- Overall site accountancy
- Preparation and follow up of budgets, materials and investments.
- Control of costs and profit margins.
- Contract management of sub-contractors.
Administration and Personnel Management (HR)
- Management of staffing levels, recruitment and grading of personnel.
- General works management.
- Purchasing of stock, building materials and spare parts.
- Negotiation and preparation of contracts.
- Customer courtesy visits and after sales services.
- Client reception and relations between head office and production department.
- Follow up of ongoing work on site and in the workshops.
- Quality control and verification of conformity to established standards.
- Setting up of maintenance services.
- Inspection and verification of goods received.
On site Management
- Coordination of the construction companies involved.
- Sign off of completed construction items.
- Control of budget and construction costs.
- Overall construction planning and scheduling.
- Follow up and sign off of sub-contractors works.
- NDT control UT2 PT2
Companies Post-occupied Construction Site Work Force Management
2005 - 2006 ALSTOM POWER (Technical Manager)
Complete Revamp of a 475T/H of steam at 180 bars in ABU QIR, EGYPT.
I supervised the teams fitters/welders, consisting of mechanical and pipe fitters and I provided technical assistance and coordinated the teams.
2006 - 2007 ALSTOM (Technical Manager)
Construction of a cement production factory; capacity 1.300 tons/day in CHANDIAGARH.
I was in charge of the supervision and overall coordination and management of assembly operations.
2007 - 2008 M T C ENGINEERING (Project Manager)
Erection of a boiler for steam production of 600 T/H in SIKDA for Sonatrach, ALGERIA.
I performed the inspection and verification of mechanical work and piping, including materials and equipment (rotary and static charges). I ensured that the aid assembly, installation, testing and commissioning of mechanical equipment and systems was carried out. I was in charge of monitoring the assembly teams, security and adherence to International Quality Standards.
2009 2010 M T C ENGINEERING (Project Manager)
Erection of a black liquor boiler of 150 T/H steam in KASSERINE for SNCPA, TUNISIA
I was responsible for the supervision and overall coordination and management of assembly operations and the use of scaffolding. I guaranteed compliance with safety standards, quality and design, specifications, schedules and costs. I also performed the maintenance management for Oppers Global.
2010 Aug 2011 ATW Worldwide Inspection
NDE for Alstom (ABUQIR, EG/Cordemais, FR/Norjiland, DK).
Pre-fab. Supervised QC on Oger International Item (Metallic structure).In Saudi Arabia, NDE Training and aided ATW Certification for Boiler and Ecolien Item.
Aug 2011 03/2012 VALE.NC (IS)
NDT & Welding Inspection (Goro Nickel Project New Caledonia) (IS).PT2-UT2 Hardness. PMI Coordination and Management off NDT Team.
April 2012 - / / 05/2012 Vinci Contruction
Video control, ultrasonic testing off Portuiare Zone.