where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
- since 1996 -
EWGAE 2020 - Abstracts Due 15 March
34th European Conference on Acoustic Emission Testing, Sep 8-11, Granada, Spain
Student Challenge at the NDT in Aerospace 2020
The 12th International Symposium on NDT in Aerospace, Oct 6-8, 2020, Williamsburg, VA, USA
USLO is a high-tech company dedicated to the research, design, manufacturing and marketing of ultrasonic transducers.
Automated Eddy Current System for Inspection of Aero Engines Dovetail Slots in Compressor Discs
Phoenix ISL awarded Framatome contract for Nuclear Power NDT Inspection solutions
Full of Technical Innovations: ImageIR® 9400 from InfraTec - the All-round Talent among High-end Thermography Systems
ScanMaster Systems Appoints Sofranel as its distributer in France, Belgium and North Africa
GE Inspection Technologies rebrands as Waygate Technologies, a Baker Hughes business
State-of-the-art robotic sensing hub to launch this autumn at Centre for Ultrasonic Engineering
Researchers combine advanced spectroscopy technique with video-rate imaging
BAM leads new 3.9 Mio EUR project on structural health monitoring of safety relevant structures
Student Challenge at the 12th International Symposium on NDT in Aerospace
Ultrasonic Testing Immersion Tanks with Unmatched Scanning Features
TecScan’s non-destructive testing Ultrasonic Immersion Tanks & scanners are designed for high pe
rformance and demanding NDT testing applications. Our Scan3D™ line of High Precision Immersion Tanks are specifically designed for automated ultrasonic testing of complex composites parts used in aerospace and industrial applications.
OmniScan™ X3 flaw detector
The OmniScan X3 flaw detector is a complete phased array toolbox. Powerful tools, like total focus
ing method (TFM) images and advanced visualization capabilities, enable you to complete your inspection with greater confidence.
IntraPhase Athena Phased Array System
The Athena Phased Array system, manufactured by WesDyne NDE Products & Technology, consists of a pha
sed array acquisition system and PC running IntraSpect software. A PC is used to perform acquisition, analysis and storage of the data. System hardware is capable of operating up to four data sets with any combination of phased array or conventional UT probes. NOW AVAILABLE IN 64-64 CONFIGURATION.
Cygnus 6+ PRO Multi-Mode Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge
The Cygnus 6+ PRO thickness gauge is the most advance gauge within the Cygnus range with key featu
res including: comprehensive data logging; A-scan and B-scan display; manual gain control; Bluetooth connectivity; and much more. With its unique dual display and three measuring modes (Multiple-Echo, Echo-Echo and Single-Echo), this surface thickness gauge offers maximum versatility for inspections.
Very Powerful Superior Performance Extremely Portable Smart Phased Array Ultrasonic Flaw Detector an
d Recorder with 2 Conventional UT and TOFD Channels uniquely combines PA, single- and multi-channel conventional UT, and TOFD modalities providing 100% raw data recording and imaging. Suitable for all kinds of every-day ultrasonic inspections
HARDNESS TESTER TKM-459CE combi
TKM-459CE combi applies 2 methods of hardness control: UCI and Leeb. It provides high-accuracy tes
ting of metals and alloys as well as items of different sizes and configurations, their hardened layers and galvanic coatings. Device represents results in HB, HRC, HV and others. Shock-, dust- and water-proof housing with intuitive software make this gauge easy to use in all working conditions.
IRIS 9000Plus - Introducing the next generation of heat exchanger inspection.
Representing the seventh generation of the IRIS system, the IRIS 9000 Plus has nearly 200 years of c
ombined field inspection experience incorporated in its design. This experience combined with a strong commitment to quality and a history of innovation has made Iris Inspection Services® the undisputed leader in IRIS technology.
GUL QSR1® Scanning
How do you measure pipe wall thickness without direct access to the area? QSR® Scanning - Guide Wav
e Quantitative Short Range Scanning.
Varex Imaging Large Field of View (FOV) Digital Detector Arrays (DDAs)
A larger FOV DDA can reduce the space and volume of the X-ray inspection system on the factory floor
, enable faster scanning times, better throughput and better resolution images at a lower dose. Customers can also save time and money. With these benefits in mind, Varex Imaging has designed a family of large FOV detectors (4343HE, XRD 1611, 4343DX-I, 4343CT) for our industrial imaging customers.
Conformable wedge transducer
The conformability is obtained with a flexible membrane filled with water between the transducer and
the inspected component. The coupling between the membrane and the component requires a small quantity of water or couplant. The conformable wedge combines the acoustic performance of immersion technique with good coupling and low attenuation.
Recently posted ...
1. Corona Crisis: NDT.net launches Virtual Showroom2. TPU School of Non-Destructive Testing NDT Solut...3. nature of the discontinuity
4. NDT & PWHT Technicians5. ISO 4386-3 y 4386-1 Liquido penetrante en interfaz6. COVID-19 Update - GUL Response Plan
7. Telops - Webinar Invitation - April 30th, 20208. Perspex vs Rexolite9. ASME RAD Ref. Code Penetreted Thickness.
10. Degree program11. New On-Demand Webinar Now Available12. Olympus Digital Resources Available On-Demand
13. PAUT Probe and Wedge compatibility 14. TOFD Certification Level II15. SONOTEC operating as usal & new corrosion manag...
16. PAUT/TOFD Solution for Long-distance Pipeline17. Ultrasonic testing18. M2probe Customized PAUT Probe
87 Exhibitors >
• 4 New Exhibitors -Acoustic Emission Consulting, Inc.-ACS-Solutions GmbH-Advanced OEM Solutions -Airstar Inc.-AT-Automation Technology GmbH-BALTEAU NDT-Canadian Institute for NDE-Controle Mesure Systemes-Cygnus Instruments Ltd-Dandong Aolong Radiative Instrument Gruop Co., Ltd.-Dantec Dynamics GmbH -DASEL SISTEMAS-Doppler Electronic Technologies Co., Ltd -DÜRR NDT GmbH & Co. KG-ECLIPSE SCIENTIFIC -Eddyfi-Eddyfi Technologies-Eddyfi Technologies / M2M-EKOSCAN-Elcometer NDT-EXTENDE-FORCE Technology-Gammatec NDT Supplies SOC Ltd-GB Inspection Systems Ltd.-Guided Ultrasonics Ltd.-Hi-Spec Systems-Hillger NDT GmbH-IDEKO S.Coop-IMASONIC SAS-IMG ULTRASUONI SRL-InfraTec GmbH-Innovation Polymers-INTRON PLUS Ltd.-Iris Inspection Services, Inc.-JIREH Industries-KARL DEUTSCH-LECOEUR ELECTRONIQUE•M2 Electronics (Shanghai) Company Limited-Magnetic Analysis Corporation-MASHPROJECT LLC-Matec Instrument Companies, Inc.-Materials Research Institute•Modsonic Instruments Mfg Co Pvt Ltd-NDT Master-NDT Systems, Inc.-NDT.net-NDTSS - Non Destructive Testing Society of Singapore-NOVO DR -NOVOTEST Ltd-OKOndt GROUP-Olympus Scientific Solutions Americas-PACSESS NDT / Larivière GmbH-PBP Optel sp. z o.o.-PH Tool Reference Standards-Phoenix Inspection Systems Limited-PRAGMA-ScanMaster Systems (IRT) Ltd.-Silverwing -SIUI (Shantou Institute of Ultrasonic Instruments Co.,Ltd)-Socomate International-Sonatest Ltd-SONOTEC GmbH-Sonotron NDT-TD NDE-Technology Design Ltd-TecScan Systems-Teledyne ICM-Teletest-Telops-TESTIA•TraiNDE by EXTENDE-TSC-TWI•ULSO TECH CO., LTD.-ULTRASOUND INSTITUTE-Vallen-Systeme GmbH-Varex Imaging-VOGT Ultrasonics GmbH-Volume Graphics GmbH-Waygate Technologies-WesDyne International (AMDATA Products)-X-RAY WorX GmbH-YXLON Copenhagen-YXLON International GmbH-Zawada NDT-ZETEC, Inc.-ZHONG YI NDT CO., LTD