where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
- since 1996 -
COVID-19 causes cancelation of conferences and exhibitions. Vendors and users have reduced meetings in-person and are utilising virtual platforms, where possible. NDT.net will also do its best to support the NDT Community in keeping the global
conversation alive during these difficult times. We are pleased to announce that NDT.net launched a "Virtual NDT Showroom". This is a free of charge service for companies in the NDT market.
WCNDT 2020 Seoul to be postponed
The final decision on the new date will be announced soon.
Postponed to Dec 8-10, 2020
NDT in Canada 2020
Will be postponed until early October. Final dates will be provided shortly.
SHM-NDT 2020 to be postponed
Chair is targeting next Fall 2020. We closely follow the evolution of the events and will keep you informed.
M2 Electronics (Shanghai) Company Limited
A high-tech company, specializing in Phased Array Ultrasound Probes, TOFD probes, UT probes, medical probes and custom probes.
The first OSC 3.0 App—the Inspection Project Manager—simplifies and streamlines corrosion inspection
Olympus Supports FMC/TFM Training with OmniScan™ X3 Flaw Detectors
In-Service Inspection of the Deck Plates of Metallic Bridges for Cracking above Skewed Fillets
Detecting Rounded Shape Internal Defects in Pipes Using a Rotating Tube Inspection System
Latest release of Capture software: the most advanced TFM toolbox for portable phased array UT
Electric Power Research Institute develops virtual NDE system
Deadline Extended for Student Challenge at 12th Internat. Symp. NDT in Aerospace
OmniScan™ X3 flaw detector
The OmniScan X3 flaw detector is a complete phased array toolbox. Powerful tools, like total focus
ing method (TFM) images and advanced visualization capabilities, enable you to complete your inspection with greater confidence.
On-Demand Webinar: Advanced Ultrasonic Techniques for HTHA Detection & Assessment
In the Oil and Gas industry, High Temperature Hydrogen Attack (HTHA) can occur in steels operating a
t high temperature, usually above 205°C (400°F). Early stages of HTHA are very difficult to detect. Join us for a webinar presented by Guy Maes, Zetec Sales Engineer Director. The webinar will demonstrate how advanced ultrasonic techniques are deployed for efficient and reliable HTHA inspections.
Ultrasonic Testing Immersion Tanks with Unmatched Scanning Features
TecScan’s non-destructive testing Ultrasonic Immersion Tanks & scanners are designed for high pe
rformance and demanding NDT testing applications. Our Scan3D™ line of High Precision Immersion Tanks are specifically designed for automated ultrasonic testing of complex composites parts used in aerospace and industrial applications.
NDT.net launches mobile-friendly design
NDT.net has revamped its website providing a mobile-friendly design.The front page received a comp
letely new design and all other sections are now reacting responsively on mobile devices. This has been a major step to make our website more user- friendly.
Combination of Digital Image Correlation and Thermographic Measurements
The combination of measuring results from the digital image correlation (ARAMIS, DIC) and temperat
ure measuring data from infrared cameras permits the simultaneous analysis of the thermal and mechanical behavior of test specimens in the materials and components testing field.
NOVO Armor 15 & NOVO Armor 22
The Armor Kit Contains the NOVO Armor, which provides additional mechanical protection to the NOVO 1
5WN & NOVO 22WN Detectors, the Armor Stand and a traveling soft cover. - Newest shock absorbent technology case - Water resistant design - Supports wired & wireless communication - Multiple positioning options - Tripod connection using the Built-in 1/4” threads - Simple Detector battery replacement
UCI Hardness Tester NOVOTEST T-U2
UCI hardness tester NOVOTEST T-U2 is is used for non-destructive hardness testing of: metals and
alloys by scales of hardness: Rockwell (HRC), Brinell (HB), Vickers (HV); non-ferrous metals, alloys of iron etc., and using five additional scales for calibration; with tensile strength (Rm) scale determines the tensile strength of carbon steel pearlitic products by automatic recalculation from Brinell (HB) hardness scale.
NEW! The PragmaPro Instrument Platform
The PragmaPro is based on a modular cartridge technology and supports various NDT instrument modal
ities such as UT, PAUT, ECT and many more. This new platform is based on a machined, powder-coated aluminum frame for shock-proofness, best sealing qualities and maximum heat dissipation. This is practical to extend the outdoor temperature range and/or to extend the power injected in the transducers. The PragmaPro is aiming at a very wide range of applications, such as weld scanning, corrosion mapping and composite testing.
Ultrasonic Squirter/Gantry System
TecScan’s NDT Ultrasonic Gantry Systems are industrial Squirter scanners designed for non-destru
ctive quality testing and raster scanning of large structures and parts. The Gantry Systems are usually composed of an Industrial Mechanical Scanner and a Control Room with System Workstation.
IRIS 9000Plus - Introducing the next generation of heat exchanger inspection.
Representing the seventh generation of the IRIS system, the IRIS 9000 Plus has nearly 200 years of c
ombined field inspection experience incorporated in its design. This experience combined with a strong commitment to quality and a history of innovation has made Iris Inspection Services® the undisputed leader in IRIS technology.
Recently posted ...
7. Announcement on the postponement of WCNDT 20208. PHASOR XS 16/64 SAP/TLL outputs and RS-232 seri...9. Measurement of lubricante film thickness using ...
10. US Ultratek USB350M-8 8 Channel conv UT flaw de...11. US Ultratek TFScan 16 channel conv UT flaw dete...12. Olympus Focus PX 16:64/4 PAUT / Conv UT flaw de...
13. Olympus Focus PX 32:128/4 PAUT/ Conv UT Flaw de...14. Time corrected gain15. INFRARED AND THERMAL TEST LEVEL II
16. TPU School of Non-Destructive Testing NDT Solut...17. nature of the discontinuity18. NDT & PWHT Technicians
86 Exhibitors >
• 4 New Exhibitors -Acoustic Emission Consulting, Inc.-ACS-Solutions GmbH-Advanced OEM Solutions -Airstar Inc.-AT-Automation Technology GmbH-BALTEAU NDT-Canadian Institute for NDE-Controle Mesure Systemes-Cygnus Instruments Ltd-Dandong Aolong Radiative Instrument Gruop Co., Ltd.-Dantec Dynamics GmbH -DASEL SISTEMAS-Doppler Electronic Technologies Co., Ltd -DÜRR NDT GmbH & Co. KG-ECLIPSE SCIENTIFIC -Eddyfi-Eddyfi Technologies-Eddyfi Technologies / M2M-EKOSCAN-Elcometer NDT-EXTENDE-FORCE Technology-Gammatec NDT Supplies SOC Ltd-GB Inspection Systems Ltd.-Guided Ultrasonics Ltd.-Hi-Spec Systems-Hillger NDT GmbH-IDEKO S.Coop-IMASONIC SAS-IMG ULTRASUONI SRL-InfraTec GmbH-Innovation Polymers-INTRON PLUS Ltd.-Iris Inspection Services, Inc.-KARL DEUTSCH-LECOEUR ELECTRONIQUE•M2 Electronics (Shanghai) Company Limited-Magnetic Analysis Corporation-MASHPROJECT LLC-Matec Instrument Companies, Inc.-Materials Research Institute•Modsonic Instruments Mfg Co Pvt Ltd-NDT Master-NDT Systems, Inc.-NDT.net-NDTSS - Non Destructive Testing Society of Singapore-NOVO DR -NOVOTEST Ltd-OKOndt GROUP-Olympus Scientific Solutions Americas-PACSESS NDT / Larivière GmbH-PBP Optel sp. z o.o.-PH Tool Reference Standards-Phoenix Inspection Systems Limited-PRAGMA-ScanMaster Systems (IRT) Ltd.-Silverwing -SIUI (Shantou Institute of Ultrasonic Instruments Co.,Ltd)-Socomate International-Sonatest Ltd-SONOTEC GmbH-Sonotron NDT-TD NDE-Technology Design Ltd-TecScan Systems-Teledyne ICM-Teletest-Telops-TESTIA•TraiNDE by EXTENDE-TSC-TWI•ULSO TECH CO., LTD.-ULTRASOUND INSTITUTE-Vallen-Systeme GmbH-Varex Imaging-VOGT Ultrasonics GmbH-Volume Graphics GmbH-Waygate Technologies-WesDyne International (AMDATA Products)-X-RAY WorX GmbH-YXLON Copenhagen-YXLON International GmbH-Zawada NDT-ZETEC, Inc.-ZHONG YI NDT CO., LTD