where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
- since 1996 -
122 Articles:14th International Conference on Quantitative Infrared Thermography 2018, June, Berlin, Germany
13 Articles:1st International Conference on Welding & NDT, October 2018, Athens, Greece
Only selected Papers published
14 Articles:NDE for Safety / Defektoskopie 2018, 48th International Conference, Nov 2018, Prague, Czech Republic
Only English Papers published
SINCE 2019: Don't miss the Abstracts Deadline at 30. June
3rd Singapore International NDT Conference & Exhibition, Dec 4-5 2019
CMS supplies an entire NDT turnkey system to Salzgitter Mannesmann Precision Tubes
Recently Launched IRSX Series of Smart Infrared Cameras for Industry 4.0 Wins Its First Prize
TPAC launches the Pioneer, its new powerful Phased Array and Advanced FMC/TFM product range for NDT inspection
Material inspection made easy: Fraunhofer scientists develop universally applicable broadband eddy current electronics
Plastics: Terahertz Testing with a Handheld Scanner
Global Terahertz Nondestructive Testing Market Report, History And Forecast 2014-2025, Breakdown Data By Companies, Key Regions, Types And Application
PROlineTOP Plug & Play Ultrasonic inspection device
As Plug & Play solution it units all control and operation elements in a small housing and therefo
re replaces the typical control cabinet...
Ultrasonic Testing Immersion Tanks with Unmatched Scanning Features
TecScan’s non-destructive testing Ultrasonic Immersion Tanks & scanners are designed for high pe
rformance and demanding NDT testing applications. Our Scan3D™ line of High Precision Immersion Tanks are specifically designed for automated ultrasonic testing of complex composites parts used in aerospace and industrial applications.
The FlexoFORM™ solution integrates flexible phased array probe technology in a scanner to solv
e the challenges that come with inspecting pipe elbows. When combined with a water column, this solution can be used to collect easy-to-interpret data on elbows with diameters ranging from 4.5 in. OD up to flat and offers many benefits.
GUL QSR1® Scanning
How do you measure pipe wall thickness without direct access to the area? QSR® Scanning - Guide Wav
e Quantitative Short Range Scanning.
FD800 Bench Top Flaw Detectors
The bench-top FD800 flaw detector range combines state-of-the-art flaw detection with advanced mater
ial thickness capabilities. Designed for use in the laboratory these gauges are the tool you need for all your flaw detecting needs.
Conformable wedge transducer
The conformability is obtained with a flexible membrane filled with water between the transducer and
the inspected component. The coupling between the membrane and the component requires a small quantity of water or couplant. The conformable wedge combines the acoustic performance of immersion technique with good coupling and low attenuation.
Varex Imaging Large Field of View (FOV) Digital Detector Arrays (DDAs)
A larger FOV DDA can reduce the space and volume of the X-ray inspection system on the factory floor
, enable faster scanning times, better throughput and better resolution images at a lower dose. Customers can also save time and money. With these benefits in mind, Varex Imaging has designed a family of large FOV detectors (4343HE, XRD 1611, 4343DX-I, 4343CT) for our industrial imaging customers.
NEW! The PragmaPro Instrument Platform
The PragmaPro is based on a modular cartridge technology and supports various NDT instrument modal
ities such as UT, PAUT, ECT and many more. This new platform is based on a machined, powder-coated aluminum frame for shock-proofness, best sealing qualities and maximum heat dissipation. This is practical to extend the outdoor temperature range and/or to extend the power injected in the transducers. The PragmaPro is aiming at a very wide range of applications, such as weld scanning, corrosion mapping and composite testing.
Swift & Scorpion2 - a state-of-the-art remote-control ultrasonic crawler
The Swift and Scorpion2 dry-coupled, remote-access ultrasonic crawler bring major efficiency and d
ata improvements to tank shell inspections and other structures such as vessels and offshore installations.
TVC awarded UKAS accreditation
TVC are delighted to finally announce we have been awarded UKAS accreditation for our calibration
laboratory. Laboratory accreditation to ISO/IEC 17025:2005 enables us to conduct the Electrical Verification of Ultrasonic Flaw Detection Equipment to BS EN 12668-1:2010. It has taken many months of hard work and we want to thank our staff for all their efforts during this massive undertaking.
Recently posted ...
4. Kraut Krammer USM 36 5. Theoretical calculations of DGS points for a pe...6. IQI selection problem
7. Co-60 SENTRY 110 for rentals or resale8. Paut & Tofd operator 9. Phased Array for Flat Composite Laminates
10. USED KRAUT KRAMMER USM 36 For sale with probes 11. Why sizing @ 20% and below FSH is not recommended12. Required RTFI (ASNT/PCN)
16. URGENT: Stress Relieving(SR) Technicians17. Long Term- API Inspector,Welding Inspector18. NDT Techs Required Advanced and Conventional(Mu...
93 Exhibitors >
• 1 New Exhibitors -Acoustic Emission Consulting, Inc.-ACS-Solutions GmbH-Advanced OEM Solutions -Airstar Inc.-Applus RTD-AT-Automation Technology GmbH-BALTEAU NDT-Canadian Institute for NDE-Controle Mesure Systemes-Cygnus Instruments Ltd-Dandong Aolong Radiative Instrument Gruop Co., Ltd.-Dantec Dynamics GmbH -DASEL SISTEMAS-Doppler Electronic Technologies Co., Ltd -DÜRR NDT GmbH & Co. KG-ECLIPSE SCIENTIFIC -Eddyfi-Eddyfi Technologies-Eddyfi Technologies / M2M-EKOSCAN-Elcometer NDT-EXTENDE-FORCE Technology-Gammatec NDT Supplies SOC Ltd-GB Inspection Systems Ltd.-GE Inspection Technologies GmbH-GRANPECT COMPANY Ltd-Guided Ultrasonics Ltd.-Hillger Ing. Büro-I&T Nardoni Institute -IDEKO S.Coop-IMASONIC SAS-IMechE Engineering Training Solutions-IMG ULTRASUONI SRL-InfraTec GmbH-Innerspec Technologies-Innovation Polymers-INTRON PLUS Ltd.-Iris Inspection Services, Inc.-JIREH Industries-KARL DEUTSCH-LECOEUR ELECTRONIQUE-Logos Imaging-Magnetic Analysis Corporation-Matec Instrument Companies, Inc.-Materials Research Institute-MFE Enterprises, Inc-NDT Master-NDT Systems, Inc.-NDT.net-NDTSS - Non Destructive Testing Society of Singapore-Nikon Metrology-NOVO DR -NT - Nove technologie s.r.o.-OKOndt GROUP-Olympus Scientific Solutions Americas-PACSESS NDT / Larivière GmbH-PBP Optel sp. z o.o.-PH Tool Reference Standards-Phoenix Inspection Systems Limited-PRAGMA-ScanMaster Systems (IRT) Ltd.-Silverwing -SIUI (Shantou Institute of Ultrasonic Instruments Co.,Ltd)-Socomate International-Sonatest Ltd-SONOTEC Ultraschallsensorik Halle GmbH-Sonotron NDT-TD NDE-Technology Design Ltd-TecScan Systems-Teledyne ICM-Teletest•Telops-TESTIA-The Validation Centre (TVC) Ltd-TSC-TWI-Ultrasonic Sciences Ltd-ULTRASOUND INSTITUTE-Vallen-Systeme GmbH-Varex Imaging-Vidisco Ltd.-VisiConsult Systems & Solutions GmbH-VOGT Ultrasonics GmbH-Volume Graphics GmbH-WesDyne International (AMDATA Products)-X-RAY WorX GmbH-YXLON Copenhagen-YXLON International GmbH-Zawada NDT-ZETEC, Inc.-ZHONG YI NDT CO., LTD