where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
- since 1996 -
183 Articles:5th International Conference on Smart Monitoring, Assessment and Rehabilitation of Civil Structures, August 2019 in Potsdam, Germany
NDT Days 2020 - Abstracts Due 15 April 2020
International Conference "NDT Days" 2020, Jun 15-19, Sozopol, Bulgaria
NDT in Canada 2020 - Abstracts Due 19. Feb
May 5–7, Windsor, Ontario, Canada
OLYMPUS Stream™ Software Version 2.4.2 Offers an Improved Image Analysis Method for Steel Quality Control
2nd Infrastar Training School on Fatigue and Reliability Analysis of Structures - Training for Assessment of Risk
OmniScan™ X3 flaw detector
The OmniScan X3 flaw detector is a complete phased array toolbox. Powerful tools, like total focus
ing method (TFM) images and advanced visualization capabilities, enable you to complete your inspection with greater confidence.
PROlineTOP Plug & Play Ultrasonic inspection device
As Plug & Play solution it units all control and operation elements in a small housing and therefo
re replaces the typical control cabinet...
Ultrasonic Testing Immersion Tanks with Unmatched Scanning Features
TecScan’s non-destructive testing Ultrasonic Immersion Tanks & scanners are designed for high pe
rformance and demanding NDT testing applications. Our Scan3D™ line of High Precision Immersion Tanks are specifically designed for automated ultrasonic testing of complex composites parts used in aerospace and industrial applications.
Teledyne ICM’s CPSERIES has been designed with a view to revolutionizing the handling and perfor
mances of portable X-Ray sets. Despite having managed to halve the weight of similar portable X-Ray generators available on the market (while continuing to provide the same power output), the SITEX CPSERIES generators feature a shutter, a laser pointer, a beryllium window, an aluminum filter and two integrated diaphragms (customized sizes are available upon request). Without compromising the robustness and reliability for which ICM products are renowned, the small size and light weight of the SITEX CPSERIES will radically change the way that you perform your RT inspections. And you will see a positive impact in terms of both quality and return on investment (ROI).
CIVA 2020 UT Module
CIVA NDE Simulation Software is the world leader of NDT Simulation. The UT simulation Module incl
udes: - "Beam computation": Beam propagation simulation - "Inspection Simulation": Beam interaction with flaws or specimens The user can simulate a whole inspection process (pulse echo, tandem or TOFD) with a wide range of probes (conventional, Phased- arrays or EMAT), components, and flaws.
Cygnus 6+ PRO Multi-Mode Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge
The Cygnus 6+ PRO thickness gauge is the most advance gauge within the Cygnus range with key featu
res including: comprehensive data logging; A-scan and B-scan display; manual gain control; Bluetooth connectivity; and much more. With its unique dual display and three measuring modes (Multiple-Echo, Echo-Echo and Single-Echo), this surface thickness gauge offers maximum versatility for inspections.
Wireless TOFD scanner
Quick, accurate and highly reproducible welds testing. The System operates wirelessly and is compat
ible with any type of Windows based Laptop, Desktop or Tablet.
Next generation for Phased Array UT is here now with FMC/TFM! Have higher resolution imaging, impr
oved signal to noise ratio, characterize, size and analyze defects better with access to several wave mode views and save raw FMC data for higher quality analysis. Some of the benefits are:
- Beautiful Image! Easier to understand what you're looking at
- Completely focused in entire image or volume
- Much easier to define setups before inspection
- Easier to decipher geometry echoes from real defects
- Oriented defects (e.g. cracks) are imaged better
- See image from different wave modes from one FMC inspection
- FMC data can be reprocessed/analyzed without going back to the field
ScanMaster ultrasonic immersion systems are designed for high throughput, multi shift operation in a
n industrial or lab environment. These fully integrated systems provide various scanning configurations and incorporate conventional and phased arrays technologies to support diverse applications, such as inspection of disks, bars, shafts, billets and plates. All of ScanMaster immersion systems are built from high accuracy scanning frames allowing for scanning of complex parts and include a multi-channel ultrasonic instrument with exceptional performance. The systems are approved by all major manufacturers for C-scan inspection of jet engine forged discs. Together with a comprehensive set of software modules these flexible series of systems provide the customer with the best price performance solutions.
Teletest Focus+ electronics have superior capabilities than rivals on the market. Beyond the usual
test features, Focus+ has 24 transmit channels and 24 receive channels, with an additional on-board switching capabilities. The instrument's frequency range is 10–300 kHz.
Recently posted ...
1. Shutdown -Inspection Engineer/API Inspector2. Ut tky tech PT PCN tech asnt RT TECH3. PAUT Probes, SA12, SA14
4. Omniscan MX 16-128 for sale.5. Omniscan MX 32-128 for sale UK based6. UT-PA in new ISO 9712 edition
10. Used GE UT Flaw detector11. PAUT MX2 Used Equipment 12. PAUT ( corrosion mapping) high temperature Solu...
13. Open Shop radiography14. For Sale Gamma Ray Source Projectors Used for 2...15. Tracked Ultrasound Probes
16. PWHT Technicians & Assistant Technicians17. February Shutdown -Inspection Engineers18. Advanced NDT Engineer / Inspector (PAUT & TOFD)
86 Exhibitors >
• 1 New Exhibitor -Acoustic Emission Consulting, Inc.-ACS-Solutions GmbH-Advanced OEM Solutions -Airstar Inc.-AT-Automation Technology GmbH-BALTEAU NDT-Canadian Institute for NDE-Controle Mesure Systemes-Cygnus Instruments Ltd-Dandong Aolong Radiative Instrument Gruop Co., Ltd.-Dantec Dynamics GmbH -DASEL SISTEMAS-Doppler Electronic Technologies Co., Ltd -DÜRR NDT GmbH & Co. KG-ECLIPSE SCIENTIFIC -Eddyfi-Eddyfi Technologies-Eddyfi Technologies / M2M-EKOSCAN-Elcometer NDT-EXTENDE-FORCE Technology-Gammatec NDT Supplies SOC Ltd-GB Inspection Systems Ltd.-GE Inspection Technologies-Guided Ultrasonics Ltd.-Hi-Spec Systems-Hillger NDT GmbH-IDEKO S.Coop-IMASONIC SAS-IMG ULTRASUONI SRL-InfraTec GmbH-Innovation Polymers-INTRON PLUS Ltd.-Iris Inspection Services, Inc.-JIREH Industries-KARL DEUTSCH-LECOEUR ELECTRONIQUE-Logos Imaging-Magnetic Analysis Corporation-MASHPROJECT LLC-Matec Instrument Companies, Inc.-Materials Research Institute-NDT Master-NDT Systems, Inc.-NDT.net-NDTSS - Non Destructive Testing Society of Singapore-NOVO DR -NOVOTEST Ltd-OKOndt GROUP-Olympus Scientific Solutions Americas-PACSESS NDT / Larivière GmbH-PBP Optel sp. z o.o.-PH Tool Reference Standards-Phoenix Inspection Systems Limited-PRAGMA-ScanMaster Systems (IRT) Ltd.-Silverwing -SIUI (Shantou Institute of Ultrasonic Instruments Co.,Ltd)-Socomate International-Sonatest Ltd-SONOTEC Ultraschallsensorik Halle GmbH-Sonotron NDT-TD NDE-Technology Design Ltd-TecScan Systems-Teledyne ICM-Teletest-Telops-TESTIA•TraiNDE by EXTENDE-TSC-TWI-Ultrasonic Sciences Ltd-ULTRASOUND INSTITUTE-Vallen-Systeme GmbH-Varex Imaging-VOGT Ultrasonics GmbH-Volume Graphics GmbH-WesDyne International (AMDATA Products)-X-RAY WorX GmbH-YXLON Copenhagen-YXLON International GmbH-Zawada NDT-ZETEC, Inc.-ZHONG YI NDT CO., LTD