I have tha abilities of Leader and Team Player. i am Hardworking and Creative.
My Professional Interests and Activities:
• Management of airline (MRO) Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Lab (Group, Department, etc.);
• Management of NDT/borescope equipment (NDT equipment) purchase, assessment of quantity NDT and borescope equipment needed;
• Assessment of reliability and dependability of NDT equipment manufacturers and suppliers;
• Airworthiness management;
• Quality Audits;
• Airline Metrology Calibration System management;
• EASA certification of Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Group;
• EASA certification of airline (MRO) Metrology Calibration System, as the Responsible Person for Metrology at PJSC “AEROSVIT AIRLINES”;
• Airlines, shops and training centers auditing as NDT L3 specialist (Four methods –PT, MT, ET, UT) Level 3 (EN 4179);
• Airline NDT system and personnel training program development and support;
• NDT procedures approval as NDT (Four methods – PT, MT, ET, UT) Level 3 (EN 4179);
• Airline Special Function Manual (SFM) – company NDT Written Practice rulemaking;
• Operation as the Instructor of Airplane Type Training ATA Level III for Boeing 737- 300/400/500/600/700/800/900 & B767-300, Fuel Tank Safety Level (Phase) 1 and 2, Part-145, Part-M, Engine and APU Borescope training and Human factors in Maintenance.
First of all - my family!
Then - kayaking, skiing, jogging, swimming, biking, hiking, theater, opera, books, classical music, history, archeology, etc.
Profile created 2015-Oct-30, updated 2015-Oct-30, Login to Edit
Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|