where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
- since 1996 -
In this month's issue we publish the proceedings of 10th Conference on Industrial Computed Tomography (iCT 2020) as usual shortly before the conference takes place at 4-7. Feb in Wels, Austria. Another highlight is publishing the 10th Times of NDT in
Aerospace Proceedings on NDT.net. For these and other conferences it is important to keep continuation in NDT.net's Open Access Archive.
59 Articles:11th International Symposium on NDT in Aerospace, Nov 2019, Paris-Saclay, France
Already for the 10th Times Proceedings on NDT.net !
NDT in Aerospace 2020 - Abstracts Due 15. May
Oct 6-8, 2020, Williamsburg, VA, USA
Modsonic Instruments a leading Indian manufacturer and exporter of portable “Ultrasonic Testing Equipment”.
Swinburne’s Factory of the Future receives sleek, new robot to detect carbon fibre defects
OmniScan™ X3 flaw detector
The OmniScan X3 flaw detector is a complete phased array toolbox. Powerful tools, like total focus
ing method (TFM) images and advanced visualization capabilities, enable you to complete your inspection with greater confidence.
Ultrasonic Testing Immersion Tanks with Unmatched Scanning Features
TecScan’s non-destructive testing Ultrasonic Immersion Tanks & scanners are designed for high pe
rformance and demanding NDT testing applications. Our Scan3D™ line of High Precision Immersion Tanks are specifically designed for automated ultrasonic testing of complex composites parts used in aerospace and industrial applications.
TraiNDE UT is a virtual tool associated with a signal database which simulates real inspection con
ditions for numerous applications (Type A/V1 block, DAC block, welds and plates).
Silverwing RMS PA - Phased-array corrosion mapping
Eddyfi Technologies integrated two market leading solutions, Silverwing’s RMS and M2M’s instru
ments to provide a high-speed, remote access ultrasonic phased-array inspection system with live total focusing method (TFM).
NOVO Armor 15 & NOVO Armor 22
The Armor Kit Contains the NOVO Armor, which provides additional mechanical protection to the NOVO 1
5WN & NOVO 22WN Detectors, the Armor Stand and a traveling soft cover. - Newest shock absorbent technology case - Water resistant design - Supports wired & wireless communication - Multiple positioning options - Tripod connection using the Built-in 1/4” threads - Simple Detector battery replacement
Next generation for Phased Array UT is here now with FMC/TFM! Have higher resolution imaging, impr
oved signal to noise ratio, characterize, size and analyze defects better with access to several wave mode views and save raw FMC data for higher quality analysis. Some of the benefits are:
- Beautiful Image! Easier to understand what you're looking at
- Completely focused in entire image or volume
- Much easier to define setups before inspection
- Easier to decipher geometry echoes from real defects
- Oriented defects (e.g. cracks) are imaged better
- See image from different wave modes from one FMC inspection
- FMC data can be reprocessed/analyzed without going back to the field
Lyft™: Pulsed Eddy Current Reinvented
PEC Reinvented—CUI Programs Redefined Corrosion under insulation (CUI) is possibly the greatest u
nresolved asset integrity problem in the industry. Current methods for measuring wall thickness with liftoff, without removing insulation, all have severe limitations. Eddyfi introduces Lyft — a reinvented, high-performance pulsed eddy current (PEC) solution. The patent- pending system features a state-of-the-art portable instrument, real- time C-scan imaging, fast data acquisition with grid-mapping and dynamic scanning modes, and flexibility with long cables. It can also scan through thick metal and insulation, as well as aluminum, stainless steel, and galvanized steel weather jackets. Who else but Eddyfi to reinvent an eddy current technique and redefine CUI programs. Got Lyft?
iProbe - USB Phased Array Probe
Turn your PC, Laptop or Tablet into a powerful 32:64 Phased Array system with our USB powered Phas
ed Array iProbe and inspection software package. Perform affordable weld inspection and corrosion mapping inspections with this powerful but small system. The probe has a 100V pulser, 8K PRF, dual axis encoder input and achieves outstanding signal quality.
Research Center IDEKO develops an ultrasonic train wheel inspection system for CAF
The Basque Research centre IK4-IDEKO has developed a state-of-the-art ultrasonic inspection system f
or the train wheel. This system secures a sound condition of train wheels and is thus a significant contribution to rail transport safety. The device was delivered to CAF recently and its use allows the manufacturer to become an approved supplier of rolling stock in Italy, as it meets the demanding homologation standards of this country. \\\\r\\\\n
Teledyne ICM’s CPSERIES has been designed with a view to revolutionizing the handling and perfor
mances of portable X-Ray sets. Despite having managed to halve the weight of similar portable X-Ray generators available on the market (while continuing to provide the same power output), the SITEX CPSERIES generators feature a shutter, a laser pointer, a beryllium window, an aluminum filter and two integrated diaphragms (customized sizes are available upon request). Without compromising the robustness and reliability for which ICM products are renowned, the small size and light weight of the SITEX CPSERIES will radically change the way that you perform your RT inspections. And you will see a positive impact in terms of both quality and return on investment (ROI).
Recently posted ...
4. UT,MT,PT TECHNICIAN[level II-PCN/ISO9712]5. Shutdown -API Inspector,Welding Inspector & Coa...6. DAC with Basic Cal Block
10. B.TECH MECHANICAL ENGINEER, NDT [UT DPT] EXPERI...11. V2 block Calibration errors12. DR vs Conventional Industrial Radiography
16. Filipino NDT technicians for Saudi Arabia17. Multi NDT Technicians 18. EXPERIENCED RT TECHNICIANS - URGENT REQUIREMENT
88 Exhibitors >
• 3 New Exhibitors -Acoustic Emission Consulting, Inc.-ACS-Solutions GmbH-Advanced OEM Solutions -Airstar Inc.-AT-Automation Technology GmbH-BALTEAU NDT-Canadian Institute for NDE-Controle Mesure Systemes-Cygnus Instruments Ltd-Dandong Aolong Radiative Instrument Gruop Co., Ltd.-Dantec Dynamics GmbH -DASEL SISTEMAS-Doppler Electronic Technologies Co., Ltd -DÜRR NDT GmbH & Co. KG-ECLIPSE SCIENTIFIC -Eddyfi-Eddyfi Technologies-Eddyfi Technologies / M2M-EKOSCAN-Elcometer NDT-EXTENDE-FORCE Technology-Gammatec NDT Supplies SOC Ltd-GB Inspection Systems Ltd.-Guided Ultrasonics Ltd.-Hi-Spec Systems-Hillger NDT GmbH-IDEKO S.Coop-IMASONIC SAS-IMG ULTRASUONI SRL-InfraTec GmbH-Innovation Polymers-INTRON PLUS Ltd.-Iris Inspection Services, Inc.-JIREH Industries-KARL DEUTSCH-LECOEUR ELECTRONIQUE-Logos Imaging-Magnetic Analysis Corporation-MASHPROJECT LLC-Matec Instrument Companies, Inc.-Materials Research Institute•Modsonic Instruments Mfg Co Pvt Ltd-NDT Master-NDT Systems, Inc.-NDT.net-NDTSS - Non Destructive Testing Society of Singapore-NOVO DR -NOVOTEST Ltd-OKOndt GROUP-Olympus Scientific Solutions Americas-PACSESS NDT / Larivière GmbH-PBP Optel sp. z o.o.-PH Tool Reference Standards-Phoenix Inspection Systems Limited-PRAGMA-ScanMaster Systems (IRT) Ltd.-Silverwing -SIUI (Shantou Institute of Ultrasonic Instruments Co.,Ltd)-Socomate International-Sonatest Ltd-SONOTEC GmbH-Sonotron NDT-TD NDE-Technology Design Ltd-TecScan Systems-Teledyne ICM-Teletest-Telops-TESTIA•TraiNDE by EXTENDE-TSC-TWI•ULSO TECH CO., LTD.-Ultrasonic Sciences Ltd-ULTRASOUND INSTITUTE-Vallen-Systeme GmbH-Varex Imaging-VOGT Ultrasonics GmbH-Volume Graphics GmbH-Waygate Technologies-WesDyne International (AMDATA Products)-X-RAY WorX GmbH-YXLON Copenhagen-YXLON International GmbH-Zawada NDT-ZETEC, Inc.-ZHONG YI NDT CO., LTD