where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
- since 1996 -
COVID-19 causes cancelation of conferences and exhibitions. Vendors and users have reduced meetings in-person and are utilising virtual platforms, where possible. NDT.net will also do its best to support the NDT Community in keeping the global
conversation alive during these difficult times. We are pleased to announce that NDT.net launched a "Virtual NDT Showroom". This is a free of charge service for companies in the NDT market.
WCNDT 2020 Seoul to be postponed
The final decision on the new date will be announced soon.
Postponed to Dec 8-10, 2020
NDT in Canada 2020
Will be postponed until early October. Final dates will be provided shortly.
SHM-NDT 2020 to be postponed
Chair is targeting next Fall 2020. We closely follow the evolution of the events and will keep you informed.
M2 Electronics (Shanghai) Company Limited
A high-tech company, specializing in Phased Array Ultrasound Probes, TOFD probes, UT probes, medical probes and custom probes.
The first OSC 3.0 App—the Inspection Project Manager—simplifies and streamlines corrosion inspection
Olympus Supports FMC/TFM Training with OmniScan™ X3 Flaw Detectors
In-Service Inspection of the Deck Plates of Metallic Bridges for Cracking above Skewed Fillets
Detecting Rounded Shape Internal Defects in Pipes Using a Rotating Tube Inspection System
Latest release of Capture software: the most advanced TFM toolbox for portable phased array UT
Electric Power Research Institute develops virtual NDE system
Deadline Extended for Student Challenge at 12th Internat. Symp. NDT in Aerospace
Ultrasonic Testing Immersion Tanks with Unmatched Scanning Features
TecScan’s non-destructive testing Ultrasonic Immersion Tanks & scanners are designed for high pe
rformance and demanding NDT testing applications. Our Scan3D™ line of High Precision Immersion Tanks are specifically designed for automated ultrasonic testing of complex composites parts used in aerospace and industrial applications.
OmniScan™ X3 flaw detector
The OmniScan X3 flaw detector is a complete phased array toolbox. Powerful tools, like total focus
ing method (TFM) images and advanced visualization capabilities, enable you to complete your inspection with greater confidence.
On-Demand Webinar: Advanced Ultrasonic Techniques for HTHA Detection & Assessment
In the Oil and Gas industry, High Temperature Hydrogen Attack (HTHA) can occur in steels operating a
t high temperature, usually above 205°C (400°F). Early stages of HTHA are very difficult to detect. Join us for a webinar presented by Guy Maes, Zetec Sales Engineer Director. The webinar will demonstrate how advanced ultrasonic techniques are deployed for efficient and reliable HTHA inspections.
Customized Probes and Transducers
With a strong development department and our own piezocomposite production, we accompany you from th
e first product idea to serial production. Our scientists are continuously researching new methods in the field of ultrasonic measurement technology. The progress achieved enables us to offer you optimal solutions.
GEKKO - Portable Phased Array Testing with TFM in Real-Time
The portable phased array testing system GEKKO provides 64 parallel test channels. On creating testi
ng parameters the operator is assisted by the CIVA software. Due to its modular set-up the GEKKO instrument is suitable for operators of all skill levels.
Cygnus 6+ PRO Multi-Mode Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge
The Cygnus 6+ PRO thickness gauge is the most advance gauge within the Cygnus range with key featu
res including: comprehensive data logging; A-scan and B-scan display; manual gain control; Bluetooth connectivity; and much more. With its unique dual display and three measuring modes (Multiple-Echo, Echo-Echo and Single-Echo), this surface thickness gauge offers maximum versatility for inspections.
Semi-Automated Phased Array Immersion System for Small Composite Parts
Turn-key semi-automated system as an improved and affordable solution for inspection of small comp
osite parts. Includes support table, immersion tank, scanner, PA instrument, PC, Analysis software, database, wedge management and other options.
Magnetic X-Ray Pipeline Crawler 6''-60''
Suitable to work in 6''-60''diameter with speed of up to 18m/min, Max. moving diatance 5 kilometer
s and provide the efficient inspection of the pipeline.
Content on Demand by Eddyfi Technologies
Finding yourself in front of a screen practicing safe social distancing instead of out in the fiel
d? At Eddyfi Technologies, we are doing our part in helping you be better prepared for what comes next. We introduce to you Eddyfi on Demand. Fill your schedule with webinars, how-to videos, informative technical papers and our NEW addition: Eddyfi Academy. There, you will have access to FREE online courses and obtain certificates of attendance once completed in order for you to include these e-learning sessions in your log of required training hours. Join us today. Stay safe, stay Beyond Current.
HD-CR 35 NDT Computed Radiography System
Portable high-resolution CR scanner for all radiography applications - weld testing, profile images
and aerospace. No matter what type of radiographic testing you are performing, the unique TreFoc Technology of the HD-CR 35 NDT imaging plate scanner always guarantees the highest image quality.
Recently posted ...
1. COVID-19: NDT.net launches Virtual Showroom2. Remote field testing(eddify)3. Height sizing in Paut using 3 dB drop method us...
10. PHASOR XS 16/64 SAP/TLL outputs and RS-232 seri...11. Measurement of lubricante film thickness using ...12. US Ultratek USB350M-8 8 Channel conv UT flaw de...
13. US Ultratek TFScan 16 channel conv UT flaw dete...14. Olympus Focus PX 16:64/4 PAUT / Conv UT flaw de...15. Olympus Focus PX 32:128/4 PAUT/ Conv UT Flaw de...
16. Time corrected gain17. INFRARED AND THERMAL TEST LEVEL II 18. TPU School of Non-Destructive Testing NDT Solut...
86 Exhibitors >
• 4 New Exhibitors -Acoustic Emission Consulting, Inc.-ACS-Solutions GmbH-Advanced OEM Solutions -Airstar Inc.-AT-Automation Technology GmbH-BALTEAU NDT-Canadian Institute for NDE-Controle Mesure Systemes-Cygnus Instruments Ltd-Dandong Aolong Radiative Instrument Gruop Co., Ltd.-Dantec Dynamics GmbH -DASEL SISTEMAS-Doppler Electronic Technologies Co., Ltd -DÜRR NDT GmbH & Co. KG-ECLIPSE SCIENTIFIC -Eddyfi-Eddyfi Technologies-Eddyfi Technologies / M2M-EKOSCAN-Elcometer NDT-EXTENDE-FORCE Technology-Gammatec NDT Supplies SOC Ltd-GB Inspection Systems Ltd.-Guided Ultrasonics Ltd.-Hi-Spec Systems-Hillger NDT GmbH-IDEKO S.Coop-IMASONIC SAS-IMG ULTRASUONI SRL-InfraTec GmbH-Innovation Polymers-INTRON PLUS Ltd.-Iris Inspection Services, Inc.-KARL DEUTSCH-LECOEUR ELECTRONIQUE•M2 Electronics (Shanghai) Company Limited-Magnetic Analysis Corporation-MASHPROJECT LLC-Matec Instrument Companies, Inc.-Materials Research Institute•Modsonic Instruments Mfg Co Pvt Ltd-NDT Master-NDT Systems, Inc.-NDT.net-NDTSS - Non Destructive Testing Society of Singapore-NOVO DR -NOVOTEST Ltd-OKOndt GROUP-Olympus Scientific Solutions Americas-PACSESS NDT / Larivière GmbH-PBP Optel sp. z o.o.-PH Tool Reference Standards-Phoenix Inspection Systems Limited-PRAGMA-ScanMaster Systems (IRT) Ltd.-Silverwing -SIUI (Shantou Institute of Ultrasonic Instruments Co.,Ltd)-Socomate International-Sonatest Ltd-SONOTEC GmbH-Sonotron NDT-TD NDE-Technology Design Ltd-TecScan Systems-Teledyne ICM-Teletest-Telops-TESTIA•TraiNDE by EXTENDE-TSC-TWI•ULSO TECH CO., LTD.-ULTRASOUND INSTITUTE-Vallen-Systeme GmbH-Varex Imaging-VOGT Ultrasonics GmbH-Volume Graphics GmbH-Waygate Technologies-WesDyne International (AMDATA Products)-X-RAY WorX GmbH-YXLON Copenhagen-YXLON International GmbH-Zawada NDT-ZETEC, Inc.-ZHONG YI NDT CO., LTD