion mapping. Housed in a rugged stainless steel case for on-site industrial NDT applications.
FAAST-PA! OEM Patented phased Array for high speed UT inspection
Multiangle, Multifocus, Multifrequency, Multibeam. Instead of stacking UT electronics and having m
any PA probes, FAAST-PA is able to transmit all delay laws within ONE single shot in Real time.
NOVO Armor 15 & NOVO Armor 22
The Armor Kit Contains the NOVO Armor, which provides additional mechanical protection to the NOVO 1
5WN & NOVO 22WN Detectors, the Armor Stand and a traveling soft cover. - Newest shock absorbent technology case - Water resistant design - Supports wired & wireless communication - Multiple positioning options - Tripod connection using the Built-in 1/4” threads - Simple Detector battery replacement
Aerospace Systems - Automated Ultrasonic Inspection
USL are specialists in the design and manufacture of turnkey ultrasonic inspection systems for aer
ospace applications. From monolithic composites to complex honeycomb structures. This video shows just a few examples of what is possible, find out more at: www.ultrasonic-sciences.co.uk
Next generation for Phased Array UT is here now with FMC/TFM! Have higher resolution imaging, impr
oved signal to noise ratio, characterize, size and analyze defects better with access to several wave mode views and save raw FMC data for higher quality analysis. Some of the benefits are:
- Beautiful Image! Easier to understand what you're looking at
- Completely focused in entire image or volume
- Much easier to define setups before inspection
- Easier to decipher geometry echoes from real defects
- Oriented defects (e.g. cracks) are imaged better
- See image from different wave modes from one FMC inspection
- FMC data can be reprocessed/analyzed without going back to the field
Lyft™: Pulsed Eddy Current Reinvented
PEC Reinvented—CUI Programs Redefined Corrosion under insulation (CUI) is possibly the greatest u
nresolved asset integrity problem in the industry. Current methods for measuring wall thickness with liftoff, without removing insulation, all have severe limitations. Eddyfi introduces Lyft — a reinvented, high-performance pulsed eddy current (PEC) solution. The patent- pending system features a state-of-the-art portable instrument, real- time C-scan imaging, fast data acquisition with grid-mapping and dynamic scanning modes, and flexibility with long cables. It can also scan through thick metal and insulation, as well as aluminum, stainless steel, and galvanized steel weather jackets. Who else but Eddyfi to reinvent an eddy current technique and redefine CUI programs. Got Lyft?
Recently posted ...
4. NDT technician b(UT)5. Quantify porosity by UT6. Project Manager / QC Manager or Suitable position
10. Ut tky tech mpt PCN tech 11. NDT for manfacture of bearings for wind industry12. difference between USM GO and USM 36?
13. UT testing significance of band pass filter.14. NAS 410 Aviation Standard NDT work procedure 15. API INSPECTORS( 510/570/653) , NDT TECHNICIAN O...
16. Multi requirements for Indian Nationality17. UT TESTING -VELOCITY OF MATERIAL18. ASNT LEVEL 2 PT,MPT,UT,RT
88 Exhibitors >
• 4 New Exhibitors -Acoustic Emission Consulting, Inc.-ACS-Solutions GmbH-Advanced OEM Solutions -Airstar Inc.-AT-Automation Technology GmbH-BALTEAU NDT-Canadian Institute for NDE-Controle Mesure Systemes-Cygnus Instruments Ltd-Dandong Aolong Radiative Instrument Gruop Co., Ltd.-Dantec Dynamics GmbH -DASEL SISTEMAS-Doppler Electronic Technologies Co., Ltd -DÜRR NDT GmbH & Co. KG-ECLIPSE SCIENTIFIC -Eddyfi-Eddyfi Technologies-Eddyfi Technologies / M2M-EKOSCAN-Elcometer NDT-EXTENDE-FORCE Technology-Gammatec NDT Supplies SOC Ltd-GB Inspection Systems Ltd.-GE Inspection Technologies-GRANPECT COMPANY Ltd-Guided Ultrasonics Ltd.•Hi-Spec Systems-Hillger Ing. Büro-IDEKO S.Coop-IMASONIC SAS-IMechE Engineering Training Solutions-IMG ULTRASUONI SRL-InfraTec GmbH-Innovation Polymers-INTRON PLUS Ltd.-Iris Inspection Services, Inc.-JIREH Industries-KARL DEUTSCH-LECOEUR ELECTRONIQUE-Logos Imaging-Magnetic Analysis Corporation•MASHPROJECT LLC-Matec Instrument Companies, Inc.-Materials Research Institute-NDT Master-NDT Systems, Inc.-NDT.net-NDTSS - Non Destructive Testing Society of Singapore-NOVO DR •NOVOTEST Ltd-OKOndt GROUP-Olympus Scientific Solutions Americas-PACSESS NDT / Larivière GmbH-PBP Optel sp. z o.o.-PH Tool Reference Standards-Phoenix Inspection Systems Limited-PRAGMA-ScanMaster Systems (IRT) Ltd.-Silverwing -SIUI (Shantou Institute of Ultrasonic Instruments Co.,Ltd)-Socomate International-Sonatest Ltd-SONOTEC Ultraschallsensorik Halle GmbH-Sonotron NDT-TD NDE-Technology Design Ltd-TecScan Systems-Teledyne ICM-Teletest•Telops-TESTIA-TSC-TWI-Ultrasonic Sciences Ltd-ULTRASOUND INSTITUTE-Vallen-Systeme GmbH-Varex Imaging-VisiConsult Systems & Solutions GmbH-VOGT Ultrasonics GmbH-Volume Graphics GmbH-WesDyne International (AMDATA Products)-X-RAY WorX GmbH-YXLON Copenhagen-YXLON International GmbH-Zawada NDT-ZETEC, Inc.-ZHONG YI NDT CO., LTD