where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
- since 1996 -
122 Articles:14th International Conference on Quantitative Infrared Thermography 2018, June, Berlin, Germany
13 Articles:1st International Conference on Welding & NDT, October 2018, Athens, Greece
Only selected Papers published
14 Articles:NDE for Safety / Defektoskopie 2018, 48th International Conference, Nov 2018, Prague, Czech Republic
Only English Papers published
SINCE 2019: Don't miss the Abstracts Deadline at 30. June
3rd Singapore International NDT Conference & Exhibition, Dec 4-5 2019
CMS supplies an entire NDT turnkey system to Salzgitter Mannesmann Precision Tubes
Recently Launched IRSX Series of Smart Infrared Cameras for Industry 4.0 Wins Its First Prize
TPAC launches the Pioneer, its new powerful Phased Array and Advanced FMC/TFM product range for NDT inspection
Material inspection made easy: Fraunhofer scientists develop universally applicable broadband eddy current electronics
Plastics: Terahertz Testing with a Handheld Scanner
Global Terahertz Nondestructive Testing Market Report, History And Forecast 2014-2025, Breakdown Data By Companies, Key Regions, Types And Application
PROlineTOP Plug & Play Ultrasonic inspection device
As Plug & Play solution it units all control and operation elements in a small housing and therefo
re replaces the typical control cabinet...
Ultrasonic Testing Immersion Tanks with Unmatched Scanning Features
TecScan’s non-destructive testing Ultrasonic Immersion Tanks & scanners are designed for high pe
rformance and demanding NDT testing applications. Our Scan3D™ line of High Precision Immersion Tanks are specifically designed for automated ultrasonic testing of complex composites parts used in aerospace and industrial applications.
The FlexoFORM™ solution integrates flexible phased array probe technology in a scanner to solv
e the challenges that come with inspecting pipe elbows. When combined with a water column, this solution can be used to collect easy-to-interpret data on elbows with diameters ranging from 4.5 in. OD up to flat and offers many benefits.
NDT, RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT OF NEW METHODOLOGY, TRAINING CENTER I&T NARDON INSTITUTE was idiated
in 1988 by Giuseppe Nardoni, now president and owner of the company, based on his multi-annual and international experience in the field of NDT.
Pulse thermography is a non-contact test method that is ideal for the characterization of thin fil
ms and coatings or the detection of defects. With a remarquable short test time and a high detection sensitivity, the Telops TESTD-PT is the perfect tool for non- destructive testing. With such high frame rates, it is even possible to investigate highly conductive or diffusive materials.
Navic - Steerable Modular Automated Scanner
The Navic is a modular, motorized, steerable scanner designed to carry multiple attachments used
in various scanning and inspection applications. The Navic is capable of weld scanning (girth welds and long seam welds), automated corrosion mapping, and tank scanning.
NEW - TD Focus-ScanRX
The NEW Next Generation Advanced UT platform, TD Focus ScanRX - Also available as a card stack solut
ion. Key Improvements 1. Data acquisition is significantly faster than current design 2. Better aesthetic – closely aligns with HandyScan RX 3. Improved IP rating (Target IP66) 4. Ruggedized housing 5. Connectors are protected from impact and ingress 6. Integrated stand and separate retractable handle easy to keep clean) 7. Touchscreen with ruggedized display glass 8. 3-Axis encoder input
Compact NDT inspection-heads for measurements with active thermography
The compact inspection head is suitable for thermographic ndt tasks. The uncooled infrared camera
is specially developed for NDI-tasks and offers a thermal sensitivity until now known only from thermal imagers with cooled detector. All required components and functions are integrated into the inspection-head. You will only need an ethernet cable to connect the sensor with the evaluation system.
High-performance Linear Phased Array Probes
Available to order from stock in a range of 5MHz – 7.5MHz and from 16 to 64 elements. Designed w
ith piezo-composite elements, Phoenix phased array probes provide high-resolution imaging to maximise sensitivity; accurate ultrasonic detection and sizing of defects in welds; and effective corrosion mapping. Housed in a rugged stainless steel case for on-site industrial NDT applications.
Ultrasonic tomograph for imaging of concrete structures А1040 MIRA
Applicable for concrete inspection allowing imaging of the internal structure of objects from conc
rete, reinforced concrete, different stones. The operation applies pulse-echo technique at one-side access to the object. The instrument is feasible for concrete inspection for searching conduct ducts, conduits, detection of foreign inclusions, holes, honeycombing, cracks and other concrete defects.
Recently posted ...
1. RTFI - Saudi Aramco certified2. Ndt Freshers for Mpt Head Shot Method3. Certified Coating Inspector/Supervisor
7. Theoretical calculations of DGS points for a pe...8. IQI selection problem 9. Co-60 SENTRY 110 for rentals or resale
10. Paut & Tofd operator 11. Phased Array for Flat Composite Laminates12. USED KRAUT KRAMMER USM 36 For sale with probes
13. Why sizing @ 20% and below FSH is not recommended14. Required RTFI (ASNT/PCN)15. MT , PT Technician Level 2
93 Exhibitors >
• 1 New Exhibitors -Acoustic Emission Consulting, Inc.-ACS-Solutions GmbH-Advanced OEM Solutions -Airstar Inc.-Applus RTD-AT-Automation Technology GmbH-BALTEAU NDT-Canadian Institute for NDE-Controle Mesure Systemes-Cygnus Instruments Ltd-Dandong Aolong Radiative Instrument Gruop Co., Ltd.-Dantec Dynamics GmbH -DASEL SISTEMAS-Doppler Electronic Technologies Co., Ltd -DÜRR NDT GmbH & Co. KG-ECLIPSE SCIENTIFIC -Eddyfi-Eddyfi Technologies-Eddyfi Technologies / M2M-EKOSCAN-Elcometer NDT-EXTENDE-FORCE Technology-Gammatec NDT Supplies SOC Ltd-GB Inspection Systems Ltd.-GE Inspection Technologies GmbH-GRANPECT COMPANY Ltd-Guided Ultrasonics Ltd.-Hillger Ing. Büro-I&T Nardoni Institute -IDEKO S.Coop-IMASONIC SAS-IMechE Engineering Training Solutions-IMG ULTRASUONI SRL-InfraTec GmbH-Innerspec Technologies-Innovation Polymers-INTRON PLUS Ltd.-Iris Inspection Services, Inc.-JIREH Industries-KARL DEUTSCH-LECOEUR ELECTRONIQUE-Logos Imaging-Magnetic Analysis Corporation-Matec Instrument Companies, Inc.-Materials Research Institute-MFE Enterprises, Inc-NDT Master-NDT Systems, Inc.-NDT.net-NDTSS - Non Destructive Testing Society of Singapore-Nikon Metrology-NOVO DR -NT - Nove technologie s.r.o.-OKOndt GROUP-Olympus Scientific Solutions Americas-PACSESS NDT / Larivière GmbH-PBP Optel sp. z o.o.-PH Tool Reference Standards-Phoenix Inspection Systems Limited-PRAGMA-ScanMaster Systems (IRT) Ltd.-Silverwing -SIUI (Shantou Institute of Ultrasonic Instruments Co.,Ltd)-Socomate International-Sonatest Ltd-SONOTEC Ultraschallsensorik Halle GmbH-Sonotron NDT-TD NDE-Technology Design Ltd-TecScan Systems-Teledyne ICM-Teletest•Telops-TESTIA-The Validation Centre (TVC) Ltd-TSC-TWI-Ultrasonic Sciences Ltd-ULTRASOUND INSTITUTE-Vallen-Systeme GmbH-Varex Imaging-Vidisco Ltd.-VisiConsult Systems & Solutions GmbH-VOGT Ultrasonics GmbH-Volume Graphics GmbH-WesDyne International (AMDATA Products)-X-RAY WorX GmbH-YXLON Copenhagen-YXLON International GmbH-Zawada NDT-ZETEC, Inc.-ZHONG YI NDT CO., LTD