where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
- since 1996 -
International Symposium on Structural Health Monitoring and Nondestructive Testing, May 14-15, Québec City
the company develops equipment for non-destructive and technical quality control. ...
focus area includes eddy-current, magnetic, ultrasonic control and mechanical inspection ...
Eddyfi Technologies launches an integrated automated phased-array UT solution, a combination of 2 flagship products
Zetec Introduces Surf-X™ Eddy Current Array Probe Family, Delivering Breakthrough Inspection Versatility and Speed
The 11th International Symposium on NDT in Aerospace call for papers closed with nearly 120 papers submitted
Ultrasonic Testing Immersion Tanks with Unmatched Scanning Features
TecScan’s non-destructive testing Ultrasonic Immersion Tanks & scanners are designed for high pe
rformance and demanding NDT testing applications. Our Scan3D™ line of High Precision Immersion Tanks are specifically designed for automated ultrasonic testing of complex composites parts used in aerospace and industrial applications.
The FlexoFORM™ solution integrates flexible phased array probe technology in a scanner to solv
e the challenges that come with inspecting pipe elbows. When combined with a water column, this solution can be used to collect easy-to-interpret data on elbows with diameters ranging from 4.5 in. OD up to flat and offers many benefits.
PROlineTOP Plug & Play Ultrasonic inspection device
As Plug & Play solution it units all control and operation elements in a small housing and therefo
re replaces the typical control cabinet...
NDT.net launches mobile-friendly design
NDT.net has revamped its website providing a mobile-friendly design.The front page received a comp
letely new design and all other sections are now reacting responsively on mobile devices. This has been a major step to make our website more user- friendly.
EKOSCAN Phased Array
In order to always fit your needs, EKOSCAN can manufacture any type of UT transducer, either convent
ional or Phased Array. As an ISO 9001: 2015 certified company, EKOSCAN is extremely careful as far a material selection and manufacturing processes are concerned. Our probes guarantee our customers the benefits of latest innovations regarding piezo-composite, backing, impedance adaptation layer, etc. Specific probes for hostile environment: high temperature, high pressure, corrosive environment,etc. Specific probes designed to fit your specific application: optimization of every parameter to guarantee you the best detection.
Combination of Digital Image Correlation and Thermographic Measurements
The combination of measuring results from the digital image correlation (ARAMIS, DIC) and temperat
ure measuring data from infrared cameras permits the simultaneous analysis of the thermal and mechanical behavior of test specimens in the materials and components testing field.
NDTkit RT, TESTIA's Digital Radiography software The NDTkit product line software for X-ray analysi
s. NDTkit RT is a software benefiting from the Ultis kernel which is dedicated to radiographic image analysis. It offers a set of tools and filtering processes to assist RT operators in finding relevant flaws.
NEW - TD Focus-ScanRX
The NEW Next Generation Advanced UT platform, TD Focus ScanRX - Also available as a card stack solut
ion. Key Improvements 1. Data acquisition is significantly faster than current design 2. Better aesthetic – closely aligns with HandyScan RX 3. Improved IP rating (Target IP66) 4. Ruggedized housing 5. Connectors are protected from impact and ingress 6. Integrated stand and separate retractable handle easy to keep clean) 7. Touchscreen with ruggedized display glass 8. 3-Axis encoder input
Compact NDT inspection-heads for measurements with active thermography
The compact inspection head is suitable for thermographic ndt tasks. The uncooled infrared camera
is specially developed for NDI-tasks and offers a thermal sensitivity until now known only from thermal imagers with cooled detector. All required components and functions are integrated into the inspection-head. You will only need an ethernet cable to connect the sensor with the evaluation system.
ISAFE3 Intrinsically Safe Sensor System
ISAFE3 intrinsically safe sensor system of Vallen Systeme is especially targeted at the petrochemica
l - as well as oil and gas transportation industry. The sensor system is designed for permanent monitoring or periodic inspection tasks. Sensors are available for different AE-frequency ranges optimized for corrosion and fatigue crack detection and other applications. The ISAFE 3 sensor system consists of an AE-sensor (model ISAS3) certified according to ATEX/IEC for installation in zone 0, gas group IIC, IP68, 20 to +60 °C, and a signal isolator (model SISO3) certified for installation in zone 2. An ISAS3 sensor can be mounted in atmosphere or submerged, e.g. in water or crude oil. It is supported by mounting tools for temporary (magnets) or permanent (welded) installation. ISAFE3 supports automatic sensor coupling test and can be used with any AE signal processor supporting 28V supply at 90 mA peak, e.g. Vallen Systeme ASIP-2/A.
Recently posted ...
1. LINEAR O SECTORIAL SCAN ?2. NDE Level III Recertification3. Independent sales representatives for ultrasoni...
7. Ultrasonic Examination of Thick Walled Material...8. Multi-Discipline NDT Inspector 9. Suitable MPI technique for 6mlong round bars
10. AUT Interpretation work for Cross Country Pipeline11. Long Term- QC Engineer12. Ndt level ll freshers urgent requirement
13. UT Structural job14. For sale: Olympus Epoch 1000i phased array flaw...15. Technical Sales Representative
16. PCN PAUT LEVEL II TECHNICIAN17. Serial Number for Randddom Test Generator Pro 8.318. ASME density of variation, where should we choo...
88 Exhibitors >
• 4 New Exhibitors -Acoustic Emission Consulting, Inc.-ACS-Solutions GmbH-Advanced OEM Solutions -Airstar Inc.-AT-Automation Technology GmbH-BALTEAU NDT-Canadian Institute for NDE-Controle Mesure Systemes-Cygnus Instruments Ltd-Dandong Aolong Radiative Instrument Gruop Co., Ltd.-Dantec Dynamics GmbH -DASEL SISTEMAS-Doppler Electronic Technologies Co., Ltd -DÜRR NDT GmbH & Co. KG-ECLIPSE SCIENTIFIC -Eddyfi-Eddyfi Technologies-Eddyfi Technologies / M2M-EKOSCAN-Elcometer NDT-EXTENDE-FORCE Technology-Gammatec NDT Supplies SOC Ltd-GB Inspection Systems Ltd.-GE Inspection Technologies-GRANPECT COMPANY Ltd-Guided Ultrasonics Ltd.•Hi-Spec Systems-Hillger Ing. Büro-IDEKO S.Coop-IMASONIC SAS-IMechE Engineering Training Solutions-IMG ULTRASUONI SRL-InfraTec GmbH-Innovation Polymers-INTRON PLUS Ltd.-Iris Inspection Services, Inc.-JIREH Industries-KARL DEUTSCH-LECOEUR ELECTRONIQUE-Logos Imaging-Magnetic Analysis Corporation•MASHPROJECT LLC-Matec Instrument Companies, Inc.-Materials Research Institute-NDT Master-NDT Systems, Inc.-NDT.net-NDTSS - Non Destructive Testing Society of Singapore-NOVO DR •NOVOTEST Ltd-OKOndt GROUP-Olympus Scientific Solutions Americas-PACSESS NDT / Larivière GmbH-PBP Optel sp. z o.o.-PH Tool Reference Standards-Phoenix Inspection Systems Limited-PRAGMA-ScanMaster Systems (IRT) Ltd.-Silverwing -SIUI (Shantou Institute of Ultrasonic Instruments Co.,Ltd)-Socomate International-Sonatest Ltd-SONOTEC Ultraschallsensorik Halle GmbH-Sonotron NDT-TD NDE-Technology Design Ltd-TecScan Systems-Teledyne ICM-Teletest•Telops-TESTIA-TSC-TWI-Ultrasonic Sciences Ltd-ULTRASOUND INSTITUTE-Vallen-Systeme GmbH-Varex Imaging-VisiConsult Systems & Solutions GmbH-VOGT Ultrasonics GmbH-Volume Graphics GmbH-WesDyne International (AMDATA Products)-X-RAY WorX GmbH-YXLON Copenhagen-YXLON International GmbH-Zawada NDT-ZETEC, Inc.-ZHONG YI NDT CO., LTD