I am a UTM Technician, with NDT (UT) Level II certificate (ASNT certified) and IRATA Level 1 certificate with over 4 years experience in UTM gauging of ESP and Non ESP ships and preparation of UTM reports. I am capable of reporting according to Lloyd's Register, DNV-GL, Bureau Veritas, INSB standards and have successfully prepared reports which have been verified and accepted by Lloyd's, DNV-GL, Bureau Veritas and INSB respectively.
In addition to this, my capabilities as an NDT Technician and a Technical Inspector involves;
1) visual Inspection of Ship Hull.
2) Set up and calibration of UT gauging equipment and to interpret and evaluate test results with respect to the applicable codes, standards and specifications of the Classification Society.
3) Carry out UT gauging.
4) Final assessment and sentencing of result of NDT examinations performed, including those conducted by NDT level I personnel.
5) Organize and report UTM investigation as directed by the NDT Level III according to Class standard.
6) Interpretation of the ship’s blueprint.
7) Making AutoCAD sketches detailing area of measurement.
8) Anchor chain measurement.
Profile created 2018-Jul-02, updated 2018-Jul-02, Login to Edit
Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|