where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
- since 1996 -
Pipeline Dent Strain Assessment Using ASME B31.8
Overview, guidance, and theory on the use of ASME B31.8 to estimate strain in pipeline dents, by David Mackintosh, Acuren Inc.
The AxSEAM Scanner Simplifies Longitudinal Seam Weld Inspection
Inspecting Long Seam Welds Efficiently and Easily Using the AxSEAM™ Scanner
DIU NDT Master Course 2020 – Late Intake and Online Participation Options
OmniScan™ X3 flaw detector
The OmniScan X3 flaw detector is a complete phased array toolbox. Powerful tools, like total focus
ing method (TFM) images and advanced visualization capabilities, enable you to complete your inspection with greater confidence.
Ultrasonic Testing Immersion Tanks with Unmatched Scanning Features
TecScan’s non-destructive testing Ultrasonic Immersion Tanks & scanners are designed for high pe
rformance and demanding NDT testing applications. Our Scan3D™ line of High Precision Immersion Tanks are specifically designed for automated ultrasonic testing of complex composites parts used in aerospace and industrial applications.
UCI Hardness Tester NOVOTEST T-U2
UCI hardness tester NOVOTEST T-U2 is is used for non-destructive hardness testing of: metals and
alloys by scales of hardness: Rockwell (HRC), Brinell (HB), Vickers (HV); non-ferrous metals, alloys of iron etc., and using five additional scales for calibration; with tensile strength (Rm) scale determines the tensile strength of carbon steel pearlitic products by automatic recalculation from Brinell (HB) hardness scale.
Pulse thermography is a non-contact test method that is ideal for the characterization of thin fil
ms and coatings or the detection of defects. With a remarquable short test time and a high detection sensitivity, the Telops TESTD-PT is the perfect tool for non- destructive testing. With such high frame rates, it is even possible to investigate highly conductive or diffusive materials.
Research Center IDEKO develops an ultrasonic train wheel inspection system for CAF
The Basque Research centre IK4-IDEKO has developed a state-of-the-art ultrasonic inspection system f
or the train wheel. This system secures a sound condition of train wheels and is thus a significant contribution to rail transport safety. The device was delivered to CAF recently and its use allows the manufacturer to become an approved supplier of rolling stock in Italy, as it meets the demanding homologation standards of this country. \\\\r\\\\n
Research and Application Development For NDT
Acuren’s Research and Application Development specializes in the development of advanced ultraso
nic inspection techniques and systems for challenging inspection applications, with an emphasis on practical solutions which are field deployable. Services include manual and automated ultrasonic inspection system development, inspection technique optimization using laboratory scale studies and ultrasonic modeling (CIVA, BeamTool), preparing technical justification for technique evaluation and qualification (Probability of Detection and sizing accuracy studies), inspection/calibration/analysis procedure preparation to support field deployment of custom techniques, and development of custom imaging algorithms to support challenging inspection applications.
Conformable wedge transducer
The conformability is obtained with a flexible membrane filled with water between the transducer and
the inspected component. The coupling between the membrane and the component requires a small quantity of water or couplant. The conformable wedge combines the acoustic performance of immersion technique with good coupling and low attenuation.
On Demand Webinar: Using Eddy Current Array for Large Areas in Place of Magnetic Particle and Liquid Penetrant Testing
New on-demand webinar on the use of eddy current array (ECA) technology in lieu of liquid penetrant
testing (PT) and magnetic particle testing (MT) for large area screenings. The webinar includes an introduction to the technologies with advantages and disadvantages of each. Side by side examples are discussed including aircraft stringers, engine blades, forgings, weld plates & more. View it today.
HARDNESS TESTER TKM-459CE combi
TKM-459CE combi applies 2 methods of hardness control: UCI and Leeb. It provides high-accuracy tes
ting of metals and alloys as well as items of different sizes and configurations, their hardened layers and galvanic coatings. Device represents results in HB, HRC, HV and others. Shock-, dust- and water-proof housing with intuitive software make this gauge easy to use in all working conditions.
Ultrasonic Probe Recharacterization Service
NDT Systems offers a comprehensive Aftercare and Recharacterization Service for all our ultrasonic
probes. The Recharacterization Service is fully compliant with International ASTM E1065 Standard Guide (and other applicable standards) and offers complete documentation, traceable to the ASTM E1065 Standard. For more details or to schedule Recharacterization Services contact email@example.com
Recently posted ...
7. work from home aut, tofd, paut 3rd party interp...8. What courses for to go to Abroad job?9. Lint free wipes
10. D1.2 code vs what the company wants11. Status Quo of NDE 4.0 in the X-Ray Business @ L...12. Requirement for NDT Technician & local person ...
13. URGENT OPENING - ET Level II Operator for Kolka...14. Requirement for NDT Technician15. Error Message Olympus MX2
16. tofd receiver low filter17. PAUT operators required18. Wireless ultrasonic solution for mining industry.
81 Exhibitors >
• 7 New Exhibitors -Acoustic Emission Consulting, Inc.-ACS-Solutions GmbH-Advanced OEM Solutions -Airstar Inc.-AT-Automation Technology GmbH-BALTEAU NDT-Canadian Institute for NDE-Controle Mesure Systemes-Cygnus Instruments Ltd-Dandong Aolong Radiative Instrument Gruop Co., Ltd.-Dantec Dynamics GmbH -DASEL SISTEMAS-Doppler Electronic Technologies Co., Ltd -DÜRR NDT GmbH & Co. KG-ECLIPSE SCIENTIFIC -Eddyfi Technologies-EKOSCAN-Elcometer NDT•Ether NDE-EXTENDE-FORCE Technology-Gammatec NDT Supplies SOC Ltd-GB Inspection Systems Ltd.-Guided Ultrasonics Ltd.-Hillger NDT GmbH-IDEKO S.Coop-IMASONIC SAS-IMG ULTRASUONI SRL-InfraTec GmbH-Innovation Polymers-INTRON PLUS Ltd.-Iris Inspection Services, Inc.-KARL DEUTSCH-LECOEUR ELECTRONIQUE•M2 Electronics (Shanghai) Company Limited-Magnetic Analysis Corporation-MASHPROJECT LLC-Matec Instrument Companies, Inc.-Materials Research Institute-Modsonic Instruments Mfg Co Pvt Ltd-NDT Master-NDT Systems, Inc.-NDT.net-NDTSS - Non Destructive Testing Society of Singapore-NOVO DR -NOVOTEST Ltd-OKOndt GROUP-Olympus Scientific Solutions Americas-PACSESS NDT / Larivière GmbH-PBP Optel sp. z o.o.-PH Tool Reference Standards-Phoenix Inspection Systems Limited•Proceq SA•Sanying Precision Instruments Co.,Ltd-ScanMaster Systems (IRT) Ltd.-SIUI (Shantou Institute of Ultrasonic Instruments Co.,Ltd)-Socomate International-Sonatest Ltd-SONOTEC GmbH-Sonotron NDT-Technology Design Ltd-TecScan Systems-Teledyne ICM-Telops-TESTIA-TraiNDE by EXTENDE•Trueflaw•ULSO TECH CO., LTD.-ULTRASOUND INSTITUTE•USA Borescopes-Vallen-Systeme GmbH-Varex Imaging-VOGT Ultrasonics GmbH-Volume Graphics GmbH-Waygate Technologies-WesDyne International (AMDATA Products)-YXLON Copenhagen-YXLON International GmbH-Zawada NDT-ZETEC, Inc.-ZHONG YI NDT CO., LTD