where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
- since 1996 -
In this Month's Issue we provide a Video Tutorial on Materials Acoustic Properties Analysis. This Video is available in our Open Access Archive and as well on the Forum's Technical Discussions Board and serves as a Webinar that gives room for discussions
. Besides other content we continue educational articles from Anmol Birring on Ultrasonic Testing. Furthermore you can find in section "NDT Review" several papers on Sensors for Ultrasonic Testing in Harsh Environments. In light of the developments regarding COVID-19, we wish you all good health and well being in this challenging time.
20 Articles:Review of Open Access Articles by NDT.net
Some Papers in 2020-07 on Sensors for Ultrasonic Testing in Harsh Environments
1 Article:10th Conference on Industrial Computed Tomography (iCT) 2020, 4-7 Feb, Wels, Austria
New Paper added in Issue 2020-07
Video Tutorial: Materials Acoustic Properties Analysis
Instruction on the use of Materials Acoustic Properties Analysis Software (MAPAS), by Ed Ginzel and Robert Ginzel
Proceq is now part of Screening Eagle Technologies. Proceq, a Swiss-based NDT company with a 65+ year heritage as a market leader in portable sensors.
OnDemand Webinar: Using Eddy Current Array for Large Areas in Place of Magnetic Particle and Liquid Penetrant Testing
Automatic Phased Array Detection of Electronic Beam Welds for Vehicle Gears
Phased Array Inspection of TKY Weld (U-rib Fillet Weld of Steel Box Birder of Bridge)
PAUT Solution for Small Diameter Pipe Welds
New Elastomeric Wedge Design Improves Phased Array Sectorial Scanning of HDPE Butt-Fusion Joints
Olympus Supports Student Success at San Jacinto College with Ultrasonic Testing Equipment Donation
Ultrasonic Rotating Head for Internal/External Defects Detection and Dimensional Measurement
On Demand Webinar: Using Eddy Current Array for Large Areas in Place of Magnetic Particle and Liquid Penetrant Testing
New on-demand webinar on the use of eddy current array (ECA) technology in lieu of liquid penetrant
testing (PT) and magnetic particle testing (MT) for large area screenings. The webinar includes an introduction to the technologies with advantages and disadvantages of each. Side by side examples are discussed including aircraft stringers, engine blades, forgings, weld plates & more. View it today.
Ultrasonic Testing Immersion Tanks with Unmatched Scanning Features
TecScan’s non-destructive testing Ultrasonic Immersion Tanks & scanners are designed for high pe
rformance and demanding NDT testing applications. Our Scan3D™ line of High Precision Immersion Tanks are specifically designed for automated ultrasonic testing of complex composites parts used in aerospace and industrial applications.
OmniScan™ X3 flaw detector
The OmniScan X3 flaw detector is a complete phased array toolbox. Powerful tools, like total focus
ing method (TFM) images and advanced visualization capabilities, enable you to complete your inspection with greater confidence.
Teledyne ICM’s CPSERIES has been designed with a view to revolutionizing the handling and perfor
mances of portable X-Ray sets. Despite having managed to halve the weight of similar portable X-Ray generators available on the market (while continuing to provide the same power output), the SITEX CPSERIES generators feature a shutter, a laser pointer, a beryllium window, an aluminum filter and two integrated diaphragms (customized sizes are available upon request). Without compromising the robustness and reliability for which ICM products are renowned, the small size and light weight of the SITEX CPSERIES will radically change the way that you perform your RT inspections. And you will see a positive impact in terms of both quality and return on investment (ROI).
VeeScan AirCraft Wheel Inspection
The VEESCAN offers maximum flexibility, has a proven mechanical design and records of breakdown-fr
ee operation of over 365 days. Appealing to companies in the Aerospace industry, the VEESCAN is ideal for all wheel-testing environments. With a wide selection of probes, the VeeScan allows your wheel testing facility the flexibility to select the most compatible configurations with their workload.
HD-CR 35 NDT Computed Radiography System
Portable high-resolution CR scanner for all radiography applications - weld testing, profile images
and aerospace. No matter what type of radiographic testing you are performing, the unique TreFoc Technology of the HD-CR 35 NDT imaging plate scanner always guarantees the highest image quality.
GUL Subsea Solutions - Screeening & Monitoring
To inspect new and existing subsea lines, you need proven technology and experience. GUL offers it's
technology to solve this challenge: GUL Subsea and gMAT Transducer Rings.
ISAFE3 Intrinsically Safe Sensor System
ISAFE3 intrinsically safe sensor system of Vallen Systeme is especially targeted at the petrochemica
l - as well as oil and gas transportation industry. The sensor system is designed for permanent monitoring or periodic inspection tasks. Sensors are available for different AE-frequency ranges optimized for corrosion and fatigue crack detection and other applications. The ISAFE 3 sensor system consists of an AE-sensor (model ISAS3) certified according to ATEX/IEC for installation in zone 0, gas group IIC, IP68, 20 to +60 °C, and a signal isolator (model SISO3) certified for installation in zone 2. An ISAS3 sensor can be mounted in atmosphere or submerged, e.g. in water or crude oil. It is supported by mounting tools for temporary (magnets) or permanent (welded) installation. ISAFE3 supports automatic sensor coupling test and can be used with any AE signal processor supporting 28V supply at 90 mA peak, e.g. Vallen Systeme ASIP-2/A.
Ultrasonic Probe Recharacterization Service
NDT Systems offers a comprehensive Aftercare and Recharacterization Service for all our ultrasonic
probes. The Recharacterization Service is fully compliant with International ASTM E1065 Standard Guide (and other applicable standards) and offers complete documentation, traceable to the ASTM E1065 Standard. For more details or to schedule Recharacterization Services contact firstname.lastname@example.org
IntraPhase Athena Phased Array System
The Athena Phased Array system, manufactured by WesDyne NDE Products & Technology, consists of a pha
sed array acquisition system and PC running IntraSpect software. A PC is used to perform acquisition, analysis and storage of the data. System hardware is capable of operating up to four data sets with any combination of phased array or conventional UT probes. NOW AVAILABLE IN 64-64 CONFIGURATION.
Recently posted ...
1. COVID-19: NDT.net launches Virtual Showroom2. X-Ray focal spot measurement3. Code to qualify Wilders for WQT
4. Local Ultrasonic Resonance Spectroscopy: A Demo...5. Nondestructive Examination or Nondestructive Te...6. QA/QC personnel required
7. Hull Gauging Technician Required8. Video Tutorial: Instruction on the use of Mater...9. Ultrasonic testing of Martensitic stainless ste...
13. USB Key for Tomoview Software 14. Difference between en4179 and NAS 41015. Hocking wheel scan 4000
83 Exhibitors >
• 8 New Exhibitors -Acoustic Emission Consulting, Inc.-ACS-Solutions GmbH-Advanced OEM Solutions -Airstar Inc.-AT-Automation Technology GmbH-BALTEAU NDT-Canadian Institute for NDE-Controle Mesure Systemes-Cygnus Instruments Ltd-Dandong Aolong Radiative Instrument Gruop Co., Ltd.-Dantec Dynamics GmbH -DASEL SISTEMAS-Doppler Electronic Technologies Co., Ltd -DÜRR NDT GmbH & Co. KG-ECLIPSE SCIENTIFIC -Eddyfi Technologies-EKOSCAN-Elcometer NDT•Ether NDE-EXTENDE-FORCE Technology-Gammatec NDT Supplies SOC Ltd-GB Inspection Systems Ltd.-Guided Ultrasonics Ltd.-Hi-Spec Systems-Hillger NDT GmbH-IDEKO S.Coop-IMASONIC SAS-IMG ULTRASUONI SRL-InfraTec GmbH-Innovation Polymers-INTRON PLUS Ltd.-Iris Inspection Services, Inc.-KARL DEUTSCH-LECOEUR ELECTRONIQUE•M2 Electronics (Shanghai) Company Limited-Magnetic Analysis Corporation-MASHPROJECT LLC-Matec Instrument Companies, Inc.-Materials Research Institute•Modsonic Instruments Mfg Co Pvt Ltd-NDT Master-NDT Systems, Inc.-NDT.net-NDTSS - Non Destructive Testing Society of Singapore-NOVO DR -NOVOTEST Ltd-OKOndt GROUP-Olympus Scientific Solutions Americas-PACSESS NDT / Larivière GmbH-PBP Optel sp. z o.o.-PH Tool Reference Standards-Phoenix Inspection Systems Limited•Proceq SA•Sanying Precision Instruments Co.,Ltd-ScanMaster Systems (IRT) Ltd.-SIUI (Shantou Institute of Ultrasonic Instruments Co.,Ltd)-Socomate International-Sonatest Ltd-SONOTEC GmbH-Sonotron NDT-Technology Design Ltd-TecScan Systems-Teledyne ICM-Telops-TESTIA-TraiNDE by EXTENDE•Trueflaw•ULSO TECH CO., LTD.-ULTRASOUND INSTITUTE•USA Borescopes-Vallen-Systeme GmbH-Varex Imaging-VOGT Ultrasonics GmbH-Volume Graphics GmbH-Waygate Technologies-WesDyne International (AMDATA Products)-X-RAY WorX GmbH-YXLON Copenhagen-YXLON International GmbH-Zawada NDT-ZETEC, Inc.-ZHONG YI NDT CO., LTD