where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
- since 1996 -
In this Month's Issue we provide a Video Tutorial on Materials Acoustic Properties Analysis. This Video is available in our Open Access Archive and as well on the Forum's Technical Discussions Board and serves as a Webinar that gives room for discussions
. Besides other content we continue educational articles from Anmol Birring on Ultrasonic Testing. Furthermore you can find in section "NDT Review" several papers on Sensors for Ultrasonic Testing in Harsh Environments. In light of the developments regarding COVID-19, we wish you all good health and well being in this challenging time.
20 Articles:Review of Open Access Articles by NDT.net
Some Papers in 2020-07 on Sensors for Ultrasonic Testing in Harsh Environments
1 Article:10th Conference on Industrial Computed Tomography (iCT) 2020, 4-7 Feb, Wels, Austria
New Paper added in Issue 2020-07
Video Tutorial: Materials Acoustic Properties Analysis
Instruction on the use of Materials Acoustic Properties Analysis Software (MAPAS), by Ed Ginzel and Robert Ginzel
Proceq is now part of Screening Eagle Technologies. Proceq, a Swiss-based NDT company with a 65+ year heritage as a market leader in portable sensors.
OnDemand Webinar: Using Eddy Current Array for Large Areas in Place of Magnetic Particle and Liquid Penetrant Testing
Automatic Phased Array Detection of Electronic Beam Welds for Vehicle Gears
Phased Array Inspection of TKY Weld (U-rib Fillet Weld of Steel Box Birder of Bridge)
PAUT Solution for Small Diameter Pipe Welds
New Elastomeric Wedge Design Improves Phased Array Sectorial Scanning of HDPE Butt-Fusion Joints
Olympus Supports Student Success at San Jacinto College with Ultrasonic Testing Equipment Donation
Ultrasonic Rotating Head for Internal/External Defects Detection and Dimensional Measurement
On Demand Webinar: Using Eddy Current Array for Large Areas in Place of Magnetic Particle and Liquid Penetrant Testing
New on-demand webinar on the use of eddy current array (ECA) technology in lieu of liquid penetrant
testing (PT) and magnetic particle testing (MT) for large area screenings. The webinar includes an introduction to the technologies with advantages and disadvantages of each. Side by side examples are discussed including aircraft stringers, engine blades, forgings, weld plates & more. View it today.
Ultrasonic Testing Immersion Tanks with Unmatched Scanning Features
TecScan’s non-destructive testing Ultrasonic Immersion Tanks & scanners are designed for high pe
rformance and demanding NDT testing applications. Our Scan3D™ line of High Precision Immersion Tanks are specifically designed for automated ultrasonic testing of complex composites parts used in aerospace and industrial applications.
OmniScan™ X3 flaw detector
The OmniScan X3 flaw detector is a complete phased array toolbox. Powerful tools, like total focus
ing method (TFM) images and advanced visualization capabilities, enable you to complete your inspection with greater confidence.
Eddy Current inspection : RotoETscan Rotating Head
The rotating head RotoETscan detects the presence of longitudinal surface or sub surface defects a
t high speed. The rotating head is often installed directly on the production line. It is generally dedicated to the control of long products such as tubes, bars and wires, made of ferrous or non-ferrous material. It can also be used for inspection of small parts (billets).
VeeScan AirCraft Wheel Inspection
The VEESCAN offers maximum flexibility, has a proven mechanical design and records of breakdown-fr
ee operation of over 365 days. Appealing to companies in the Aerospace industry, the VEESCAN is ideal for all wheel-testing environments. With a wide selection of probes, the VeeScan allows your wheel testing facility the flexibility to select the most compatible configurations with their workload.
TraiNDE UT is a virtual tool associated with a signal database which simulates real inspection con
ditions for numerous applications (Type A/V1 block, DAC block, welds and plates).
YXLON Cougar EVO
Scalable small footprint X-ray inspection systems for assembly and laboratory applications. The
YXLON Cougar EVO series was designed to provide the "best-in- class" inspection solutions for SMT, semiconductor, and laboratory assembly applications, while maintaining a small system footprint for maximum convenience. With optimized software and hardware, these systems produce higher quality and more consistent results than other electronics inspection systems currently on the market.
OPBOX with standard software is able to do all types of inspections and measurements: flaw detection in welds and materials, scanning of objects, testing composite materials, forged and moulded pieces, many UT inspections, measurements of properties of ma
Typical applications: UT measurements with pulse technique, Measurement of thicknesses also at hig
h temperatures, Measurements of properties of materials, including fluids and gases We are delivering a standard version of the software (for any Microsoft Windows up to 10 x64 with Microsoft Hardware certification report Approved) and for special needs: SDK with ready to use examples for LabView, MATLAB x64, C++ wrapper for dll, Python and Linux., and also low-level description of how to control our devices directly from any USB tools
Ultrasonic Squirter/Gantry System
TecScan’s NDT Ultrasonic Gantry Systems are industrial Squirter scanners designed for non-destru
ctive quality testing and raster scanning of large structures and parts. The Gantry Systems are usually composed of an Industrial Mechanical Scanner and a Control Room with System Workstation.
Very Powerful Superior Performance Extremely Portable Smart Phased Array Ultrasonic Flaw Detector an
d Recorder with 2 Conventional UT and TOFD Channels uniquely combines PA, single- and multi-channel conventional UT, and TOFD modalities providing 100% raw data recording and imaging. Suitable for all kinds of every-day ultrasonic inspections
Recently posted ...
1. COVID-19: NDT.net launches Virtual Showroom2. Local Ultrasonic Resonance Spectroscopy: A Demo...3. Nondestructive Examination or Nondestructive Te...
4. QA/QC personnel required5. Hull Gauging Technician Required6. Video Tutorial: Instruction on the use of Mater...
7. Ultrasonic testing of Martensitic stainless ste...8. Metallurgist9. Zetec NDT Customer Success Stories Now Available
10. ASNT NDT LEVEL III - VT 11. USB Key for Tomoview Software 12. Difference between en4179 and NAS 410
16. Use of White contrast17. Magnetizing Unit & Encircling Coil For Short De...18. Automated phased array UT system for shafts, di...
83 Exhibitors >
• 8 New Exhibitors -Acoustic Emission Consulting, Inc.-ACS-Solutions GmbH-Advanced OEM Solutions -Airstar Inc.-AT-Automation Technology GmbH-BALTEAU NDT-Canadian Institute for NDE-Controle Mesure Systemes-Cygnus Instruments Ltd-Dandong Aolong Radiative Instrument Gruop Co., Ltd.-Dantec Dynamics GmbH -DASEL SISTEMAS-Doppler Electronic Technologies Co., Ltd -DÜRR NDT GmbH & Co. KG-ECLIPSE SCIENTIFIC -Eddyfi Technologies-EKOSCAN-Elcometer NDT•Ether NDE-EXTENDE-FORCE Technology-Gammatec NDT Supplies SOC Ltd-GB Inspection Systems Ltd.-Guided Ultrasonics Ltd.-Hi-Spec Systems-Hillger NDT GmbH-IDEKO S.Coop-IMASONIC SAS-IMG ULTRASUONI SRL-InfraTec GmbH-Innovation Polymers-INTRON PLUS Ltd.-Iris Inspection Services, Inc.-KARL DEUTSCH-LECOEUR ELECTRONIQUE•M2 Electronics (Shanghai) Company Limited-Magnetic Analysis Corporation-MASHPROJECT LLC-Matec Instrument Companies, Inc.-Materials Research Institute•Modsonic Instruments Mfg Co Pvt Ltd-NDT Master-NDT Systems, Inc.-NDT.net-NDTSS - Non Destructive Testing Society of Singapore-NOVO DR -NOVOTEST Ltd-OKOndt GROUP-Olympus Scientific Solutions Americas-PACSESS NDT / Larivière GmbH-PBP Optel sp. z o.o.-PH Tool Reference Standards-Phoenix Inspection Systems Limited•Proceq SA•Sanying Precision Instruments Co.,Ltd-ScanMaster Systems (IRT) Ltd.-SIUI (Shantou Institute of Ultrasonic Instruments Co.,Ltd)-Socomate International-Sonatest Ltd-SONOTEC GmbH-Sonotron NDT-Technology Design Ltd-TecScan Systems-Teledyne ICM-Telops-TESTIA-TraiNDE by EXTENDE•Trueflaw•ULSO TECH CO., LTD.-ULTRASOUND INSTITUTE•USA Borescopes-Vallen-Systeme GmbH-Varex Imaging-VOGT Ultrasonics GmbH-Volume Graphics GmbH-Waygate Technologies-WesDyne International (AMDATA Products)-X-RAY WorX GmbH-YXLON Copenhagen-YXLON International GmbH-Zawada NDT-ZETEC, Inc.-ZHONG YI NDT CO., LTD