where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
- since 1996 -
In this Month's Issue we provide a Video Tutorial on Materials Acoustic Properties Analysis. This Video is available in our Open Access Archive and as well on the Forum's Technical Discussions Board and serves as a Webinar that gives room for discussions
. Besides other content we continue educational articles from Anmol Birring on Ultrasonic Testing. Furthermore you can find in section "NDT Review" several papers on Sensors for Ultrasonic Testing in Harsh Environments. In light of the developments regarding COVID-19, we wish you all good health and well being in this challenging time.
20 Articles:Review of Open Access Articles by NDT.net
Some Papers in 2020-07 on Sensors for Ultrasonic Testing in Harsh Environments
1 Article:10th Conference on Industrial Computed Tomography (iCT) 2020, 4-7 Feb, Wels, Austria
New Paper added in Issue 2020-07
Video Tutorial: Materials Acoustic Properties Analysis
Instruction on the use of Materials Acoustic Properties Analysis Software (MAPAS), by Ed Ginzel and Robert Ginzel
Proceq is now part of Screening Eagle Technologies. Proceq, a Swiss-based NDT company with a 65+ year heritage as a market leader in portable sensors.
OnDemand Webinar: Using Eddy Current Array for Large Areas in Place of Magnetic Particle and Liquid Penetrant Testing
Automatic Phased Array Detection of Electronic Beam Welds for Vehicle Gears
Phased Array Inspection of TKY Weld (U-rib Fillet Weld of Steel Box Birder of Bridge)
PAUT Solution for Small Diameter Pipe Welds
New Elastomeric Wedge Design Improves Phased Array Sectorial Scanning of HDPE Butt-Fusion Joints
Olympus Supports Student Success at San Jacinto College with Ultrasonic Testing Equipment Donation
Ultrasonic Rotating Head for Internal/External Defects Detection and Dimensional Measurement
On Demand Webinar: Using Eddy Current Array for Large Areas in Place of Magnetic Particle and Liquid Penetrant Testing
New on-demand webinar on the use of eddy current array (ECA) technology in lieu of liquid penetrant
testing (PT) and magnetic particle testing (MT) for large area screenings. The webinar includes an introduction to the technologies with advantages and disadvantages of each. Side by side examples are discussed including aircraft stringers, engine blades, forgings, weld plates & more. View it today.
Ultrasonic Testing Immersion Tanks with Unmatched Scanning Features
TecScan’s non-destructive testing Ultrasonic Immersion Tanks & scanners are designed for high pe
rformance and demanding NDT testing applications. Our Scan3D™ line of High Precision Immersion Tanks are specifically designed for automated ultrasonic testing of complex composites parts used in aerospace and industrial applications.
OmniScan™ X3 flaw detector
The OmniScan X3 flaw detector is a complete phased array toolbox. Powerful tools, like total focus
ing method (TFM) images and advanced visualization capabilities, enable you to complete your inspection with greater confidence.
Eddy Current inspection : RotoETscan Rotating Head
The rotating head RotoETscan detects the presence of longitudinal surface or sub surface defects a
t high speed. The rotating head is often installed directly on the production line. It is generally dedicated to the control of long products such as tubes, bars and wires, made of ferrous or non-ferrous material. It can also be used for inspection of small parts (billets).
NDTkit RT, TESTIA's Digital Radiography software The NDTkit product line software for X-ray analysi
s. NDTkit RT is a software benefiting from the Ultis kernel which is dedicated to radiographic image analysis. It offers a set of tools and filtering processes to assist RT operators in finding relevant flaws.
Customized Probes and Transducers
With a strong development department and our own piezocomposite production, we accompany you from th
e first product idea to serial production. Our scientists are continuously researching new methods in the field of ultrasonic measurement technology. The progress achieved enables us to offer you optimal solutions.
ScanMaster ultrasonic immersion systems are designed for high throughput, multi shift operation in a
n industrial or lab environment. These fully integrated systems provide various scanning configurations and incorporate conventional and phased arrays technologies to support diverse applications, such as inspection of disks, bars, shafts, billets and plates. All of ScanMaster immersion systems are built from high accuracy scanning frames allowing for scanning of complex parts and include a multi-channel ultrasonic instrument with exceptional performance. The systems are approved by all major manufacturers for C-scan inspection of jet engine forged discs. Together with a comprehensive set of software modules these flexible series of systems provide the customer with the best price performance solutions.
32:128PR PAUT & 2-ch TOFD Flaw Detector: SyncScan 2
●32:128PR PAUT with optional 2-ch TOFD to maximize your efficiency ●Support PR mode for corrosi
on inspection ●Multiple solutions for welds & corrosion ●Faster scan speed (Approximately 3 meters/minute) ●Light weight: 4kg only including battery
IRIS 9000Plus - Introducing the next generation of heat exchanger inspection.
Representing the seventh generation of the IRIS system, the IRIS 9000 Plus has nearly 200 years of c
ombined field inspection experience incorporated in its design. This experience combined with a strong commitment to quality and a history of innovation has made Iris Inspection Services® the undisputed leader in IRIS technology.
AIS229 - Multipurpose Real Time System
Latest standard & automatic real time system developed by Balteau. The AIS229 has been designed to
do series inspection in a wide variety of industry. Composed of a shielded cabinet, 5 axis manipulator, x-ray generator and tubehead from 160kV to 225kV, a fl at panel & much more, the AIS229 is most certainly one of the most multipurpose RTR system available on the market.
Recently posted ...
1. COVID-19: NDT.net launches Virtual Showroom2. CSA Z662 Contradiction3. Zetec Remote NDT Demonstrations Now Available
7. calibration body in UAE8. Requirement RT site incharge for Radiography work 9. Requirement for Rediographer
10. Radiographic Testing11. One NDT person require from pune, who has also ...12. Questions about ASNT LVL III basic and first me...
13. On-Demand Webinar: Using ECA in Lieu of MT & PT...14. Job- site incharge for Boiler NDT job, RLA job ...15. IRATA Level III
16. Selection of RT reference film17. Asnt level III vs ACCP Level III18. Detection and Characterization of Stress Corros...
82 Exhibitors >
• 7 New Exhibitors -Acoustic Emission Consulting, Inc.-ACS-Solutions GmbH-Advanced OEM Solutions -Airstar Inc.-AT-Automation Technology GmbH-BALTEAU NDT-Canadian Institute for NDE-Controle Mesure Systemes-Cygnus Instruments Ltd-Dandong Aolong Radiative Instrument Gruop Co., Ltd.-Dantec Dynamics GmbH -DASEL SISTEMAS-Doppler Electronic Technologies Co., Ltd -DÜRR NDT GmbH & Co. KG-ECLIPSE SCIENTIFIC -Eddyfi Technologies-EKOSCAN-Elcometer NDT•Ether NDE-EXTENDE-FORCE Technology-Gammatec NDT Supplies SOC Ltd-GB Inspection Systems Ltd.-Guided Ultrasonics Ltd.-Hillger NDT GmbH-IDEKO S.Coop-IMASONIC SAS-IMG ULTRASUONI SRL-InfraTec GmbH-Innovation Polymers-INTRON PLUS Ltd.-Iris Inspection Services, Inc.-KARL DEUTSCH-LECOEUR ELECTRONIQUE•M2 Electronics (Shanghai) Company Limited-Magnetic Analysis Corporation-MASHPROJECT LLC-Matec Instrument Companies, Inc.-Materials Research Institute-Modsonic Instruments Mfg Co Pvt Ltd-NDT Master-NDT Systems, Inc.-NDT.net-NDTSS - Non Destructive Testing Society of Singapore-NOVO DR -NOVOTEST Ltd-OKOndt GROUP-Olympus Scientific Solutions Americas-PACSESS NDT / Larivière GmbH-PBP Optel sp. z o.o.-PH Tool Reference Standards-Phoenix Inspection Systems Limited•Proceq SA•Sanying Precision Instruments Co.,Ltd-ScanMaster Systems (IRT) Ltd.-SIUI (Shantou Institute of Ultrasonic Instruments Co.,Ltd)-Socomate International-Sonatest Ltd-SONOTEC GmbH-Sonotron NDT-Technology Design Ltd-TecScan Systems-Teledyne ICM-Telops-TESTIA-TraiNDE by EXTENDE•Trueflaw•ULSO TECH CO., LTD.-ULTRASOUND INSTITUTE•USA Borescopes-Vallen-Systeme GmbH-Varex Imaging-VOGT Ultrasonics GmbH-Volume Graphics GmbH-Waygate Technologies-WesDyne International (AMDATA Products)-X-RAY WorX GmbH-YXLON Copenhagen-YXLON International GmbH-Zawada NDT-ZETEC, Inc.-ZHONG YI NDT CO., LTD